Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Avoid These Nigerian Showroom Tricks That Will Make You Waste Money! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Avoid These Nigerian Showroom Tricks That Will Make You Waste Money! (5532 Views)

Infinix Hot 40 Pro Competes With Iphone 15 Pro Max (don’t Waste Money) / Infinix Note 12i Vs Infinix Note 11i - Don't Waste Money / Smartphone Memes That Will Make Your Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid These Nigerian Showroom Tricks That Will Make You Waste Money! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Sommydisaster:

Nigerians and rush, let him talk for himself
Only him knows d problem
Don't act like you know it all

Not talking like I know it all. Just telling u how much it costs to change the screen of led and lcs TV's. His problem might not be screen.

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Nigerian Showroom Tricks That Will Make You Waste Money! by Sommydisaster(m): 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
greenhulk:

Not talking like I know it all. Just telling u how much it costs to change the screen of led and lcs TV's. His problem might not be screen.
No wahala
Its all good, Jah Jah bless you
Re: Avoid These Nigerian Showroom Tricks That Will Make You Waste Money! by directonpc(m): 2:46am On Jun 24, 2018
greenhulk:

Lol, I'm sure only few people with 4k tv in Nigeria actually watch 4k content on it to see it's full potential. I have a Samsung 4k tv and I've never watched a 4k movie on it, I have a few 4k videos of about 5 mins and one file of 5 minutes is about 1.8gb. Too bad ps4 pro can't play 4k Blu Ray but the tv does a good job of upscaling videos. A lot of people will play 240p movies on 4k or even 1080p tv and say the quality is not good. When u watch real 4k content or even real 1080p content u will see the difference.

This thread is a joke, it's like someone displaying a 1,000hp car and then u go and test drive it on a road with slow moving traffic. How then will u show what the car can do?
The thread is a huge joke. Sad it's coming from a wannabe tech blogger.
Re: Avoid These Nigerian Showroom Tricks That Will Make You Waste Money! by enfantdedieu: 6:03am On Jun 24, 2018
GO FOR SHARP TVs..I MEAN ORIGINAL SHARP NUMERIQUE FLAT SCREEN TVs.

I ALREADY BOUGHT MINE.

NA SHARP PRODUCTS SURE PASS..
Re: Avoid These Nigerian Showroom Tricks That Will Make You Waste Money! by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 24, 2018
enfantdedieu:
GO FOR SHARP TVs..I MEAN ORIGINAL SHARP NUMERIQUE FLAT SCREEN TVs.

I ALREADY BOUGHT MINE.

NA SHARP PRODUCTS SURE PASS..

Sharp is not even in the top 5 tv makers. The best in terms of high end TV's are Panasonic, LG, Samsung, Sony. But it doesn't really matter what u buy if u can't watch 4k content on it. So far the tv has HDR and can upscale content, a 1080p tv is good enough for Nigeria since we barely get 1080p media not to talk of 4k.

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Nigerian Showroom Tricks That Will Make You Waste Money! by Aldebaran(m): 8:00am On Jun 24, 2018
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Nigerian Showroom Tricks That Will Make You Waste Money! by Olachase(m): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2018
Sommydisaster:

What happened to it?
the down side has ink
Re: Avoid These Nigerian Showroom Tricks That Will Make You Waste Money! by Sommydisaster(m): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
Olachase:
the down side has ink
send pictures of it on my WhatsApp +15188233634 but with the ink on the screen....it shows the screen is bad
Re: Avoid These Nigerian Showroom Tricks That Will Make You Waste Money! by wagazala: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
czarina:
This one is even small, what of my south eastern brothers' boutique and their deceptive blue/white energy bulb? undecided

Yes o. I've been deceived many a times. That stuff works magic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid These Nigerian Showroom Tricks That Will Make You Waste Money! by Archtype(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
This is so true
Re: Avoid These Nigerian Showroom Tricks That Will Make You Waste Money! by OgbaOghene(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2018
Madeforlife:
You want to buy/sell iTunes,bitcoin,payonner please contact me... check my profile

thanks

Do not try doing business with this individual, he's not to be trusted.

He took payment from me for a gift card but refused to send it. His name is CHIJIOKE NJOKU—he goes as Bobby, with GTB account # 0164968236, email address bobbynjoku236@gmail.com and phone number 08063984186.

