Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) (60771 Views)

Obaseki Celebrates Super Eagles As Nigeria Progresses To Round Of 16 / Burj Khalifa Showed Naija Flag And Scores. / Barcelona Star Celebrates Super Eagles Win: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
Burj Khalifa, the iconic skyscraper in Dubai has celebrated Nigeria’s 2-0 victory against Iceland at the World Cup with a LED display of Nigeria’s name in the national colours of green and white.

Ahmed Musa’s 2 goals gave Nigeria its first win in Russia against Iceland in Group D.

Nigeria will face Argentina in its last group game where a draw might be enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQgpHGLrpNY

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/burj-khalifa-celebrates-super-eagles/

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Smellymouth: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Musa’s instagram followers rose from 170k to 250k followers in one day. Goal video has reached over 500k views on IG. Twitter picture he posted has reached 50k retweets. Never has his social media accounts attracted such traffic.
May Allah bless us all with success..
Alhamdullilah..

586 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by sunnysunny69(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
Every one trying to identify with success, one more win or draw for the eagles and we see what team lies ahead, nice gesture though.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Every one trying to identify with success, one more win or draw for the eagles and we see what team lies ahead, nice gesture though.

Believe me, Nigeria for it's huge black population is kinda influential. You get to find one or two of us at one place on the planet or the other, and in moments like these, everyone wants to identify

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Issafela: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
transit4:

Believe me, Nigeria for it's huge black population is kinda influential. You get to find one or two of us at one place on the planet or the other, and in moments like these, everyone wants to identify

3 Likes

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by emeijeh(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nice one....

Whiz Khalifa is next.

Where is the junkie sef?
cheesy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by yomibelle(f): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Moments like dis that all nations forget dat Nigeria is synonymous crime & fraud

#TheUnifyingPowerOfFootball

21 Likes

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by boolet: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
No be small money our tourists dey pump them, so their alliance dey expected.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by DoTheNeedful: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Why won't they celebrate us? kiss Dubai is a choice destination of investment for most of our corrupt politicians. Hundreds of millions of dollars take flight to UAE from Nigeria annually.
What a joke of a country. sad

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Sparkies85(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Why won't they celebrate us , do u know how much Nigerians spends when they visit Dubai?
Burj khalifa alone don chop my $31,500k dollars, in my past 2 trips there .

23 Likes

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by benuejosh: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Football actually brings about unity. It has once again United Nigerians. Since yesterday I've noticed no one said Musa is from the north and as such it's a northern goal, it is now goals for all Nigerians and everyone living in Nigeria. Everyone is now a "Proudly Nigerian" and no more "I am Biafra", even my friend Joy Nweke said i should henceforth call her Joy Musa, lol. No more "Afonja" names calling, no more "IPOB" names calling. All of a sudden we've all kept our ethnic, religious, cultural and traditional differences aside to embrace our oneness. I LOVE this Unity. How i wish the FIFA world cup happens everyday and Musa, Mikel or Etebo would score everyday. So that we will continue to be this United. The "Musa goal" has again reunited us. Football unites!

The Eagles have taken off.
LET'S SOAR HIGHER!
UP NIGERIA!

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by harlee(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
I hope Barça will bid for him after the World Cup

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
grin
Why wont they?
Do u know how much money our Politicians are keeping there ?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by foolbuster: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nigeria is extremely rich and Nigerians are the biggest spenders in Dubai. One presidential aspirant proposed a minimum wage of 100k and some ignorant folks that have been deceived by the rogues in power laughed it off. We are a force to reckon with in the world but we are shackled by criminals and rogues in power.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Gaspardd(m): 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Space booked tongue tongue
Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by obaataaokpaewu: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
They are celebrating with Hushpuppi and Mompha
If you know you know grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Pentools(m): 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
transit4:
Burj Khalifa, the iconic skyscraper in Dubai has celebrated Nigeria’s 2-0 victory against Iceland at the World Cup with a LED display of Nigeria’s name in the national colours of green and white.

Ahmed Musa’s 2 goals gave Nigeria its first win in Russia against Iceland in Group D.

Nigeria will face Argentina in its last group game where a draw might be enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQgpHGLrpNY

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/burj-khalifa-celebrates-super-eagles/

Hmmmmmm this celebration don too much na, if we come win Argentina wetin go come happen maybe dem go paint the world cup green white green ....

This is another distraction and breed of selfishness cus every other player will be selfish to score so he can be celebrated aswell, just like iwobi did towards the ending of the game, instead of giving musa who was in better position to score he went selfish on that.

They should forgo all this celebration and focus on the next game.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by benjsniper33: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Musa omo ologo

We purchase dubai itunes , immediate cashout
Dm our siggy

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Ochiboy11: 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Bs.
Reaction of Nigeria Students over Super eagles
victory at University of Nigeria Nsukka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn_rb7RGBzs

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Cladez(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Just thinking aloud

what if Musa turns around and see Iheanacho chasing him like this?

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Whothecapfits: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nigeria Problem is Nigerians: else the world over celebrate Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by IamAirforce1: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nigerians dey patronise them wella na

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Dayzzy(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Burj Khalifa is not a bank but Hotel .

it's not a hotel either . it's a mixed-use development

5 Likes

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by MensCabal(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
Won
Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by IamAirforce1: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
abiodunalasa:
grin
Why wont they?
Do u know how much money our Politicians are keeping there ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
I'm gonna renew my Naija passport. Kinda proud again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by footballflaver: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
transit4:

studies have proven that

you have at least a Nigerian in ever country of the world

3 Likes

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
We should enjoy the victory why it last.
The 3rd day is 26th June and he has a date with Nigeria. #Be-Afraid .

2 Likes

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by abumeinben(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
Choi...why wouldn't they? Politicians money are there. That city is practically a singular destination for them. Ask buratai.

IamAirforce1:

Who's this guy? Do you know how many Nigerians "night" in that hotel?

2 Likes

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
Smellymouth:
Musa’s instagram followers rose from 170k to 250k followers in one day. Goal video has reached over 500k views on IG. Twitter picture he posted has reached 50k retweets. Never has his social media accounts attracted such traffic.
May Allah bless us all with success..
Alhamdullilah..

1 Like

Re: Burj Khalifa Celebrates Super Eagles (Photos And Video) by columbus007(m): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
mcteeeeew,i even think say na mia khalifa the op write self undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON Qualifiers: Vincent Enyeama Joins Super Eagles In Training / Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World / Ahmed Musa Welcomed To AlNassr FC Saudi Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.