Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,166 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:08 AM

Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! (5473 Views)

Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 24, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

Ubunja see this piece of shit here.Thinking all men go mad and become brainless on the site of a piece of pussy.Like my comrade Ubunja rightly said 80% of men are asslickers,so you naturally will think i am one of them,because those are the ones you have been meeting all your life,they include your boyfriends,and even your brothers

You are a follower... You're another man's tool, puppet, and you are closer to being a gay than you are an alpha male grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:02am On Jun 24, 2018
LivingFree:

You are a follower... You're another man's tool, puppet, and you are closer to being a gay than you are an alpha male grin
you dont have to be so insecure.
just allow guys to be close friends without throwing the word Gay around. be strong na!!

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:05am On Jun 24, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

Bro you are not a red pill to me,maybe to yourself and others you might be.A red pill never sees a reasonable post made by his fellow bro which depicts reality,instead of supporting his own bro or ignore it,leaves to get on a mention of a fellow red pill like him,to massage his ego and feel female validation and superiority.On my comment of me being an alpha,whether i am an alpha or not,a true red pill would have ignored me and post a reasonable comment that will affect or help the Op and all other male nairalanders who might view this thread now or later.You indirectly supported the females by also indirectly attacking me,to massage your male ego,and its primitive need for female validation.The red pill bro and the MGTOW have codes and you just breached some.Thank you.
i always tell guys dont attack another. we are brothers not enemies. you are right on this one

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you dont have to be so insecure.
just allow guys to be close friends without throwing the word Gay around. be strong na!!

Here's the operator of the said tool grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:14am On Jun 24, 2018
LivingFree:

Here's the operator of the said tool grin grin grin

when girls are close: "oh nice, its the Sistahood"
when guys are close: "they are gay."
like i said. dont be afraid of being replaced. be strong na!!! let guys form bonds. we will still marry you. chill.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

when girls are close: "oh nice, its the Sistahood"
when guys are close: "they are gay."
like i said. dont be afraid of being replaced. be strong na!!! let guys form bonds. we will still marry you. chill.

This sounds so gay! grin grin grin

You're a bunch of tools. Individuality is sexy, this follow follow mentality is gay! You're an old man grooming lil boys grin grin grin

You crack me up... and now you're dismissed grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:06am On Jun 24, 2018
LivingFree:

You're a bunch of tools. Individuality is sexy, this follow follow mentality is gay! You're an old man grooming lil boys grin grin grin

be strong. sinking to labels only reveals your insecurities:
first you throw Gay around. next you're calling people Old.
dont let your insecurities rule over you. rise up.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by 2buffagain(m): 3:15am On Jun 24, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

Bro you are not a red pill to me,maybe to yourself and others you might be.A red pill never sees a reasonable post made by his fellow bro which depicts reality,instead of supporting his own bro or ignore it,leaves to get on a mention of a fellow red pill like him,to massage his ego and feel female validation and superiority.On my comment of me being an alpha,whether i am an alpha or not,a true red pill would have ignored me and post a reasonable comment that will affect or help the Op and all other male nairalanders who might view this thread now or later.You indirectly supported the females by also indirectly attacking me,to massage your male ego,and its primitive need for female validation. The red pill bro and the MGTOW have codes and you just breached some. Thank you.

My point exactly. I don't care about all those boys club stuff.
True masculinity lies in inward confidence, not in making loud attributions to boy-groups.
The only merit I see in those things are for young men who don't yet know who they are and so need the training wheels. After a certain point though, you need to truly "go your own way", especially from your boys club.

Back to the discussion, you aren't getting me. It's good that you see yourself as an alpha, but telling people that you are is not the way. Simply be and simply speak. They will deduce from that what you *naturally* are, not what you say you are.

Leave that to them...

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2018
LivingFree:

just like you fools are followers you follow feminism which is not yours, you wear make and try to cover you ugliness and copy the lifestyle of western women by buying weavon and wig to still look ugly and insecure. I rather be a puppet to a man like me, not to a being with an IQ of 0.5.You like it or not a woman is a parasite to the human race,because you naturally lack intelligence to make the world thrive,and will forever rely on men for your bread, and your wellbeing.A man is naturally sculptured by God with its beauty,intelligence and grace,so who will I worship you?

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

just like you fools are followers you follow feminism which is not yours, you wear make and try to cover you ugliness and copy the lifestyle of western women by buying weavon and wig to still look ugly and insecure. I rather be a puppet to a man like me, not to a being with an IQ of 0.5.You like it or not a woman is a parasite to the human race,because you naturally lack intelligence to make the world thrive,and will forever rely on men for your bread, and your wellbeing.A man is naturally sculptured by God with its beauty,intelligence and grace,so who will I worship you?

