Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos (29797 Views)

Seminarian Killed By Fulani Herdsmen Buried Today Amidst Tears ( Photos) / Tears Flows As Ekiti Community Leader Killed By Fulani Herdsmen Buried / Mambillas Of Shirib Village Taraba Killed By Fulani Herdsmen Buried(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by expert234: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
and the fulani herdsmen that raped and killed this woman are not worthy of arrest and prosecution by the Nigerian government
Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by docadams: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
GavelSlam:
What evidence was used in reaching this conclusion ?

Do they have a suspect in custody, an eye witness, finger prints, foot prints, left over material at the scene of the crime?

Just today we found how SARS were wrongly accused of killing a Yahoo boy and his girlfriend.

Let's have some evidence please.

Rest in peace to the dead.

Don't waste your time trying to reason with Ipoiyamiris. They are one of a kind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by WomanOfRace(f): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
Thunder fire anybody calling this news fake news; may Amadioha visit such a person.

I am in tears right now. How can someone be this wicked? I don't want to hate Obiano for this. My own Anambra? We don't have any issue with anyone to deserve this.

This one event shouldn't be overlooked or it will turn to normal like it is going on now in Benue and other unfortunate states.

1 Like

Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by boniga(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
And MURIC ears will be deaf to this o. Let fulani heardsmen have a cut on their body they will be shouting justice upandan

1 Like

Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by ifymadu: 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
And no fulani idiot has been brought to book for this. But touch the bastards and see security agents sprung into action to arrest and persecute who ever lay hands on a fulani and their cows. One strong indivisible Nigeria indeed.
Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by Abagworo(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
If true then Anambrians are cowards. They should prove their noise once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by Entom(m): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
No one was arrested and sentence to death by hanging
Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by Deji63: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
This is so horrendous. Why would anybody do this to a fellow human being. I just don't get it.
Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by Oblang(m): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
How are they sure she was killed by herdsmen. Rip to the dead...
Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by enemyofprogress: 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist

firstborns full of arrogance should humble themselves! Most of you made your mothers to settle for men dey didn't really luv! Oya, let the fight begins... I don wear my bullet proof
Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by egojeny1(f): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
SUPERPACK:
this might be an assassination, to claim the man's property, by his brothers, or maybe the fulani herdsmen, but number one is a common occurrence in Igbo Land.

Your first statement may be 100% correct my brother.

1 Like

Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by RZArecta2(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
conductor98:

Shut up. You mistake Igboland for yorubaland, Ogun state precisely where you people harvest the skulls of your own brothers and sisters for a living. Life is sacred in Igboland.

As for the main content, may God never spare the people who killed this woman, including their sponsors, the supporters of their terrorist political arm called APC, their grand patron Buhari, and anybody supporting this jihadist government.

As for the few remaining Igbos who are having second thought on Nigeria, make una use una eyes do Christmas. Shebi na human being (who you want to share country with) do this thing to him fellow human?
I don't want to say anything to those fóols since my main account has been banned till further notice. May Fulani terrorists wipe out their kindred for them to be happy

1 Like

Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by buchilla: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
It is very obvious that the Govt of APC has failed us since it can't protect the lives and properties of its citizens which is the one of the main functions of any Government. I urge every well meaning Nigerians to join hands together let's vote out this clueless,vision less govt who values cows more than the lives of human beings come 2019. Thank u.
Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Any Igbo man who is supporting Buhari should go for mental assessment.

RIP Madam.

The latest tactics some idiotss on this forum and offline are using to campaign for Buhari's second term is "Igbo presidency".
So Nigerians should bear another four years of blood shed ( Killing of christians)just because of Igbo presidency.?

When has Buhari become a god that gives presidency to any ethnic group he likes ?
The same man that couldn't help himself in 2003, 2007 and 2011 when he was struggling to become the President of Nigeria untill SW and North Central he's using his Fulani footsoldiers to kill today came for his rescue in 2015 will give Igbos presidency ?

Slap any idiot who comes to you to support Buhari in 2019 in order to get Igbo presidency in 2023.
Anybody who is telling you that is evil and very mischievous.
They know that Buhari is a failure, they are ashamed of campaigning for his second term,hence they had to hide under "Igbo presidency" to campaign for his second coming which will be more disastrous
God forbids!
But wait, who presidency EPP ?
The northerners have produced more heads of States, yet they depend on international donors for survival.
The last time I checked, SE/SS have the least poverty rate in Niger according to UN report. So why are some people struggling to get the votes of the people they tagged 5% previously ?, They only need their votes just for them to retain power and keep killing Christians like they have been doing because they know that other regions have forsaken them.

God will punish Buhari and his fellow terrorists!
madam, even before Buhari, Christians have been killed in the north. Jos,kaduna, Kano riots were all before buhari. You might even say the number of Christians killed now are even less.even the herdsmen were killing massively during the last regime. Plus Boko Haram killings. So don't get it twisted, u can decide to dislike Buhari but don't bring the killings into it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by jrusky(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
Where is DSS or ZSS or BSS I guess it's Suswani who turned Fulani herdsmen that did it Because apc had managed to outsmart the benue people by turning them against each other for fulani to overrun the state and capture it easily by saying it's Suswani the herdsmen and that goat of a governor called Ortom buys it so cheaply.

I'm still asking pls anyone with a better answer: pls where did benue people originated from

Because I have never see foolish people like this in my entire life I was shocked that even some benue goat indigenes on NL quickly buys it and twisted their tongue supporting apc and herdsmen and hurled insult on Suswani just so easily.

