Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (151868 Views)

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Man Was Rubbing His Wife Curve During COVID-19 Church Prayer / See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Lalas247(f): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
it is very possible, you don't know most of these white guys in Nigeria know our girls are gullible and would do anything to be with them. I recall meeting an ugly white guy in a nightclub that was groping a girls bum and all she was doing was to smile sheepishly in the hope of some greenbacks.

Do u blame the girls ?
Look at how disrespectful most Nigerian guys are ...
It’s even spilling over to the West ... ask most ladies which country of men they avoid ... they all shout Nigerian
It’s sad ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 7:49am On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
it is very possible, you don't know most of these white guys in Nigeria know our girls are gullible and would do anything to be with them. I recall meeting an ugly white guy in a nightclub that was groping a girls bum and all she was doing was to smile sheepishly in the hope of some greenbacks.

Oga, look at that picture again...is he rubbing her ass?

If he is her guy, what is wrong in him holding her there...Juliet Ibrahim's guy did worse to that ass, and he is black. This has nothing to do with colour, you Nigerian men do worse.

Lalas247:

Do u blame the girls ?
It’s even spilling over to the West ... ask most ladies which country of men they avoid ... they all shout Nigerian
It’s sad ....

Don't mind them, very disrespectful bunch.
If you manage see one with sense, na to just hold am tight grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 24, 2018
Its mostly uncultured people that disrespect girls, I hear it happens a lot in Lagos markets and parks. I haven't seen any guy around me treat ladies with disdain, Naija guys are domineering, maybe the women want dull guys there can control, that's why there are complaining undecided
Lalas247:

Do u blame the girls ?
It’s sad ....
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Lalas247(f): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

If he is her guy, what is wrong in him holding her there...Juliet Ibrahim's guy did worse to that ass, and he is black. This has nothing to do with colour, you Nigerian men do worse.

My dear that’s why I held off on dating too... like I can’t deal with their bushness honestly all them Stone Age thinking can’t work on me ...
Baby get yourself a british born Naija ....... you will be amazed at the difference amazed !

Like someone said .. lala ur man will leave u cause You are online ... I laughed! man that is next to me laughing his head off ... he was like i can’t let my sister marry a home based guy ... I’m like I feel u
If u read comments on Nl ... it’s enough to make you a nun grin their whole brain is women and how to bring them down .....

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Lalas247(f): 8:02am On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
Its mostly uncultured people that disrespect girls, I hear it happens a lot in Lagos markets and parks. I haven't seen any guy around me treat ladies with disdain, Naija guys are domineering, maybe the women want dull guys there can control, that's why there are complaining undecided
I don’t even live there ...
But even when I visit I use my eyes
It’s really bad .... no other country insults our females like ours do

Even in London ... we ho,d our own .. you hardly hear of Naija ladies doing fuckery shït it’s very rare .. .. a lot of countries favour our ladies more when going for African chics .. which we have better values .. and we are hard working like kilode .
But these poverty stricken ones fail to see it ... it’s irks me sha ..
but what is my own we will keep praying for them ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by CSTR1003: 8:02am On Jun 24, 2018
Lalas247:

Do u blame the girls ?
It’s sad ....
I actually think the reverse is the case.

Nigerian guys are good catch. It is now a normal occurrence to hear how a certain nationality like Nigerian men.
In the west, a lot of Nigerian men are really desired.
Our game is fresh, we are alpha and also generous unlike the "going -dutch and 50-50"shitt they are used to in the west.

But I have never seen any group of men say they like Nigerian women.
Nigerian women may date foreigners, but it is not like there is a general desire for them.

Though you are right that a lot of women are afraid of Nigerian men. Though it is not for those reasons you think.
Most times, it is because these Nigerian men would make them fall in love hard and then leave them for a Nigerian later on, thereby breaking their hearts.

Nigerian men are the most desired in Africa and one of the most desired group of black men in the world.

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by GMBuhari: 8:02am On Jun 24, 2018
BlackAdam55:
[s] u thread won't make make fp, grin just watch the mods will deleted this thread [/s] Modified it made fp grin

lesson learnt >? dont badmouth another person's hustle

dont run your mouth if you don't know how things work
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Lalas247(f): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2018
CSTR1003:

I actually think the reverse is the case.

Nigerian guys are good catch. It is now a normal occurrence to hear how a certain nationality like Nigerian men.
In the west, a lot of Nigerian men are really desired.
Our game is fresh, we are alpha and also generous unlike the "going -dutch and 50-50"shitt they are used to in the west.

But I have never seen any group of men say they like Nigerian women.
Nigerian women may date foreigners, but it is not like there is a general desire for them.

Though you are right that a lot of women are afraid of Nigerian men. Though it is not for those reasons you think.
Most times, it is because these Nigerian men would make them fall in love hard and then leave them for a Nigerian later on, thereby breaking their hearts.

