Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

I Need Serious Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Serious Advice (1301 Views)

Help!!! My Neighbor's Wife Dey Eye Me. I Need Serious Advice oooo!!! / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. / I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Serious Advice by puree360(f): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
my fiance fvcks me like an animal.
He is a nice and cute guy with some cash for a young man of his age but he really is overboard with s,ex especially in the aspect of licking me down there.sometimes when I come to his house he will just remove my pant and start sucking me as if his life depends on it.whenever we have se.x he often leaves me sour.cos he will make sure my whole body remembers him even after 3 days. my nips too ain't spared.I barely gives him head cos I really don't like it but he doesn't mind giving me head a whole day without me responding back. I have spoken with him about this but he keeps on saying that he can't help it, that am his weakness. he gives me everything whether I ask or not, he treats me like a queen .he is a nice guy and disciplined but his s.ex way is really frightening me. am 26 this year but lost my virginity to him last year at 25 and since it has been him and only him.we are very open to each other our phones isn't private, any of us can access each other's phone but am really scared.he will come see my parents next month for marriage stuff but am really scared of everything.I do love him but the mere remembrance that am gonna be having sex with him for life and the sourness scares me.please fellow nairalanders help me with an advice.thank you
Re: I Need Serious Advice by IamD18: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
Why are ladies this confused, so with a woman's elastic pussay that can comfortably swallow 5 diiiiicks at a time, you still came here to pretend.

Enough reasons to prove that ladies love bad guyz and for men to know the fact that women don't deserve to be over-impressed, over-loved and over-pampered.

Get a woman who you can control, show her care as your woman, not like your life depends on her, they are so confused that they don't even know what they want.

OP, kindly get d'fvck out of that man's life, you don't worth it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Serious Advice by highqueen(f): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
lool.

some guys behave like animals during sex.
I will advise you consider your life first before anything.
Re: I Need Serious Advice by greatnaija01: 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
Break Up and BE A NUN....

Then get SMS from his NEXT GIRL thanking you for helping her meet the man of her dreams.

puree360:
He is a nice and cute guy with some cash for a young man of his age but he really is overboard with s,ex especially in the aspect of licking me down there.sometimes when I come to his house he will just remove my pant and start sucking me as if his life depends on it.whenever we have se.x he often leaves me sour.cos he will make sure my whole body remembers him even after 3 days. my nips too ain't spared.I barely gives him head cos I really don't like it but he doesn't mind giving me head a whole day without me responding back. I have spoken with him about this but he keeps on saying that he can't help it, that am his weakness. he gives me everything whether I ask or not, he treats me like a queen .he is a nice guy and disciplined but his s.ex way is really frightening me. am 26 this year but lost my virginity to him last year at 25 and since it has been him and only him.we are very open to each other our phones isn't private, any of us can access each other's phone but am really scared.he will come see my parents next month for marriage stuff but am really scared of everything.I do love him but the mere remembrance that am gonna be having sex with him for life and the sourness scares me.please fellow nairalanders help me with an advice.thank you

2 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Advice by Obinnau(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
greatnaija01:
Break Up and BE A NUN....

Then get SMS from his NEXT GIRL thanking you for helping her meet the man of her dreams.

your head is there

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Advice by soberdrunk(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
I wonder how anyone can claim to be in a "relationship" with someone and be scared of telling them important issues, you guys trust each other enough to have access to each other's phone but you cannot tell him that you cannot keep up with his sexual appetite? angry

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Advice by kingxsamz(m): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
puree360:

The same thing wey many girls dey die for,nai u dey here dey complain.

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Advice by Chidizman(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
puree360:

If I wooze you slap eehn

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
What exactly is her complain or the problem here..??

That the sex is too sweet??
Or that the sex is too good??
Or that the sex is too much??
Or that he cares for her very much??

because I'm not understanding, she didn't really arrive at a problem.

Btw, mayb I'm not a pro on sex matters, what does she mean by the guy makes her body sour ??
Re: I Need Serious Advice by sarahade(f): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: I Need Serious Advice by Kampack: 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
Women & their plenty unending palaver. The most insatiable of all creations!

You fvck them well, they will complain
You no fvck them well, they will also complain?

You don't provide them with all they want & care, they will complain, if you provide and care for all their needs, they will still complain.

The reason God created them last so that they wont complain that something is missing or needed, yet, there was complain.

How we (God & man) go handle una case o? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Advice by darkmarky(m): 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
And when you eventually marry another man, you will start missing the kind of sex your present boyfriend gives to you.

I can see that women are totally confused in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Serious Advice by Hisduchess(f): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
make ur decision ooo cos nah u go live with him not us

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Advice by Nedfed(m): 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
If u believe Op is a younger sister to Lie Mohammed click "like"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Serious Advice by DanielGb(m): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
highqueen:
lool.

some guys behave like animals during sex.

