Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Joke Silva Celebrates Son's 30th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva Celebrates Son's 30th Birthday (1917 Views)

Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) / Joke Silva Celebrates Her 59th Birthday With Stunning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Silva Celebrates Son's 30th Birthday by Tessyama1: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Veteran Nigerian actors, Joke Silva and Olu Jabobs' first son, Olusoji Jacobs is 30-years-old today, June 23rd.

The legendary actress took to her Instagram page to write him a birthday message;

"@beeingjacobs 30 years ago we were given a gift...YOU..Olusoji Oludotun,Afolabi, Ayodeji ,Modupe....I remember so clearly the day you were born...now you are 30...strong purposeful...careing...as you begin this new season...God guide you and guard you...increase you on all sides...make you even more aware that He is Good Good Father...and grant you that peace that passeth all understanding. Happy birthday precious one...have a great day and a glorious year ahead"

Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva have been married since 1985 and have two sonsĀ Olusoji and Olugbenga Jacobs.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/joke-silva-celebrates-sons-30th-birthday.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates Son's 30th Birthday by Icesy(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
Beautiful one I still wonder why she doesn't bear her husband's surname undecided
Re: Joke Silva Celebrates Son's 30th Birthday by weyreypey: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
Icesy:
Beautiful one
I still wonder why she doesn't bear her husband's surname undecided

Her name is Mrs Joke Jacobs. Stage name na Silva.
Re: Joke Silva Celebrates Son's 30th Birthday by Munzy14(m): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
Icesy:
Beautiful one
I still wonder why she doesn't bear her husband's surname undecided
Her maiden family(silva) has got big name.She leveraged on that, And wouldn't want to throw away the name the moment she got married to Jacobs.
Her mom, I think is the first female doctor in naija or so.

(1) (Reply)

See The Five Richest Monarchs In The World You Don't Know About (photos) / Fresh Nigerian Graduate Goes To The Farm To Celebrate With Her Dad (pix) / 8 Most Handsome Nollywood Actors 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.