You are lucky, Nigerian men are the most desired in Africa and one of the most desired group of black men in the world.
Yh but the ones in the West apart from cheating ... are not so bad why ?
The country won’t allow them act savage .. it’s very civilised grin
They are desired don’t get me wrong but it never last ...
they always leave the ladies most times ... even a lot of mixed raced babies around with Naija dads ..
They have their cons too but just check YouTube and search .... UK only ... I don’t know about other countries .

The good ones are the ones born here or immigrated when they were u der 10 years old .. those are the best ... the ones most date
Their mentality is intact
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by austyn0(m): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2018
lefulefu:
oyibo men are now leaving their flat azzed white chicks 4 ukwucious african girls grin
the power of the ukwu is strong grin

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 8:08am On Jun 24, 2018
Lalas247:

My dear that’s why I held off on dating too... like I can’t deal with their bushness honestly all them Stone Age thinking can’t work on me ...
Baby get yourself a british born Naija ....... you will be amazed at the difference amazed !

Like someone said .. lala ur man will leave u cause You are online ... I laughed! man that is next to me laughing his head off ... he was like i can’t let my sister marry a home based guy ... I’m like I feel u
If u read comments on Nl ... it’s enough to make you a nun grin their whole brain is women and how to bring them down .....

Tbh, there are lots of sensible homebased ones.
I don't know where these ones that comment on NL come out from. Seems they're on a mission to paint our men black, and they are so loud...suppressing the voices of the sensible cheesy

Don't mind them, they like bad news.
I wish you well on that journey. NL badbelles won't see you.

LOL@ British born Naija. This babe sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 24, 2018
Watch the video where the screenshots were gotten from
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkYDoKghJ0H/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1fc5qycpgb4gu

pocohantas:

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2018
What do you think about the video? Spiritual konji??
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkYDoKghJ0H/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1fc5qycpgb4gu

Lalas247:

I don’t even live there ...
But even when I visit I use my eyes
It’s really bad .... no other country insults our females like ours do

Even in London ... we ho,d our own .. you hardly hear of Naija ladies doing fuckery shït it’s very rare .. .. a lot of countries favour our ladies more when going for African chics .. which we have better values .. and we are hard working like kilode .
But these poverty stricken ones fail to see it ... it’s irks me sha ..
but what is my own we will keep praying for them ..
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
Watch the video where the screenshots were gotten from

So, they even know themselves. How e come be my headache?

Look at the comments on IG, look at the ones here.
Be like na the foolish guys in Nigeria dominate NL.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Lalas247(f): 8:16am On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Tbh, there are lots of sensible homebased ones.
I don't know where these ones that comment on NL come out from. Seems they're on a mission to paint our men black, and they are so loud...suppressing the voices of the sensible cheesy

Don't mind them, they like bad news.
I wish you well on that journey. NL badbelles won't see you.

LOL@ British born Naija. This babe sef grin grin
Lol bolded ...
Ahhh no be my fault o ... I had to be ruthless grin me no want no Homebase’s niqqa ... can’t be wasting calories ...
yes I hear u sha ... lol I’m just tryna piss some ppl off . I know we still have good ones like my brother cheesy and my bearded Guys kiss

Thanks for the well wishes ( just a small intimate event, hate flashy stuff) I will be official come Autumn sha ... need to start having babies and hit the gym after grin
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2018
No Nigerian guy can confidently pull that stunt in public, even the chic will be called a ho but because there's dollars involved dem no send. sad

pocohantas:

So, they even know themselves. How e come be my headache?

Look at the comments on IG, look at the ones here.
Be like na the foolish guys in Nigeria dominate NL.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by CSTR1003: 8:21am On Jun 24, 2018
Lalas247:

Yh but the ones in the West apart from cheating ... are not so bad why ?
The country won’t allow them act savage .. it’s very civilised grin
They are desired don’t get me wrong but it never last ...
they always leave the ladies most times ... even a lot of mixed raced babies around with Naija dads ..
They have their cons too but just check YouTube and search .... UK only ... I don’t know about other countries .

The good ones are the ones born here or immigrated when they were u der 10 years old .. those are the best ... the ones most date
Their mentality is intact
The ones born there more often than not don't have that naija style.
They are not different from black men from that country.

The same black men these ladies are already tired of.

What makes a Nigerian man desirable is a product of his Nigerian -ness
And those foreign bred Nigerians don't have it unless they have spent long time in Nigeria or grew up among conservative Nigerians.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 8:24am On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
No Nigerian guy can confidently pull that stunt in public, even the chic will be called a ho but because there's dollars involved dem no send. sad

Biko shift one side. No Nigerian guy indeed undecided

Lalas247:

Lol bolded ...
Ahhh no be my fault o ... I had to be ruthless grin me no want no Homebase’s niqqa ... can’t be wasting calories ...
yes I hear u sha ... lol I’m just tryna piss some ppl off . I know we still have good ones like my brother cheesy and my bearded Guys kiss

Thanks for the well wishes ( just a small intimate event, hate flashy stuff) I will be official come Autumn sha ... need to start having babies and hit the gym after grin

Yea, small and intimate is the goal cheesy
I wish you well, regards to him.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Lalas247(f): 8:24am On Jun 24, 2018
CSTR1003:

The ones born there more often than not don't have that naija style.
They are not different from black men from that country.