Lol! I can't believe you 'said' this out loud grin grin grin

So, you want to choke on a dick? Correct? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2018
LivingFree:

Lol! I can't believe you 'said' this out loud grin grin grin

So, you want to choke on a dick? Correct? cheesy

Yes I will,and will feel honoured,rather than choke on a smelly wide pussy cool

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by highqueen(f): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2018
why are guys with prick as short as my thumb finger always dish out the word 'wide pussy'.grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 24, 2018
Because for some of you, your sexual organs are always in use and have lost the power of elasticity
highqueen:
why are guys with prick as short as my thumb finger always dish out the word 'wide pussy'.grin

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2018
Makydebbie what's your height in centimeters, you look tall.
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by pocohantas(f): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2018
2buffagain:

My point exactly. I don't care about all those boys club stuff.
One can be fully masculine without these things.

Back to the discussion, you aren't getting me. It's good that you see yourself as an alpha, but telling people that you are is not the way. Simply be and simply speak. They will deduce from that what you *naturally* are, not what you say you are.

Leave that to them...

The first sensible comment I have read from you.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

Yes I will,and will feel honoured,rather than choke on a smelly wide pussy cool

It's okay... wink

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:
hahahaha when i wake up every morning and look at my erect dick i know am blessed.11

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Deltayankeeboi: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2018
LivingFree:

You can call your fellow girls names like "baby, sweetheart, dearie" even go as far as saying "i love you baby" but when a guy becomes close friends with another guy, he turns gay just like that.

Ayam not understanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by highqueen(f): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

hahahaha when i wake up every morning and look at my erect dick i know am blessed.11
pic or

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by highqueen(f): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
Because for some of you, your sexual organs are always in use and have lost the power of elasticity
undecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2018
Unless your puna gives you money keep it till you are married or engaged.
highqueen:

undecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
You can call your fellow girls names like "baby, sweetheart, dearie" even go as far as saying "i love you baby" but when a guy becomes close friends with another guy, he turns gay just like that.

Ayam not understanding

When a group of guys bond over how much they hate women, what would you call that

An Alpha Man is feared by men but his weakness is a woman. These boys fear men and want to hurt women and they 'think' this is an alpha! I'm telling them that they hate women and they're closet homos... grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

pic or
hahaha I dont want you to masturbate to my dick,and i cant just show a random girl my dick.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by ba7man(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2018
While some guys are trying to offload the countless girls in their lives, some are liking girl's pics for attention. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by majekoam(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2018
I dont even care about the topic.
I just wish the men on Nairaland would just be more mature.
There are plenty of great ladies to chat with on Nairaland.
All the others should just be avoided.

What do you do to a chained (frustrated) rabid dog?
You avoid it!!
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by makydebbie(f): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
Makydebbie what's your height in centimeters, you look tall.
I'm actually very tall.
6"5

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by highqueen(f): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
Unless your puna gives you money keep it till you are married or engaged.
smh.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by highqueen(f): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

hahaha I dont want you to masturbate to my dick,and i cant just show a random girl my dick.
masturbate kor.

masturbate with this? ??✌

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Deltayankeeboi: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2018
LivingFree:

When a group of guys bond over how much they hate women, what would you call that

An Alpha Man is feared by men but his weakness is a woman. These boys fear men and want to hurt women and they think this is an alpha! I'm telling them that they hate women and they're closet homos grin
I think what they are trying to say is "some guys should have a little self esteem and carry themselves with confidence around women. But were they are wrong is thinking arguing with girls over little things that "you are the man" maKes you alpha.

Famzing to everything a girl says just because you want to be noticed and liked does not seem manly.

That's a female trait.

A girl once told me that, my guy friend who she liked behaves like a pussy, always saying yes to everything she says or does, that he does not have a say of his own and he is not fun at all.

I think girls see guys that famz as weak or feminine or shy. Maybe you can explain better to us.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 24, 2018
Smp
highqueen:

smh.
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 24, 2018
For real though? I go dey reach you for waist be that.
makydebbie:
I'm actually very tall.
6"5
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
I think what they are trying to say is "some guys should have a little self esteem and carry themselves with confidence around women. But were they are wrong is thinking arguing with girls over little things that "you are the man" maKes you alpha.

Famzing to everything a girl says just because you want to be noticed and liked does not seem manly.

That's a female trait.

A girl once told me that, my guy friend who she liked behaves like a pussy, always saying yes to everything she says or does, that he does not have a say of his own and he is not fun at all.

I think girls see guys that famz as weak or feminine or shy. Maybe you can explain better to us.

What you typed has nothing to do with the conversation you quoted me on. What you typed is what the op is saying. I quoted some boys measuring their Johnsons'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka / I Think It's Time I Stop Keeping Female Friends. / Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.