Oh sorry I think it was Abaribe the herdsman that did it and that was why CSS or DSS or whatever they call themselves picked him up. apc will die a terrible death.
Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
SUPERPACK:
this might be an assassination, to claim the man's property, by his brothers, or maybe the fulani herdsmen, but number one is a common occurrence in Igbo Land.
wondering how she was raped and her underwear is still intact
Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by eyinjuege: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
Let everyone be vigilant.
A lot of atrocities are being caused by others and they conveinently blame it on herdsmen.
I'm not sure what pointed to herdsmen in this case, but her death should be investigated. Someone in that same village might have just gotten away with murder.

1 Like

Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by VULCAN(m): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
You say this because you know that someone else killed her or what?

twilliamx:
Anybody that perpetrated evil in a farm setting automatically people will claim it's fulani herdsmen.
Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by Pentools(m): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
GavelSlam:
What evidence was used in reaching this conclusion ?

Do they have a suspect in custody, an eye witness, finger prints, foot prints, left over material at the scene of the crime?

Just today we found how SARS were wrongly accused of killing a Yahoo boy and his girlfriend.

Let's have some evidence please.

Rest in peace to the dead.

In voice of pyyxxaro : may olumo rock and volcano fall on you HEDIOT!!! May your helper and rescuer in time of critical and acute pain ask for evidence before doing that since u are daft n dumb to the handwriting on the wall.

You will be needing evidence too for the killings going on in Benue state.

People like you should belong to Syria or Pakistan, bittered soul.
Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by MrI2015(m): 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Angelanest:
A widow who was killed by suspected Fulani Herdsmen at her farm in Nteje, Oyi Local Government Area of Anambra State - has been buried amid tears. According to reports, the woman identified as Rosemary Okuefuna who was still mourning her late husband - was raped and killed during the attack which happened last month in the community.

According to some of the villagers who found her body, it was believed that she struggled with her assailants before they overpowered her and snuffed the life out of her.

There was a mark on the right side of her face which is probably as a result of a blow from a sharp machete.

The traditional ruler of the community, Igwe Rowland Odegbo frowned at what has befallen the community, stating that since the incident happened, Governor Wille Obiano had set up a committee to handle the issue which paved way for the burial.

He stressed that the herdsmen have caused a lot of havoc on the people, urging President Muhammed Buhari to do the needful in checkmating the activities of herdsmen.

Igwe Odegbo advised women to henceforth be in group while going to farms, calling on both federal and state government to assist them in training the five children of the deceased as they are now orphans.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/widow-who-was-raped-and-killed-by-fulani-herdsmen-buried-in-anambra-photos.html
Chai, I miss Peter Obi.
Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by GavelSlam: 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Pentools:

In voice of pyyxxaro : may olumo rock and volcano fall on you HEDIOT!!! May your helper and rescuer in time of critical and acute pain ask for evidence before doing that since u are daft n dumb to the handwriting on the wall.

You will be needing evidence too for the killings going on in Benue state.

People like you should belong to Syria or Pakistan, bittered soul.

So they haven't cured your rabies yet?

1 Like

Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by Pentools(m): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

So they haven't cured your rabies yet?

U need a lobotomy. Pathetic fellow!
Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by Masterppower: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
This will is the only achievement of APC....

TERRORIST party
Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by GavelSlam: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
Pentools:

U need a lobotomy. Pathetic fellow!

Did I hear woof woof?

Ekuke.
grin

1 Like

Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by Pentools(m): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

Did I hear woof woof?

Ekuke.
grin

Gerara hia olodo!
Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by fortune1968: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
Cyynthialove:

RIP Madam.

The latest tactics some idiotss on this forum and offline are using to campaign for Buhari's second term is "Igbo presidency".
So Nigerians should bear another four years of blood shed ( Killing of christians)just because of Igbo presidency.?

When has Buhari become a god that gives presidency to any ethnic group he likes ?
The same man that couldn't help himself in 2003, 2007 and 2011 when he was struggling to become the President of Nigeria untill SW and North Central he's using his Fulani footsoldiers to kill today came for his rescue in 2015 will give Igbos presidency ?

Slap any idiot who comes to you to support Buhari in 2019 in order to get Igbo presidency in 2023.
They know that Buhari is a failure, they are ashamed of campaigning for his second term,hence they had to hide under "Igbo presidency" to campaign for his second coming which will be more disastrous
God forbids!
The northerners have produced more heads of States, yet they depend on international donors for survival.
The last time I checked, SE/SS have the least poverty rate in Niger according to UN report. So why are some people struggling to get the votes of the people they tagged 5% previously ?, They only need their votes just for them to retain power and keep killing Christians like they have been doing because they know that other regions have forsaken them.

where will you find sense ? So ,in your thoughtless thought buhari created the herdsmen and ordered them to kill ? He created them in Ghana too .? Buhari did not need ibo vote in 2015 .He wouldn't need it to secure second term .Arrant nonsense !
Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by Vulcanheph(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
They know that Buhari is a failure, they are ashamed of campaigning for his second term,hence they had to hide under "Igbo presidency" to cam
Right now M.U.R.I.C. Has nothing to say.
Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by GavelSlam: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
Pentools:

Gerara hia olodo!

With your head like bicycle seat.
Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by Pentools(m): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

With your head like bicycle seat.

Oponu....
Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by GavelSlam: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
Pentools:

Oponu....
Obuko Olo'orun
Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by Pentools(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

Obuko Olo'orun

Onu-amu
Re: Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos by Alkanoicacid(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Cyynthialove:

RIP Madam.

God forbids!

I've always known you're an igbo. Stop affiliating yourself with yoruba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman With A Baby Caught On CCTV Stealing A Purse: Pictures & Video / EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu / Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.