Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,166 members, 7,780,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:34 AM

Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance (59066 Views)

Okocha Blasted By Omeruo's Wife, Chioma Nnamani: "Mad Man" / Omeruo, Leon Balogun And Iwobi Pose For A Selfie In Russia / Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2018
Chelsea FC was happy with super eagles and Omeruo's performance yesterday and they tweeted about it.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 23, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2018
undecided

I didn't remember any name like Umeruo till the match ended yesterday.

Etebo is a world class midfielder I beg.

399 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2018
From the two last tweets about Nigeria it's obvious the guy handling the Chelsea tweeter handle has a beef with Moses.

108 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by oshe11: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2018
What about THE FALLER?shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by Gucciboss: 11:07am On Jun 23, 2018
JixNation:
undecided

You watched Brazil vs Costa Rica not Nigeria vs Iceland grin

Omeruo was rated 7 to 7.5
Etebo was rated 6.5 to 7

https://www.fourfourtwo.com.au/news/nigeria-v-iceland-player-ratings-495275/page2

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2018
Gucciboss:

You watched Brazil vs Costa Rica not Nigeria vs Iceland grin

Omeruo was rated to 7 to 7.5
Etebo was rated 6.5 to 7

https://www.fourfourtwo.com.au/news/nigeria-v-iceland-player-ratings-495275/page2

Forget the rating, I watched them play.

Etebo was exceptional.

Maybe I don't fancy defenders much.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by Gucciboss: 11:22am On Jun 23, 2018
JixNation:

Forget the rating, I watched them playing both.

Etebo was exceptional.

Rating is based on performance too. Beside, a midfielder is more visible in match than a defender. In all, Etebo is one of our best but Omeruo did well yesterday.

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 23, 2018
Gucciboss:

Rating is based on performance too. Beside, a midfielder is more visible in match than a defender. In all, Etebo is one of our best but Omeruo did well yesterday.

We're going on the same shīt now.
Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by owomida1: 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
He caused the penalty.

Aside that,he did well. And Ebuehi came on for Bryan Idowu..... Sealed the defence.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by Rossikki: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Etebo should not have signed up with Stoke City before the WC.

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by emerged01(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
Etebo played a wonderful ball. So skillful!

11 Likes

Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by Ajoboss(m): 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:
He caused the penalty.

Aside that,he did well. And Ebuehi came on for Bryan Idowu..... Sealed the defence.
hahaha..see pple wen dey watch back of T.V
Guy,go rewatch d match well again abeg before I vex for u

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by hollandis(f): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
Rossikki:
Etebo should not have signed up with Stoke City before the WC.

He reminds me of Osondu
Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by hollandis(f): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
And Yaro Yaro
Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by owomida1: 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ajoboss:
hahaha..see pple wen dey watch back of T.V
Guy,go rewatch d match well again abeg before I vex for u

Lol. Forget Ebuehi's role, his poor touch caused it. I know what I am saying

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by Ajoboss(m): 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:

grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by femi4: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
JixNation:

Etebo was exceptional.

Omeruo was good in the air yesterday

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by Ajoboss(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:

nai u for talk na..abeg no confuse pple like us wen listen for radio

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
JixNation:

Etebo was exceptional.
omeruo assisted musa 2nd goal

16 Likes

Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by openmine(m): 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
......The rejected stone...cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by Pentools(m): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
qualityGod:
Chelsea fc was happy with super eagles and umeruo performance yesterday and they tweeted about it.

Cfc
Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by Naturalobserver(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
JixNation:
undecided

That means u didnt watch the match
Omeruo won all the up balls by nodding them out,which was a nightmare for the iceland strikers especially one of them who has scored many of his goals with his head
Kudos to Genot Rohr,that was strategic.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by bewla(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
yea
Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by Judolisco(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
Even Leicester city dey falms Musa wey dem reject

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by Whothecapfits: 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
Good One from his Station
Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by Luukasz(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
I don't know if i'm the only one who felt our boys weren't that impressive but they just made use of the few chances we had

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by MrEgghead(m): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
My man of the match in defence.
Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by CodeTemplar: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
JixNation:
undecided

When Sunday Mba was on form too around 2013/2014 he was a world class player.

8 Likes

Re: Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance by Naturalobserver(m): 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
Luukasz:
I don't know if i'm the only one who felt our boys weren't that impressive but they just made use of the few chances we had
u are

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agu & Aina dropped from Nigeria's final World Cup list. / Usain Bolt Takes Up A Job, Check Out Photos From His First Day At Work / Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.