Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja (29123 Views)

Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by Iruobean(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
shocked cool
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by Ibrahim505(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
May God bless our beloved president to keep saving the nation from enemies of progress

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by lagdmark(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
35824L:
Buhari till 2023. Thereafter Yoruba till 2031. Good people, great nation.
How will that make you get a good job to feed your family eh?.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by Justinlean02(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
abc115:
Best President , in the History of Nigeria
You're the Biggest fool of all time, do you even know the history of your family let alone Nigeria. Try and get yourself this Book Murtala Muhammad by Ebenizer Babatope then come reason this your I'll adviced comment... Okpo/Alube

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by spako4(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Where is Boko Haram when you need them
Evil mind
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by olas24u(f): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
abc115:
Best President , in the History of Nigeria

the best president in the history of nigeria remain awolowo,mko.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by kunleham(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
If Ahmed Musa can do it in the second half, Buhari can do it in second term.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by Almunjid(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
johnnyvid:
that is the last Apc convention that he will be doing while in government. by special grace pf God, buhari will be voted out of power in 2019 presidential election.
No waste ur prayer, God no go answer am.
Buhari till 2023! if he dey pain u, go hug transformer

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by sanusikebbe(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
Let wailers say.............

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by Oblang(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Have you received your 5 thousand naira stipend for the vulnerable in the society

This one looking for Buhari/APC thread all over NL to lament. U never see anything...

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by Justinah4real(f): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Where is Boko Haram when you need them

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Retired and current criminal...
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by johnnyvid(m): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
Almunjid:

No waste ur prayer, God no go answer am.
Buhari till 2023! if he dey pain u, go hug transformer
you are just wasting your time, why do you reply me hmmm. when your principal defeat is at hand, you will be harassing outspoken people that stay on their words and actions. we will see the outcome of the poll.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by Almunjid(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
johnnyvid:
you are just wasting your time, why do you reply me hmmm. when your principal defeat is at hand, you will be harassing outspoken people that stay on their words and actions. we will see the outcome of the poll.
Wetin this one dey talk?

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by Justinah4real(f): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
lx3as:

Okoro or IPOB/PDP, I hope you're not the chief wailer? Every tread is messed up with Lamentations by you and your ilks.

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by albaniy1: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
johnnyvid:

Can you please analyze what you just write.... As in outcome of the poll....

So that we will know that.. You have that white thing in your skull bone....
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by rayornb(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
KwoiZabo:
Police Men & other Security agents that intends to Rig this Govt. to remain in Power are Risking their Lives. They have died in Zamfara, Kaduna, Benue, Nassarawa, Taraba due to the Arrogance, carelessness and Corruption of this administration.

Lazy youth indeed!!!
You should have searched for a better pic,
This particular pic is from peaceful Shia protest last Thursday in Kaduna.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by bcashy: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Are you a Fulani herdsman?

Are u an ipig ipob yoot?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
Useless people

firstborns full of arrogance should humble themselves! Most of you made your mothers to settle for men dey didn't really luv! Oya, let the fight begins... I don wear my bullet proof
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
The gathering of the businessmen, under a common symbolism of 'Politicians', this is a ruling faction of the business men who eat, drink and fucck on Politics, a code name for the business men who control the money from oil, levies and tax, our collective wealth as humans.

PDP is yet another faction of these business men, few of them know this truth, that is why they jump parties because they know eventually it is all about the money and has nothing to do with the masses of the poor who are the blind supporters of ideologies that add no kobo to their low values on balance sheet.

I do not think there is any need to participate in campaign and even online support for any politician, who eventually does not know how the sun rises and set in our homes every other day. Supporting any of them or hating the other robs us all of our peace of mind.

I have no reason to vote, because at the end, politicians are mere business men who gather together for the sole purpose of the money involved.

I with-hold my consent to be governed.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by Awoleesu(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
See Abba Kyari self dey wine bae!

Osibanjo with him 'shaki'... Hmmm so RCCG pastors too dey do eleti-ele!

Àwon àgbààyà PLC!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by tfelicityk(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Man of the people

BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

God bless Nigeria No

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by johnnyvid(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
albaniy1:

Can you please analyze what you just write.... As in outcome of the poll....

So that we will know that.. You have that white thing in your skull bone....
At least two solid governorship election will be conducted in the two states in south west, we will see the popularity of Apc and their candidates.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja by johnnyvid(m): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
Almunjid:
Wetin this one dey talk?
wetin you dey read.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock INEC With #Inconclusive On Twitter / Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed / I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.