Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Things To Know About The Vagina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Know About The Vagina (2133 Views)

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Know About The Vagina by labake1(f): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
Good day ladies,
Lately on this forum I have been seeing posts concerning ladies vaginal. Some guys saying it is not tight and also smelling. Well here are things you should know about the vagina:

*Things to know about the Vagina*

1. Vaginal discharge is normal.

2. Wearing panty liners 24/7 is not necessary.

3. Vagina liquid is acidic enough to bleach fabric.

4. A man's sperm can throw off your PH balance and also change the smell of your vagina.

5. It is not safe for vagina to smell like sunshine and flowers so quit expecting it to.

6. Stop douching and washing your vagina with harsh or antiseptic soaps. It is not healthy for the vagina.

7. The Vagina has the ability to clean itself.

8. Having sex has no correlation of how tight your vagina.

9. Yeast infection is common and make sure you treat it if you detect the symptoms.

10. If your vagina stinks of your discharge stinks and has a color please go and see a gynecologist.

11. Always urinate after sex to rinse the urinary tract of fluids that can cause UTI.

12. Stop sprinkling powder on your vagina. Talcum causes cancer.

13. Eat fruits and vegetables, drink more water and exercise.

Remember health is wealth! grin

2 Likes

Re: Things To Know About The Vagina by darkmarky(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
Especially that part that advises ladies not to use harsh antiseptic soaps while bathing.
Re: Things To Know About The Vagina by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nice one op,pls may i make some corrections?The heading ought to be vagina,and not vaginal.Also number 11 ought to be urinary tract and not unitary tract.
There's nothing bad in putting on panty laden 247 especially when some one has yeast or any another infection,as it helps to absorb the smelly discharge. Thnks ma.

2 Likes

Re: Things To Know About The Vagina by sarahade(f): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Things To Know About The Vagina by Uniquetani1(f): 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
Informative
Re: Things To Know About The Vagina by mimimile93: 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
labake1:
Good day ladies,
Lately on this forum I have been seeing posts concerning ladies vaginal. Some guys saying it is not tight and also smelling. Well here are things you should know about the vagina:

*Things to know about the Vagina*

1. Vaginal discharge is normal.

2. Wearing panty liners 24/7 is not necessary.

3. Vagina liquid is acidic enough to bleach fabric.

4. A man's sperm can throw off your PH balance and also change the smell of your vagina.

5. It is not safe for vagina to smell like sunshine and flowers so quit expecting it to.

6. Stop douching and washing your vagina with harsh or antiseptic soaps. It is not healthy for the vagina.

7. The Vagina has the ability to clean itself.

8. Having sex has no correlation of how tight your vagina.

9. Yeast infection is common and make sure you treat it if you detect the symptoms.

10. If your vagina stinks of your discharge stinks and has a color please go and see a gynecologist.

11. Always urinate after sex to rinse the urinary tract of fluids that can cause UTI.

12. Stop sprinkling powder on your vagina. Talcum causes cancer.

13. Eat fruits and vegetables, drink more water and exercise.

Remember health is wealth! grin

14. Vagina is elastic

15. Vagina surface looks like a human's lips

16. Vagina is part of the female's body

17. Vagina is no longer a private part but a public part.

18. Vagina is the only thing a Nigerian lady has to offer a man.

19. Vagina has only 4 purposes.
(Discharge blood, urine, child and accommodate d!ck)

20. Vagina is d!ck best friend.
Re: Things To Know About The Vagina by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
The way romancelanders now claim to be know-it-all when it comes to matter relating to the vagina is actually laughable, each and every one of us has his/her own vast knowledge of how the vagina works maybe except me.

I'm still learning biko cheesy.
Re: Things To Know About The Vagina by mimimile93: 12:09am On Jul 23, 2018
Colourich:
The way romancelanders now claim to be know-it-all when it comes to matter relating to the vagina is actually laughable, each and every one of us has his/her own vast knowledge of how the vagina works maybe except me.

I'm still learning biko cheesy.

I can teach you. I major in vaginology
Re: Things To Know About The Vagina by Uniquetani1(f): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2018
mimimile93:

14. Vagina is elastic

15. Vagina surface looks like a human's lips

16. Vagina is part of the female's body

17. Vagina is no longer a private part but a public part.

18. Vagina is the only thing a Nigerian lady has to offer a man.

19. Vagina has only 4 purposes.
(Discharge blood, urine, child and accommodate d!ck)

20. Vagina is d!ck best friend.

You don't mean it
Re: Things To Know About The Vagina by IamPlato(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2018

Please The Yeast In Your Pussy, is It The Same Yeast they Use, To Do Puff puff? lipsrsealed

Yeast Use To Make Puff Puff swell Up, is It Yeast That Makes Your Pussy swell Up Too?
Re: Things To Know About The Vagina by Cholls(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Nice one op,pls may i make some corrections?The heading ought to be vagina,and not vaginal.Also number 11 ought to be urinary tract and not unitary tract.
There's nothing bad in putting on panty laden 247 especially when some one has yeast or any another infection,as it helps to absorb the smelly discharge. Thnks ma.
my sister teacher teacher ooo....i don hear just spread it make i

(1) (Reply)

/ She Came To My House And Cook Rubbished Indomie. Should I Have Lied? / I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.