Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Nigerian On Twitter Compares Germany Vs Sweden’s Match To Apc’s Convention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian On Twitter Compares Germany Vs Sweden’s Match To Apc’s Convention (867 Views)

During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) / Delegates Involved In Car Accident On Their Way To APC Convention In Abuja.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian On Twitter Compares Germany Vs Sweden’s Match To Apc’s Convention by hakeem4(m): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
A Nigerian twitter user just compared the match between Germany vs Sweden to the APC convention in a hilarious manner
Germany 2- 1 Sweden

Match was as dramatic as APC Convention

So much pressure and Boateng was sent off like Imo party Chairman.

Apparently, Ruling Germany is still struggling to survive like APC. #NFFCShow

Source : https://twitter.com/akaebube/status/1010623407833174022

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian On Twitter Compares Germany Vs Sweden’s Match To Apc’s Convention by Modo9(f): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
Lol
Re: Nigerian On Twitter Compares Germany Vs Sweden’s Match To Apc’s Convention by GMBuhari: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2018
IT made Zero sense to me, i am not a soccer fan but i watched the last two Nigerian matches and i loved the second one ...explain please ?
Re: Nigerian On Twitter Compares Germany Vs Sweden’s Match To Apc’s Convention by hakeem4(m): 9:08am On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:
IT made Zero sense to me, i am not a soccer fan but i watched the last two Nigerian matches and i loved the second one ...explain please ?
he was talking about the Germany match
Re: Nigerian On Twitter Compares Germany Vs Sweden’s Match To Apc’s Convention by GMBuhari: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2018
got that, didn't watch it as such i can't relate that to APC
hakeem4:
he was talking about the Germany match
Re: Nigerian On Twitter Compares Germany Vs Sweden’s Match To Apc’s Convention by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2018
Rubbish garbage.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Nollywood Actor Prominent at APC Convention / The Rise And Fall Of Buhari / PHOTO NEWS: Sowore, Durotoye, Charly Boy Meet To Form Coalition Ahead Of 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.