Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,141 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:38 AM

Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor (57271 Views)

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Bossman" Obituary And Burial Arrangements (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by nairagossip1: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2018
Young Nollywood Actor, Ezeora Nelson Oluchukwu popularly known as 'Nelson Gold' has been laid to rest at his hometown in Enugu State.

042Express reported that the fast raising actor and a graduate of University of Nigeria,Nsukka, slumped at a movie location in Enugu and was rushed to the hospital, he remained in coma until he passed on 15th June 2018.

Nelson Gold, died few days after he celebrated his 22nd birthday on June 5th 2018.

Nelson was talented Nigerian Actor and Screen writer who broke into Nollywood after playing a lead role in a movie titled “Black Child”, where he stared alongside top notch actors like Ebele Okaro, Obi Okoli, Zulu Adigwe, Chiege Asiligwe, Destiny Etiko, and Vals Chucks.

The Movie Black Child lunched Nelson into the mainstream after being produced in Nigeria by JP Nwanganga. It made Nollywood producers to nickname Nelson the “Nollywood’s Mad Actor” following the mind blowing performance he displayed in the movie.

Source: https://www.042express.com.ng/2018/06/tears-as-young-nollywood-actor-nelson-gold-buried.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by nairagossip1: 10:33am On Jun 23, 2018
May his soul rest in peace!

See his lifeless body inside the casket >>> https://www.042express.com.ng/2018/06/tears-as-young-nollywood-actor-nelson-gold-buried.html

3 Likes

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2018
angry
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by Karlman: 11:05am On Jun 23, 2018
I hate it when young people die!
RIP

47 Likes

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by Ask4diva(f): 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
Fine boy, dont know him tho..Rip

3 Likes

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by purplejuli: 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
so sad! may his soul rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by Onyenna(m): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
May his soul rest in peace, Amen....

4 Likes

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by chigosman: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
Onyenna:
May his soul rest in peace, Amen....

Amen!

Lalasticlala you should see this
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by Maket: 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
When the news came we thought it was a role in a movie but like play like joke this guy has been buried. RIP young talented Gold.
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by Jay5mie: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
village people sha
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by King4Roller: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
This guy was a brilliant UNEC student. Graduated 2017. This life is a mystery. Rest on Super Lion. Continue to roar from the other side till we meet to part no more.

5 Likes

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by partnerbiz4: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
I knew him
He was very peaceful.

It's doleful.

1 Like

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by dawno2008(m): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
Abeg make una help me ask that guy in the third pix

Whether na hair dey him head

Or him wear wig shocked

3 Likes

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by zombieHUNTER: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
Chai

What killed him nah.... sad sad

Buhari sef

6 Likes

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by bewla(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
rip
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by KingMicky3286: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ask4diva:
Fine boy, dont know him tho..Rip
Now that his dead... you come add "Fine Boy"
This my single boy no fine??

1 Like

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by bewla(m): 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
rst
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by chidoozmega(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
May God console your family and loved ones,but everyman should be prepared to meet his maker at anytime
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by 1megastar(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
Rip
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by Eziokwugbaoto: 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
May his soul rest in peace.
Wetin dey do you sef
Gagabtagent:
Are you a sports bettor? Visit my signature before placing your next bet.
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by okwabayi(m): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
He died before he could see 24. What a sad end. What will make such a healthy man slump and die without warning? He probably had a brain aneurysm.
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by ogedengbeakogun: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
8too bad bad
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by YaksonFCA(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
RIP
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by ogedengbeakogun: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
benjsniper33:
Eyah..

If you are a Yahoo boy or a very hard working dude Sweating day and night to make cool cash. Pls make sure you hide your head, get spiritual protection if necessary or get a Gun for self protection I mean a personal Shot gun or a confirm Sig or Glock pistol.

You see,Our forefathers are very wise they live long not only because of Good food or good health but also because they are PROTECTED I mean they FORTIFY THEMSELVES.
I swear na chop dem chop dis guy sha... Rip man
For Africa dem no dey use eye see a youth wey dey struggle... If Sars no chop u.. Olosho wey be gf go chop u, if dat 1 no chop u frends wey sabi u go chop u, of u escape dat 1 na him 1 uncle fada fada or mummy sister murda go murder pesin cos of perceived greatness

My grandfather fought in the Nigerian Civil War , he fought under the Third Marine Battalion he witnessed and survived the entire war . He participated in the major battles. He explained to me just how Adaka Boro was killed, his boss then was Maj Benjamin Adekunle he usually tell us that Adekunle was an alien (he's well fortified ) because of his unbelievable exploits in Battle. Many of his friendsand classmates died in the Battles but he survived.

Why? His mother (my greatgrand mother )cooked the nigga up well before he joined the Army, she fortified him so well that the tin still dey him bodi even before he died. He grew so old old , he saw his children, grand children (me inclusive ) and some of his great grand children, he died a Deacon and a devout Christian.

Beloved listen and listen good, The plan of the Devil (The Prince of this world) is to put tears into the face of parents and old people, to cause them to weep and weep in utter sorrow, to torment them make them cry and wail in their old age , to fill their old and fragile hearts with grief and total hopelessness so that when they are long-grieved and tortured they will point their hands to heaven and Insult God, lambast him, curse him, blame him, accuse him for causing their sorrows and maybe eventually commit suicide.
How does the devil hope to achieve this?
By killing the "Josephs of all families " by killing the promised and glorious children of a family. He knows that God will always plant a "little messiah " (omo ologo) in every family he might be a boy or a girl who will raise their families from poverty, pain , suffering, anguish and lack. We can see what Cristiano Ronaldo did for his family and everybody who contributed to his success, we see Wizkid, we see Lukaku, we see Mikel Obi e.t.c......

We can see what happened to glorious children whose lives were cut short like 2pac, Biggie, Dagrin, Micheal Jackson, Amy Winehouse, XXXTentacion etc..and other young and promising children who we don't even know plus the young and promising men killed in massacres in Syria and Iraq by ISIS and the ones being swallowed up by cultism. .etc...

If you know you are the glory or one of the glories of your family , be careful of the friends you keep , the people you walk with , the people you are loyal too. Keep your mouth shut and live a coded life , maintain very few and trust-worthy friends if possible make no friends at all just have few acquaintances. Don't be flashy , hide , hide and hide and hide till you've raised your families behind the claws of poverty and suffering till you've fulfilled the promises of God in your life.

But poo could hit the fan anytime, so FORTIFY YOURSELF in a way known to you alone. Because the devil is the MAIN hunter of your soul.
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by dasanchez1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
R.I.P COURSEMATE.......... cry

1 Like

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by hadaydhollarpo(m): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Internment for the young boi again while mourning? Men! That is tradition shey?
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by coolebux(m): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) / Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Curves In Figure-Hugging Mini Dress, Fans React / Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.