Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? (7983 Views)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? / Guys. Who Would You Choose Among These Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by isidiwent: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
Check these qualities & pick your wife by alphabet

a: Virgin+Educated+ugly+neat

b: Runs-girl+ Uneducated+ Beautiful+too neat

c: Non-virgin+educated+ beautiful+very dirty.

D: Virgin+ very Uneducated+ beautiful+ neat

E: Virgin+Educated+ Beautiful+ extremely dirty

F. Non-virgin(with abortion)+Educated+Beautiful+Very neat.

G. Virgin+Educated+Beautiful+ too stubborn+neat

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by bjayx: 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
Wakanda post is this

28 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by Saff(f): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Why can’t I just be the full package ?

9 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by babatundey5: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Runz girl

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by MrCork: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
isidiwent:

..Virgin. .Uneducated with tribal mark like Hisduchess. ..I love ilitarate chicks like Hisduchess. .they can cook and they wash plates good smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
but there are people in this world that are the complete package

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by Oche211(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
jessca048:
Are you one of them?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by mikejj(m): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
grin c ...I will teach her how to be neat...

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by BabaO2: 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
A
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by saintkeppy(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
isidiwent:

If she's Beautiful &is well educated she must have been taught how to maintain simple hygiene but if being dirty is 1 of her problem, as a Neat Guy, I'll work on her so that she can see reasons why she needs to be Clean at all times &i believe with time she'll be clean by force, Change remains Constant, 1day she'll be clean, &she come be Virgin shocked (value for Bride Price).
It's easy this way to correct her deficiency than other attributes like, you can't change an ugly woman to beautiful or is it easy to bring an uneducated woman up to speed perfectly to the level you want? Ma broda it's not easy o! She'll be makin'blunders in her Use of English in communication in the Public.

I'll go with Letter E.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by mejorhofficial(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
B (runs girl)
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by IamPlato(m): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2018

I'll Take D.
In My Life I Can Tolerate anything except A Smelling Pussy and Ugliness...

Beautiful With Neat Skin. Then Its Fine...

This One Can Be Easily Tamed to My Taste, Not Like The Over Educated Olodos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by PromiseUche(m): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
B, she will stop the runs as soon as we get married. Then I will enroll her in sch.

Old things/sins are forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by DrTims(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hmmm undecided
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
false dilemma. grin
it's perfectly possible to have the full package. I know from first hand experience. . .
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
saintkeppy:

If she's Beautiful &is well educated she must have been taught how to maintain simple hygiene but if being dirty is 1 of her problem, as a Neat Guy, I'll work on her so that she can see reasons why she needs to be Clean at all times &i believe with time she'll be clean by force, Change remains Constant, 1day she'll be clean, &she come be Virgin shocked (value for Bride Price).
It's easy this way to correct her deficiency than other attributes like, you can't change an ugly woman to beautiful or is it easy to bring an uneducated woman up to speed perfectly to the level you want? Ma broda it's not easy o! She'll be makin'blunders in her Use of English in communication in the Public.

I'll go with Letter E.
hun, be decieving yaself there. Like it's easy to influence/change someone.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by emekachimek: 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
D is the best option for me. The bad attribute there can be changed for good

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
None. undecided

I can do non virgin and beautiful but virgin and ugly won't work. I no wan born papa go marry female kids. grin
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by isidiwent: 12:41am On Jun 24, 2018
okpay
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:14am On Jun 24, 2018
Virgin + Educated + beautiful + loyal + neat

or no deal
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by IamAirforce1: 2:07am On Jun 24, 2018
Lol
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by romme2u: 2:14am On Jun 24, 2018
jessca048:

kiss

....and i love me a complete package
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by isidiwent: 4:14am On Jun 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Virgin + Educated + beautiful + loyal + neat

or no deal
good things are sweet
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by saintkeppy(m): 5:14am On Jun 24, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
hun, be decieving yaself there. Like it's easy to influence/change someone.

Not deceiving my broda, you can influence/change anybody if you have the will power, you may see it as tasking, it just requires using the right approach, I mean live an exemplary Life to drive the Change, let her see reasons with you.
The above may happen before marriage itself.

We are talking about a Beautiful&Eduated woman here, change remains constant, she won't be dirty forever.
Just be OK &Money available, infact she go re-arrange herself. cool

1 thing for sure is, I can't marry an ugly woman,
I can't marry uneducated woman for Real for the sake of my unborn children, cos I don't have the power, infact no amount of money can change them, Virgin or disvirgin I don't care.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by tasceige(m): 7:19am On Jun 24, 2018
Saff:

Full package?

What if you are but can only be seen by others.
You're one of the silent Nairalanders right?
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by Hisduchess(f): 8:26am On Jun 24, 2018
MrCork:

..Virgin. .Uneducated with tribal mark like Hisduchess. ..I love ilitarate chicks like Hisduchess. .they can cook and they wash plates good smiley

am a virgin, educated, literate, with no tribal marks (((( real talk)))) tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by vladhillz(m): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2018
Just kill me already
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by Unluckrees(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2018
D. Anyday anytime!
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2018
D. joor, as far as she doesn't fvck around
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by rodrirodri(m): 9:39am On Jun 24, 2018
My guy........ exactly my take
IamPlato:

I'll Take D.

In My Life I Can Tolerate anything except A Smelling Pussy and Ugliness...

Beautiful With Neat Skin. Then Its Fine...

This One Can Be Easily Tamed to My Taste, Not Like The Over Educated Olodos
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by bularuz(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2018
Saff:
No woman has it all
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by pryme(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2018
And why is the word Virgin all over the list, what's so damn special about Virgins? angry

Crappy list.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread Closed!!!!! / State 3 Values You Have Added To Your Relationship / Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.