Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,144 members, 7,780,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:21 AM

My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend (37768 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by BOLA9ER(m): 8:26am On Jun 24, 2018
X

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Shugarlord213: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2018
YOU GUYS ARE DIRECTING THE QUESTIONS AT HIM, ARE YOU SURE ITS NOT THE GIRL THAT SET HIM UP??

Have you forgotten our Nigerian women and their devilish ways?
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by BOLA9ER(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2018
X
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by amstamon: 9:06am On Jun 24, 2018
BOLA9ER:
U think I'm seeking attention...posting this here is totally childish to me....its more like guilty conscience. By the way there's so much evidence he did it
You're the least person I'll never wish to have issues with. You're more like a brother, you're a brother. And you think the only way to pay you in return is to stoop so low to an extent of bleeping your girlfriend?.
You of all people knew I've had 0% interest for women of recent for some reason's you knew about.
I even sent you a link to this post so you could see people's reply,. I've always trusted most nairaland comments on issues related to these that's why I had to sent you the link to the topic so you could followup. .
Well, Seems like we'll have no option than to confront this same girl in question(could be childish but might be the only way out)

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by amstamon: 9:07am On Jun 24, 2018
Shugarlord213:
YOU GUYS ARE DIRECTING THE QUESTIONS AT HIM, ARE YOU SURE ITS NOT THE GIRL THAT SET HIM UP??

Have you forgotten our Nigerian women and their devilish ways?
I doubt. Why would she wanna do that?
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by amstamon: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2018
BOLA9ER:
U think I'm seeking attention...posting this here is totally childish to me....its more like guilty conscience. By the way there's so much evidence he did it

And if your evidence starts with "dem say", then you got nothing

9 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Asabaman(m): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2018
BOLA9ER:
oya bring the evidence out...is it like u seeing them doing it? or u heard from a reliable friend...oh! maybe, u saw his privy in ur babes own when u wanted to enter? did ur girl own up to the accusation? I want u to know that ur friendship will not be d same again even wen d truth is out...I mean from both ends..the girl and the guy...The Moment u betray trust..u murdered sleep...trade carefully....

10 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2018
BOLA9ER:

Are you still with the girl in question? What did she say when you confronted her?

5 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by amstamon: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2018
I've talked these matter to some elderly men I got and they all says this one familiar statement,"friendship no be by force, move on". But you to me it's by force. I could remember when I was very sick, you're the one that stood by me, I won't be a shame to tell everyone you even paid part of the bill without asking you. . And you think I'll want to do these to you in return?

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:02am On Jun 24, 2018
kids seeking attention, you boys should go learn from iamairforce1 on how to get attention

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Homeboiy: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2018
bola9er bring the evidence or go and rest
If its true, why are u still with the girl?

4 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by galadima77(m): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Guy , you sound innocent if so move on with your life . Don't let untrusting friend take a chunk out of your life span.

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by sexy74(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:
I just don't know what to do at the moment, I'm so emotionally down and confused.
a friend who's birthday was today, decided to host us at a bar close by. On getting there, I greeted everyone but noticed he was quiet and moody.
30 mins later, he asked that we should meet outside. next thing I heard was that I was sleeping with her girlfriend. I tried to prove my innocence but it all fell in deaf ears. with anger,I left without telling anyone.
An hour later, he called and was like "someone saw both of us(I and the girlfriend) coming out of my apartment".
I don't know how to prove my innocence and please I really need you guys input on this matter.
I don't know how to make him believe me.
I know my writing is bad, but that's not what matters for now.
Please I seriously need your advice guys.
I swear with my life and father's grave I cannot do such
Your fend is quarreling with you, what is the girl saying has he not asked her if anything transpired between both of you.
My brother never force anyone to be your friend even if you benefit much from them.
A friend is the one that is in when the whole world is out.

4 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by ednut1(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2018
Since they are old members who hardly comment this looks real. Oya bros show us evidence and make we see d gal pic self tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Bluezy13(m): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2018
Bola9er is a child in a man skin.

You suspect your bro to be having an affair with your girl, you refused to tell him a substantial proof when you confronted him, you refused to confront your girl and you refused to tell your bro what your girl said if you confronted your girl.

You foolhardily refused to table the suspicion on a conscientious gathering of you, your bro and your girl.

Ete!!! You guys should confront the girl!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by vincentjk(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2018
BOLA9ER:

Why not verify these things yourself since you're saying he did it, what does your gf has to say??

