Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here (236195 Views)

Iphone Device Store( Purchase All Models Of Iphones Here At Good Rates) / Download Whatsapp ++ IPA Gbwhatsapp Alternative For Ios Iphone, Ipad, Ipod / IOS (iphone & Ipad) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hello everyone, I decided to open this thread for iOS users (IPhones and iPads) to post their problems here. I will do my best to give solutions. I don’t have much knowledge about Mac � so won’t really give much infor on them but as for iPhones and iPad bring ur problems here.

2 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by waleyp(m): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
I Heard The Latest IOS UpDate That Is 11.4 DraINS BatteRY And Other StUFF Like That, I Have The UpDate Already But I DonT Want To Install It Yet,
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
waleyp:
I Heard The Latest IOS UpDate That Is 11.4 DraINS BatteRY And Other StUFF Like That, I Have The UpDate Already But I DonT Want To Install It Yet,
well am currently not running that 11.4 and am not experiencing any unusual battery drain. I will suggest u go ahead and update. But it’s ur choice to make. Remember iOS 11.4 have some new stuffs like the ability to back up ur text messages up on iCloud etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Do u know that in iOS 11 You can now instantly share or connect automatically Wi-Fi if u don’t have the password? you will no longer need to save your Wi-Fi password on a wrinkled piece of paper in a drawer somewhere. In iOS 11, if you need a Wi-Fi password for a given network, just find someone who is already using it and hold your device near theirs to transfer the password instantly.

3 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by ifeanyi0147(m): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
How do i unlock icloud from my iphone 5s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Legacy234: 12:28am On Jun 24, 2018
Abeg my iphone 7plus go just show white light e no go display...maybe it's becos of the rain that touched it..but i believe it's water resistance...i need help..

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by directonpc(m): 2:37am On Jun 24, 2018
Nice work op. I hope to share my iOS apps with you guys soon. cheesy
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by waleyp(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2018
Am new on iOS, using the iPhone 7 so how do I get the best out of the phone huh, what apps do I really need, how can I download videos songs,movies, games etc without the use of iTunes card or anything

2 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
ifeanyi0147:
bro u can not unlock iCloud. The best way is to either contact the person u bought the phone from for the details or if the phone is urs but u forgot ur password reset ur password and then try signin with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
directonpc:
Nice work op. I hope to share my iOS apps with you guys soon. cheesy
will be happy to help grin

2 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
Legacy234:
Abeg my iphone 7plus go just show white light e no go display...maybe it's becos of the rain that touched it..but i believe it's water resistance...i need help..
yes iphone 7, 7plus, 8,8+ and X are all water resistant but doesn’t mean water can’t spoil it. First thing first is for how long was ur phone expose to liquid? And did u try drying it? If u are good with phone I will suggest u lose the 2 screw by the side of the charging pot then slowly open the phone. “Pay close attention to those” u have to open the phone while the screen is facing up and u have to have it in mind that some adhesive glue were used to seal the phone so it will be very hard to open(unless it has bn opened before) now when u are don dealing with the glue the screen should be opened by flipping it over the right and u have to do it gently. This is because the screen flex is very short so as to about it cutting. I will attach pictures so u can understand better. Ale hen the phone is open check if u can see any trace of liquid inside and if there is clean it up and allow to dry then try powering it again if it’s still the same u can try using cleaning ur board with >90% isopropyl alcohol( u can only buy this in a chemist or pharmacy store) and let it dry. After that try powering on again I believe it will work now. Pls be care especially when losing the phone the flex are very fragile unlike 6/6plus. Better still i will suggest u send ur phone to an engineer to check it for u.

4 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
waleyp:
Am new on iOS, using the iPhone 7 so how do I get the best out of the phone huh, what apps do I really need, how can I download videos songs,movies, games etc without the use of iTunes card or anything
welcome to iOS bro. Everything just depends on u and the kind of contents u like and want in ur iphone. There are lot of games in AppStore that u can download free and there are some paid as well but trust me there are a lot of free stuffs on that AppStore. For apps only u can decide the kind of apps u want. For download I will suggest u download Mymedia apps u can use to download videos and songs. And with the app u can export ur videos to ur Gallary but for the musics u can export that’s because of iTunes restrictions but u can still use the media app to play ur songs without any issues. If u have a laptop I will suggest u download anytrans or 3utools with that u can sync ur musics and they will all appear on ur iTunes.