I will advise you consider your life first before anything.

clearly means you have been bleeped by an animal.
Re: I Need Serious Advice by MrCork: 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
puree360:

...ok...so yor Francis fuk u with animal and u need help...correct? ..bro are u ok? (No ofeense ) undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Serious Advice by iLegendd(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
puree360:
I didn't read, but I read the first line. Would you prefer he fùcks you like a cockroach? Anyway, whatever you wrote, keep it up.
Re: I Need Serious Advice by Windflower(f): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
Clearly no one on this thread understands ur point. I am not married but I know sexual compatibility is very important in marriage. I used to have an ex like that too, anytime he sees me, even without touching he is already alert. I always dreaded getting married to someone like him cos of his high libido. My opinion is since he is so good in other areas, it's very hard for you to get the full package this days, you can have a heart to heart conversation,look for ways to increase your libido if you don't want him to cheat.
Nothing comes perfect, we have to make compromise and if you think you can't deal with it, let him know.
Re: I Need Serious Advice by puree360(f): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
Windflower:
Clearly no one on this thread understands ur point. I am not married but I know sexual compatibility is very important in marriage. I used to have an ex like that too, anytime he sees me, even without touching he is already alert. I always dreaded getting married to someone like him cos of his high libido. My opinion is since he is so good in other areas, it's very hard for you to get the full package this days, you can have a heart to heart conversation,look for ways to increase your libido if you don't want him to cheat.
Nothing comes perfect, we have to make compromise and if you think you can't deal with it, let him know.

thanks dear.U kinda understand my plight.am trying my best to keep up with him though
Re: I Need Serious Advice by puree360(f): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
I wonder how anyone can claim to be in a "relationship" with someone and be scared of telling them important issues, you guys trust each other enough to have access to each other's phone but you cannot tell him that you cannot keep up with his sexual appetite? angry

I said that I 've spoken to him about it yet there are still no changes he keeps saying that am his weakness.oftentimes when I go to his house within 3 minutes his d.ick is already up without touching him ooo.just hug ooo.can I ever keep up with him.all my friends are saying that am very lucky but none knows my plight.I only came here for advice cos it's like the only option I have.
Re: I Need Serious Advice by mrphysics(m): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
puree360:

I said that I 've spoken to him about it yet there are still no changes he keeps saying that am his weakness.oftentimes when I go to his house within 3 minutes his d.ick is already up without touching him ooo.just hug ooo.can I ever keep up with him.all my friends are saying that am very lucky but none knows my plight.I only came here for advice cos it's like the only option I have.
Cut his pe.nis and rest.
Re: I Need Serious Advice by omoelerin1: 5:19am On Jun 25, 2018
puree360:

You don't know the great thing God has done for you. The kind of thing wey be say many ladies are looking for. You no even thank God for positioning his dick towards you alone. Don't be an ingrate.
If you are not careful, those your friends will start envying you. Before you know, they will like to taste from what you dey chop.

On a serious note, It seems your man loves you at the same time he has a very high libido probably because he is not married. If he doesn't love you, he would have been finding a way of reducing his sexual pressure through another girl.
Hopefully, after you people might have got married, his sexual drive may reduce.
My concern is when he is playing it too rough to the extent of making it painful to you.

You need to discuss it very well now before you get married. Will he understand it when you're sick or when your body is just not feeling fine? How will he cope when you just give birth? Hope he will not go out? Talk to him. communication is very important.
Re: I Need Serious Advice by puree360(f): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2018
omoelerin1:
You don't know the great thing God has done for you. The kind of thing wey be say many ladies are looking for. You no even thank God for positioning his dick towards you alone. Don't be an ingrate.
If you are not careful, those your friends will start envying you. Before you know, they will like to taste from what you dey chop.

On a serious note, It seems your man loves you at the same time he has a very high libido probably because he is not married. If he doesn't love you, he would have been finding a way of reducing his sexual pressure through another girl.
Hopefully, after you people might have got married, his sexual drive may reduce.
My concern is when he is playing it too rough to the extent of making it painful to you.

You need to discuss it very well now before you get married. Will he understand it when you're sick or when your body is just not feeling fine? How will he cope when you just give birth? Hope he will not go out? Talk to him. communication is very important.

he doesn't force or ever coerce me for sex.if I refuse him he will just hold his dic.k and be looking at me with this pleading eye that oftentimes makes me give in.but when we have sex after the pleading eye it is often disastrous to me cos he will literally finish me and I 'll have pains in my down region and my nip.ples cos he will man handle them terribly
Re: I Need Serious Advice by omoelerin1: 9:15am On Jun 25, 2018
puree360:

he doesn't force or ever coerce me for sex.if I refuse him he will just hold his dic.k and be looking at me with this pleading eye that oftentimes makes me give in.but when we have sex after the pleading eye it is often disastrous to me cos he will literally finish me and I 'll have pains in my down region and my nip.ples cos he will man handle them terribly
I really feel for you. Are you his first experience?
He seemed to be ignorant about sex activities. He thinks that's way to show and prove to you how hot he is in bed, unknowing to him he is doing it in a wrong way. That is not the best way to go. Tell him he is hurting you. The fact that you too doesn't have prior experience worsen the matter. You ought to be communicating with him during the act. Guiding and directing him on how and where to touch and not to touch, when to go slowly and fast and how you feel.

Since you said he is good in other areas: he loves you, faithful, generous and ready to marry you, I will say you people should go for counseling before marriage. He needs a sexual counselor. He has to be considerate. You're a human being, not a sexual machine.
A situation where one partner enjoys sex at the mercy of other without considering how she feels is selfishness.
Give me his email let me advice him.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal / Is This Normal?? / Hairest Woman In The World Shows And Talks About Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.