Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

I Hate Being Threatened With Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate Being Threatened With Hell (345 Views)

Stop Joking With Hell Fire / Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell / Let's Stop Joking With Hell Fire!!! - By Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Being Threatened With Hell by BigBashiru: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
It was God/ Jesus that created hell, lighted it up and made it last forever and from the bible God/ Jesus ordained that the majority of mankind will go there. Clearly God/Jesus wants ppl to go to hell. Btw wat kind of God will save us by torturing his own Son?? And even the so called salvation is imperfect because God is still blaming us for our sins.
Re: I Hate Being Threatened With Hell by Jeromejnr(m): 12:08am On Jun 24, 2018
BigBashiru:
It was God/ Jesus that created hell, lighted it up and made it last forever and from the bible God/ Jesus ordained that the majority of mankind will go there. Clearly God/Jesus wants ppl to go to hell. Btw wat kind of God will save us by torturing his own Son?? And even the so called salvation is imperfect because God is still blaming us for our sins.

You have a lot to learn my man.

As pertaining to some of the questions you ask yourself,
Just as humans are yet to discover what happens in other galaxies, the answers are beyond you. Your brain is small my man.

Salvation is perfect. Accept it.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Being Threatened With Hell by CodeTemplar: 5:56am On Jun 24, 2018
Threat is a matter of perspective. A warning might look threatening to you.

(1) (Reply)

Incredible!!! What Do You Think About This? Whats Your View #nairaland / God's Hand Is Upon Saraki: Apostle Omotosho No 6 Prophecy Comes To Pass? / Who Created The Giants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.