5 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
Here is the directions if u want to open up and iphone 7/7plus. *NB* only do this if u know ur way around phones if not just send ur phone to an engineer to help u fix it.

2 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by waleyp(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
Thanks bro for the info......... I will try download that mymediapp. And soon I guess I will get used to the battery life of iPhones.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
waleyp:
Thanks bro for the info......... I will try download that mymediapp. And soon I guess I will get used to the battery life of iPhones.
u are welcome bro: the battery life is really okay at least better than Samsung devices. But I do agree when suffing the next it does drain faster

2 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by phunkies9(m): 2:53am On Jun 25, 2018
ifeanyi0147:
you can unlock iCloud but it's quite expensive
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by phunkies9(m): 3:00am On Jun 25, 2018
Legacy234:
bros if na say rain just touch am your phone go work no shaking but if the rain beat am well just carry go engineer place and carry am for mind say na 50/50. Another advice of you never lose Iphone before or you never dey where dem lose Iphone before no try lose your own because you fit cut any flex inside best advice carry am go give better engineer,not roadside engineer but I believe say ur phone go work.......no shaking

2 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by phunkies9(m): 3:02am On Jun 25, 2018
waleyp:
you can also use TDownloader to download music and videos on ur iPhone

3 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by waleyp(m): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2018
thanks have already downloaded the mymedia app....... is it possible to transfer hmmmm movies or music collected via xender to a system
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2018
waleyp:
thanks have already downloaded the mymedia app....... is it possible to transfer hmmmm movies or music collected via xender to a system
yes it’s very possible and u can use the xender app for it.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by tapingil(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hello.. pls my phone doesn't vibrate anymore.. I only noticed it today.. what could be the problem? It's an iPhone se

2 Likes

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
tapingil:
Hello.. pls my phone doesn't vibrate anymore.. I only noticed it today.. what could be the problem? It's an iPhone se
first of all go to ur settings, then sound and make sure u didnt turn off vibration. if its on then try hard restarting ur phone by pressing and holding the power button and the home button together until u see the apple logo. do that and report back
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by tapingil(m): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
cupid4ig:
first of all go to ur settings, then sound and make sure u didnt turn off vibration. if its on then try hard restarting ur phone by pressing and holding the power button and the home button together until u see the apple logo. do that and report back

Hello.
It's stil not working
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
tapingil:

Hello.
It's stil not working
oky bro there is two more options to go, check and make sure Do Not Disturb is not on because if it’s on all the calls or msgs u get when phone is locked won’t make any sound. If u check and it didn’t work the final option will be to reset all settings( reset all settings won’t delete ur personal files like music or pictures etc just phone settings)
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by waleyp(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
How long does your iPhone battery last?

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by waleyp(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
Is it possible to hide a folder and how can you hide selected apps.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
waleyp:
Is it possible to hide a folder and how can you hide selected apps.
u can only hide apps inside a folder.

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
waleyp:
How long does your iPhone battery last?
it depends on the iphone and ur usage. are u a heavy user ?

1 Like

Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by slenderdude: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hi ,

Pls my Iphone 6s keeps saying "can not activate Touch ID on This device", which means I am restricted to using only password.

Was advised to upgrade from Ios11.01 to 11.4, i just want to get alternate opinion before wasting over 800Mb
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by Kesscy: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
How can I download movies in my iPhone � 6 without using iTunes
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
slenderdude:
Hi ,

Pls my Iphone 6s keeps saying "can not activate Touch ID on This device", which means I am restricted to using only password.

Was advised to upgrade from Ios11.01 to 11.4, i just want to get alternate opinion before wasting over 800Mb
sorry for the late reply. First of all was the fingerprint working before? If yes, when did u noticed that the fingerprint no longer works? 2ndly, has did u work on the phone recently? I will need ur answers to determine if it’s a software glitch or hardware.
Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by cupid4ig(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
Kesscy:
How can I download movies in my iPhone � 6 without using iTunes
there are so many ways u can use to download movie to ur iPhone without iTunes. Personally I use isaveit and MyMedia app both are free on AppStore. Someone suggested another app on this page just look up.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (201) (Reply)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / How To Transfer Mb On Mtn Sim / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.