The same black men these ladies are already tired of.

What makes a Nigerian man desirable is a product of his Nigerian -ness
And those foreign bred Nigerians don't have it unless they have spent long time in Nigeria or grew up among conservative Nigerians.

Even the ones born here still mix with their own so they got the best of both worlds .....
If you go to con entry uni plenty Naija guys there you will see what I’m talking about...
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Lalas247(f): 8:25am On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Biko shift one side. No Nigerian guy indeed

Gracias wink
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 24, 2018
I don shift
pocohantas:

Biko shift one side. No Nigerian guy indeed undecided

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by DrayZee: 8:46am On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

You are silly. He should have used his tongue to nudge.
Tell me how he is rubbing that ass. Such iberiberism.

Normal you would have known it is a harmless touch, if the girl had tagged it assault. You have never made sense to me anyway.
C'mon shut up.
I wouldn't say it was a harmless touch in any scenario. But you, soon as he's white, there's no problem.
Feminist (only when convenient) and White Supremacist. So, female Uncle Ruckus basically undecided

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by vizkiz: 8:48am On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:
How exactly is he rubbing that ass?
Some guys touch the arm and waist without having anything bad in mind.

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by weyreypey: 8:49am On Jun 24, 2018
Lalas247:
So what!
This is a normal thing in the West ... if that’s her man why do you care
Jeez ... the way Some Nigerian are backwards eh it’s so sad ....

So because he caresses her azz she is a hoe... rest of the world weeps for una
Yet with all the morality they claim the country is a shîthole undecided

Lots of insecure guys on the thread sha ... so if it wS a. Sinz Guy it would be better undecided bunch of hypocrites
... n they wonder why she is with him
You'll make a good babymama.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=Justinah4real post=68763598][/quote]

Lmao.

My middle name's Justin. cheesy
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 9:07am On Jun 24, 2018
vizkiz:

Yes, including you grin.

DrayZee:

I wouldn't say it was a harmless touch in any scenario. But you, soon as he's white, there's no problem. Feminist (only when convenient) and White Supremacist. So, female Uncle Ruckus basically undecided

Feminist when you say so. Have I told you I am one before?
So, you thought you're equal to the whites ? grin

I can see you're a Boondocks fan, call me Aunty Ruckus.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by zicoraads: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2018
Lalas247:
So what!
This is a normal thing in the West ... if that’s her man why do you care
Jeez ... the way Some Nigerian are backwards eh it’s so sad ....

So because he caresses her azz she is a hoe... rest of the world weeps for una
Yet with all the morality they claim the country is a shîthole undecided

Lots of insecure guys on the thread sha ... so if it wS a. Sinz Guy it would be better undecided bunch of hypocrites
... n they wonder why she is with him
Thing is, this is not the west. We have morals and culture. The same way being gay is still seen as reprehensible. That morality is what makes a lady who has a good upbringing see it as lewd if a guy places his hand on or caresses her ass in public. And if a lady doesn't realise that when a guy does that, he only sees her as a sex object, then she is basically dumb.

I have seen people like her all over the place. Abuja, Delta, Benin, Warri, Lagos, Minna etc. They are majorly hoes who are in it for the money. 99.9 percent of them are prostitutes. I'm almost certain this one too is.

The country is not a shithole because of our morals. Saudi Arabia and Iran are more strict with morality, yet, the same west runs to them for money. We are in a shithole because our leaders have failed. This is not about being insecure. This is inappropriate.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by zicoraads: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2018
vizkiz:

Pocohantas comment weak me. I literally didn't even know what to reply her.

I think this your picture did justice. cheesy
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by DrayZee: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Yes, including you grin.

Feminist when you say so. Have I told you I am one before?
So, you thought you're equal to the whites ? grin

No Aunt Ruckus, I didn't think I was equal to the Whites. But if that justifies blatant hypocrisy, then by all means continue.
I trust you'll say it's a gentle "nudge" if you happen to be in that lady's position.

I can see you're a Boondocks fan, call me Aunty Ruckus.

To the core.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2018
zicoraads:

Pocohantas comment weak me. I literally didn't even know what to reply her.

I think this your picture did justice. cheesy

No mention me again o

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by zicoraads: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

No mention me again o
You sound high tbh. tongue

Pocohantas
Pocohantas
Pocohantas
Pocohantas
Pocohantas
Pocohantas
Pocohantas
Pocohantas
Pocohantas
Pocohantas
Pocohantas

Now, bite me. tongue
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2018
zicoraads:

You sound high tbh. tongue

Pocohantas
Pocohantas
Pocohantas
Pocohantas
Pocohantas
Pocohantas
Pocohantas
Pocohantas
Pocohantas
Pocohantas
Pocohantas

Now, bite me. tongue

Tbh, I see nothing wrong with that. I am not a fan of PDA, but I can't cry more than the bereaved.

Finally, I am high o grin
Just ignore my comments today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sleeping With Married Women / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.