Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:53 AM

Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! (5472 Views)

Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
It is the biggest sin ever. Infact, you can never prosper in life if you asslick a girl!! I've never done it in my entire life! Why on earth would u be liking all these nairaland girls pictures and they don't even like yours back. You'll see one ugly hoe on this nairaland with 1000likes(mostly liked by guys).WHY! It's pathetic! Boys are so dumb iswear and it's the truth!. That's why you see all these young girls disrecpecting you anyhow! Why would'nt dey? When you'll be following them like fly dey follow poo!! Asin how do you even feel when u asslick all these gurls? Don't you feel so stupid doing it? Pls wise up and stop it!

Im out!!

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by sarahade(f): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by MrCork: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mrbolt565:
It is the biggest sin ever. Infact, you can never prosper in life if you asslick a girl!! I've never done it in my entire life! Why on earth would u be liking all these nairaland girls pictures and they don't even like yours back. You'll see one ugly hoe on this nairaland with 1000likes(mostly liked by guys).WHY! It's pathetic! Boys are so dumb iswear and it's the truth!. That's why you see all these young girls disrecpecting you anyhow! Why would'nt dey? When you'll be following them like fly dey follow poo!! Asin how do you even feel when u asslick all these gurls? Don't you feel so stupid do ing it? Pls wise up and stop it!

Im out!!

..Son.. .did they reject u?..who? angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
MrCork:

..Bro. .did they reject u?..who? angry
undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mrcork<<<<<<<<< ladies choice wink
MrCork:

..Bro. .did they reject u?..who? angry

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Amakababe(f): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
Who is this one again

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by roarik(f): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
It is well lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
I never asslick a woman,and how will i start asslicking a woman in a faceless forum.Some will be chasing after people they cant see,i dont chase ghost,i chase what i see,feel,and touch.As an Alpha i ask a girl out only once then am done.No time for frivolties.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by 2buffagain(m): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:
I never asslick a woman,and how will i start asslicking a woman in a faceless forum.Some will be chasing after people they cant see,i dont chase ghost,i chase what i see,feel,and touch.As an Alpha i ask a girl out only once then am done.No time for frivolties.

Alphas don't call themselves alphas...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
2buffagain:

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
2buffagain:

2buffagain:

Bro have you swallowed the red pill?If you havent please do and remove the log society have planted on you men,most especially by women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
:Dlet me sit and watch, this is gonna be interesting. let me sit and watch, this is gonna be interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by MhizzAJ(f): 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

Am beyond feminine manipulations and taunts,and i wont answear you,you know why?I swallowed the RED PILL long long ago.

People like you will wash pants for babes

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
MhizzAJ:

People like you will wash pants for babes
hahahahahaha thats what they have been saying they said it many years ago,and they are still saying it till this day;and till today i am still waiting for that day that never comes.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
80% of men will always asslick girls. its a sad reality. and the reward they'll get? second hand pvssy after the "unpopular" guys have finished all the sweetness.
being popular with girls is the easiest way to starve of sex. coz the girls will always be asking you for tips on how they can deal with the hot heads: the unpopular no-fvcks-given guys that all the girls wanna tame and earn bragging rights over.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by MhizzAJ(f): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

hahahahahaha thats what they have been saying they said it many years ago,and they are still saying it till this day;and till today i am still waiting for that day that never comes.

Oga efarabale
I know your type

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by 2buffagain(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

Bro have you swallowed the red pill?If you havent please do and remove the log society have planted on you men,most especially by women

I'm actually as redpill as they come (in its truest natural sense free of gimmicks and posturing), but someone calling themselves an "alpha" is the same as some one calling themselves "smart".

"I'm very smart"....is what a not-very-smart person would say. It's what a person who has doubts that they are smart would say to feel smart....you get what I'm saying? Leave such things to others to deduce about you on their own. You should have more important statements to make.

12 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by MrCork: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mrbolt565:
It is the biggest sin ever. Infact, you can never prosper in life if you asslick a girl!! I've never done it in my entire life! Why on earth would u be liking all these nairaland girls pictures and they don't even like yours back. You'll see one ugly hoe on this nairaland with 1000likes(mostly liked by guys).WHY! It's pathetic! Boys are so dumb iswear and it's the truth!. That's why you see all these young girls disrecpecting you anyhow! Why would'nt dey? When you'll be following them like fly dey follow poo!! Asin how do you even feel when u asslick all these gurls? Don't you feel so stupid doing it? Pls wise up and stop it!

Im out!!

...Bro if they reject u again. Please .let me no....they will get 6 month ban plus fine!! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Oga efarabale
I know your type
Ubunja see this piece of shit here.Thinking all men go mad and become brainless on the site of a piece of pussy.Like my comrade Ubunja rightly said 80% of men are asslickers,so you naturally will think i am one of them,because those are the ones you have been meeting all your life,they include your boyfriends,and even your brothers

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Oga efarabale
I know your type
MhizzAJ:

Oga efarabale
I know your type
Ubunja see this piece of shit here.Thinking all men go mad and become brainless on the site of a piece of pussy.Like my comrade Ubunja rightly said 80% of men are asslickers,so you naturally will think i am one of them,because those are the ones you have been meeting all your life,they include your boyfriends,and even your brothers
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by MhizzAJ(f): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

Why calling Ubunja? Did i direct the comment to him

Anyways i don't like engaging small boys online
And why involving my boyfriend and brothers in this comment
Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by cooooooks(m): 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
Guys seem to lack self-respect.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Smh

hahaha are you scared of Ubunja?.Mehn that nigger truly know how to whop your asses.Next time learn no to fight a pig if you dont want to get yourself rubbed with mud.Kapish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Smh

;
MhizzAJ:

Smh

hahaha are you scared of Ubunja?.Mehn that nigger truly know how to whop your asses.Next time learn no to fight a pig if you dont want to get yourself rubbed with mud.Kapish
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
2buffagain:

I'm actually as redpill as they come (in its truest natural sense free of gimmicks and posturing), but someone calling themselves an "alpha" is the same as some one calling themselves "smart".

"I'm very smart"....is what a not very smart person would say. It's what a person who has doubts that they are smart would say to feel smart....you get what I'm saying? Leave such things to others to deduce about you on their own. You should have more important statements to make.
Bro you are not a red pill to me,maybe to yourself and others you might be.A red pill never sees a reasonable post made by his fellow bro which depicts reality,instead of supporting his own bro or ignore it,leaves to get on a mention of a fellow red pill like him,to massage his ego and feel female validation and superiority.On my comment of me being an alpha,whether i am an alpha or not,a true red pill would have ignored me and post a reasonable comment that will affect or help the Op and all other male nairalanders who might view this thread now or later.You indirectly supported the females by also indirectly attacking me,to massage your male ego,and its primitive need for female validation.The red pill bro and the MGTOW have codes and you just breached some.Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Sierusvirus(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mrbolt565:

Im out!!
You are perfectly right.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by iamJ(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by MrFriendzone(f): 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
If a man asslicks, he'll end up in friend zone. The book below has the cure.

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by boiz2men(m): 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
What am I reading

Red pill, black pill, green pill

Are we in the matrix undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:20am On Jun 24, 2018
I thought I was the only one noticing this,real talk tho!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) / ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka / I Think It's Time I Stop Keeping Female Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.