You see one thing about guys is that unlike girls we've no beef at all, am even suprise seeing all these here

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by aumeehn: 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:

You're the least person I'll never wish to have issues with. You're more like a brother, you're a brother. And you think the only way to pay you in return is to stoop so low to an extent of bleeping your girlfriend?.
You of all people knew I've had 0% interest for women of recent for some reason's you knew about.
I even sent you a link to this post so you could see people's reply,. I've always trusted most nairaland comments on issues related to these that's why I had to sent you the link to the topic so you could followup. .
Well, Seems like we'll have no option than to confront this same girl in question(could be childish but might be the only way out)
Fuvking sissy! is he your p man, is he the one feeding you and giving u shelter! just lock the fvck up banxa!! i de vex for u no be small! na his wife you Bleep?? he don pay her bride price?? guy in my circle even tho we don't keep GF's if a friends girl decided to open legs for u na jackpot! automatically she's ashawo even if na my girl na me go help me u arrange and fvck the hell out of her take her to a bar where all of us are around then tell her to park her ashawo nyash and get out of our lives!! you guys are beefing cus of pvssy! common move on and continue banging her after all no be his wife! go smoke a joint and clear your mind bro no time for dem say dem say life is too short!

13 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by aumeehn: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
BOLA9ER:
mtsw!! i rather live my life alone than have a friend like u! mumu did he raped her! she open legs guy man don knack but because u are also a sissy and pvssy nigga like your friend you can't blame your babe but your Guy! make i tell u when it comes to sex women hold the cards! your GF is not loyal she is a prostitute cheap one sef! mumu claiming there's much evidence he did it! your GF nko she didn't do it abi, guy if na me i go lambast u and the babe and move on and if you try anything funny i go arrange street niggas to take care of your matter! mumu you're forming king ontop girl matter! to slap u dey hungry me i swear na your friend sef i blame not u!

14 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fashy the guy, stop pleading. Who e epp

7 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Collins4u1(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:

How could I have done such and still swear with my life? Please I only need your advice and not some questioning

Did she come to your houseeeeeeeee??

She coming to your house is enough reason to raise suspicion.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by BOLA9ER(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
X

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by BOLA9ER(m): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
X

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by jaymichael(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
The end of this 'film'sef fit be "anticlimax"
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by MrCork: 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:
I just don't know what to do at the moment, I'm so emotionally down and confused.
a friend who's birthday was today, decided to host us at a bar close by. On getting there, I greeted everyone but noticed he was quiet and moody.
30 mins later, he asked that we should meet outside. next thing I heard was that I was sleeping with her girlfriend. I tried to prove my innocence but it all fell in deaf ears. with anger,I left without telling anyone.
An hour later, he called and was like "someone saw both of us(I and the girlfriend) coming out of my apartment".
I don't know how to prove my innocence and please I really need you guys input on this matter.

angry
Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Amakababe(f): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
BOLA9ER:
Who wan dey fight because of woman
...I only confronted him because I have no interest in keeping grudges with anyone

sad
Have you asked this girl if the guy in question fùcked her?

Im a lady, but one thing I'll say is NEVER LET HOES COME BETWEEN BRO-MANCE,

As a lady, i dont even trust fellow ladies.

I wont say any further because i have problems of my own, but use your head guy.

11 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by MrCork: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:

...my niggggga. ..but why would u fuk yor friend wife on his birthday becozzz she is deaf.....you are evil!! (No ofeense ) angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by bammo: 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:

How could I have done such and still swear with my life? Please I only need your advice and not some questioning
get out of here

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by grandstar(m): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:
I've Been Wrongly Accused By My Very Best Friend And I Don't Know What To Do

A friend who's birthday was today, decided to host us at a bar close by. On getting there, I greeted everyone but noticed he was quiet and moody.

If your friend can suspect you, then he is not your " friend".

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Pentools(m): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:

A friend who's birthday was today, decided to host us at a bar close by. On getting there, I greeted everyone but noticed he was quiet and moody.

Bro I feel your plight, the way out is to invite that your friend and his galfriend together in a mutual place at the same time with someone older than you two that ur friend respects.

Settle the scores intelligently once and for all, after that create boundaries with the guy.
He ain't no good to be kept close as a best friend, however be diplomatic about the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
Na wa o!

7 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by ify1234: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
amstamon:

It seems you are Innocent but did his girl visit your apartment? If yes, evenif there is no hidden motive, then you no try.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend by JhyMedex: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:
Are you someone he listens to a lot?

I suspect someone is trying to free him from your influence.

If he said you are chyking his babe, she would have been the first suspect. Right now, I will suggest you check your circle of male friends. The Judas is in their midst.

This is surprising, I thought guys don't beef and jealous each other shocked

Used to respect and look out for ur post bt nowadays u seem to want to make everytin a gender issue..

dissappontin..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Powerful Couple' Pre-Wedding Photos / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend / How To Make Woman Fall Deeply In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.