Re: Avoid These Nigerian Showroom Tricks That Will Make You Waste Money! by Sommydisaster(m): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2018
UHD ready for quick sale #trusted #guarantee

Re: Avoid These Nigerian Showroom Tricks That Will Make You Waste Money! by Baadal(m): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
I have a 48 inches Samsung smart tv full HD model number UE48J5600 working perfectly...

Enjoy quick and easy entertainment in your living room with the stylish Samsung UE48J5600 Smart 48″ LED TV . With this exclusive Smart TV you’re just a step away from sharing apps, content and video straight from your mobile to the big screen. Smarter viewing The Full HD 48J5600 boasts the Tizen Smart TV platform that lets you enjoy the best of internet content on your TV. Catch up with your favourite shows on BBC iPlayer, All 4 and more, or make the most of apps including Netflix and Amazon. Brief on TV means that you’ll be able to start your day with all the information you need. This handy feature can wake your TV up when your alarm goes off, displaying useful information such as the time, weather and your daily schedule. You’ll be able to stream content to your TV thanks to the Bluetooth and WiFi direct connections. Simply connect your smartphone or tablet and you’ll be able to view photos, videos and more on the big screen. Why wait? The quad core processor at the heart of the J5600 brings speed to your TV’s performance, so you won’t be left waiting for the programmes you love. You’ll have faster access to Smart features and online services, and be able to switch between apps and live TV smoothly. Full HD Full HD resolution means that all your favourite shows will be packed with detail, whilst the LED screen helps to keep images bright and beautiful. The 400 PQI (Picture Quality Index) keeps images smoother, so whether you’re watching a movie or the latest drama, you’ll be able to enjoy crisp and clear viewing. Don’t forget your HDMI cables Check out our range of HDMI cables to connect your input devices and to make sure your new TV has a perfect picture with improved transfer speeds. Look out for the Sandstrom Silver Series HDMI cables with their lifetime warranty. Make the most of stunning Smart entertainment when you bring home the Samsung UE48J5600 Smart 48″ LED TV .

Call/Whatsapp 08025220285 if interested price is 130k only.Location is Lagos
Re: Avoid These Nigerian Showroom Tricks That Will Make You Waste Money! by Baadal(m): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
Baadal:
I have a 48 inches Samsung smart tv full HD model number UE48J5600 working perfectly...

Enjoy quick and easy entertainment in your living room with the stylish Samsung UE48J5600 Smart 48″ LED TV . With this exclusive Smart TV you’re just a step away from sharing apps, content and video straight from your mobile to the big screen. Smarter viewing The Full HD 48J5600 boasts the Tizen Smart TV platform that lets you enjoy the best of internet content on your TV. Catch up with your favourite shows on BBC iPlayer, All 4 and more, or make the most of apps including Netflix and Amazon. Brief on TV means that you’ll be able to start your day with all the information you need. This handy feature can wake your TV up when your alarm goes off, displaying useful information such as the time, weather and your daily schedule. You’ll be able to stream content to your TV thanks to the Bluetooth and WiFi direct connections. Simply connect your smartphone or tablet and you’ll be able to view photos, videos and more on the big screen. Why wait? The quad core processor at the heart of the J5600 brings speed to your TV’s performance, so you won’t be left waiting for the programmes you love. You’ll have faster access to Smart features and online services, and be able to switch between apps and live TV smoothly. Full HD Full HD resolution means that all your favourite shows will be packed with detail, whilst the LED screen helps to keep images bright and beautiful. The 400 PQI (Picture Quality Index) keeps images smoother, so whether you’re watching a movie or the latest drama, you’ll be able to enjoy crisp and clear viewing. Don’t forget your HDMI cables Check out our range of HDMI cables to connect your input devices and to make sure your new TV has a perfect picture with improved transfer speeds. Look out for the Sandstrom Silver Series HDMI cables with their lifetime warranty. Make the most of stunning Smart entertainment when you bring home the Samsung UE48J5600 Smart 48″ LED TV .

Call/Whatsapp 08025220285 if interested price is 130k only.Location is Lagos
Pictures

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro / Glo Data Overload! Just Wow... / Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.