Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady (67356 Views)

‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad / 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied / Ladies: What Is The Most Romantic Way A Boyfriend Can Initiate A Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by hkidola00(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
xendra:
about her stupidity?

mtchwww.....boyfriend not even husband
shuttt d fucckkkkk up, I don't pray to meet a woman who acts according to how u just typed, isn't boyfriend d first phase b4 husband, ur just plain jealous

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
which is a fancy way of saying you hate men.
it has to get tiring though, always hating half the population yet you cant do anything about it. the weight on your shoulders!!! how do you get up in the morning?

Look, don't start. Projection much? Being kosher, I don't hate anyone. I mean, come on, if I'm uninvolved with you/unaffected by you, why would I hate you based only on your gender? Irrational. For one, I don't have the attention span to concentrate on one thing for too long. Like this conversation, it's over. I'm bored. Geez.
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Look, don't start. Projection much? Being kosher, I don't hate anyone. I mean, come on, if I'm uninvolved with you/unaffected by you, why would I hate you based only on your gender? Irrational. For one, I don't have the attention span to concentrate on one thing for too long. Like this conversation, it's over. I'm bored. Geez.
but look at the hate you poured on the girl's BF. a guy you dont even know...

XhosaNostra:
Well...he kinda sounds like a good-for-nothing, freeloading leech, so he better not complain grin

Why would he complain anyway? Dude is virtually sitting on the lap of luxury, where he doesn't have to lift a finger, except when it's time to whip out his erection!

He is not even paying her bills, therefore, his presence is useless imo tongue

I wouldn't even be talking about the human dìldo if I were her.
you need serious help. you have issues.

WERE YOU RAPED IN YOUR PAST? i know rape is off the charts in SA. your hatred of men is not normal. get help.

3 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by mikejj(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
xendra:
lol.... I hope she has trained herself to handle heartbreak? because na dis kind people heartbreak dey kill. smiley she won't see it coming
...like say u know..a lady can never give a man everything.. Mk she dey there deceive herself.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
victorian:

An idiot in the real sense of the word , cannot cook, clean and Bleep.

Learn to respect women even if na only Bleep u dey get from them .
It doesn't cost u anything .
And where I stand is none of your business.

Oi, I struck a nerve.
Sorry Vicki, I didn't mean it to make it hurt.

Anyway if after doing all that shít (which is obviously a very big deal for you), a man still see it fit to make a decent woman outta ya then maybe, maybe you just ain't all that...
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dyt:

Well

Flips hair
Yeeee! My eyes!!!! Whats all dis na, stop it grin

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

but look at the hate you poured on the girl's BF. a guy you dont even know...

you need serious help. you have issues.

WERE YOU RAPED IN YOUR PAST? i know rape is off the charts in SA. your hatred of men is not normal. get help.

I'm not going to entertain your provocation, not today. Go stick that dirty, taloned finger you used to type this shìt above, into a wall socket. You will not be mourned. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm not going to entertain your provocation, not today. Go stick that dirty, taloned finger you used to type this shìt above, into a wall socket. You will not be mourned. Bye.
you're provoked already. just look at the insults.
answer. were you raped before? you too angry.

3 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
victorian:

smileysame here We do
If u are on bbm? Check my profile . and pls add me up. smiley My pm is not working .
That's so cute. Alright dearie.
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you're provoked already. just look at the insults.
answer. were you raped before? you too angry.

Tsek!
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Tsek!
provoked man-hater!

were you raped before? is it why you habour so much anger at men?

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Dyt(f): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
EliteBiz:

Yeeee! My eyes!!!! Whats all dis na, stop it grin

Let me use my mouth to blow for you
But I just ate pepper o
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dyt:

Let me use my mouth to blow for you
But I just ate pepper o
Why do u hate me like dis na, blow? Hmmmm grin Dyt Dyt wink lol..... I like u
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by victorian(f): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
CorGier:

Oi, I struck a nerve.
Sorry Vicki, I didn't mean it to make it hurt.

Anyway if after doing all that shít (which is obviously a very big deal for you), a man still see it fit to make a decent woman outta ya then maybe, maybe you just ain't all that...

Well apologises accepted

But am already decent and my mother brought me up well. Am even a role model to lots of married and single ladies who know me out there . Am not boasting , even married men wish their wives are like me .
So don't worry am very OK the way I am

A wise man with foresight will see me as a God sent attribute to his life and that's the truth . so dear. Don't worry about me . smiley
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Dyt(f): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
EliteBiz:

Why do u hate me like dis na, blow? Hmmmm grin Dyt Dyt wink lol..... I like u

Smiles
Its OK to like everyone
Have a great Sunday
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Jonasbadoo(m): 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:
lmao. guys are never pleased. he will still cheat on you with a lazy dependent girl.cheesycheesy
grin
highqueen:
lmao. guys are never pleased. he will still cheat on you with a lazy dependent girl.cheesycheesy
is that why you are lazy and dependent?

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by tech18: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hmm

Mata da kishi

Women and jealousy are 5 and 6

See how NL ladies are criticizing her
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by ImaIma1(f): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
IamD18:

Will you shut up!

How about wishing her well since you can never be like her? You ladies are so much filled with envy.

Look at you saying men are unpredictable and she might be cheated on, how many ladies are like her in this country? You think every lady must have the stupid mentality of an average Nigerian lady in a relationship? Or you think a man can just loose such a unique lady?

If reverse was the case, would you have made such silly and envy-filled comment?

Next time you find it difficult to control your jealousy, kindly ignore such thread than to end up spilling rubbish.

It's a bitter truth.

Nigga could leave her still and for someone less
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by highqueen(f): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
jessca048:
look out how some of them want to eat me raw for saying this.
don't mind them babe.
that's how they always sound;vituperative set of individuals.grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by iamuye(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

exactly my point sis.
the nigga is somewhere enjoying his life while she locks herself indoors because of someone that hasn't even put a ring on her finger.
nonsense. undecided

saying something you are not entirely sure of is stupidy. what shall it profit you from what you just concluded now?

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by iamuye(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

exactly my point sis.
the nigga is somewhere enjoying his life while she locks herself indoors because of someone that hasn't even put a ring on her finger.
nonsense. undecided

saying something you are not entirely sure of is stupidity. what shall it profit you from what you just concluded now?

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by ImaIma1(f): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
Boyfriend or husband?

I think she made a mistake and wrote boyfriend instead of husband. Someone should try and correct her.
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by pee777(m): 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
stupidity:
Should we tell her?

grin grin That not this keeps a man. It only makes him not to complain
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Cynthiabelle(f): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
jessca048:
all what she has listed is good, but she should have one thing at the back of her mind men are unpredictable she shouldn't be surprise when that same nigga leaves her for a Chic that can barely even measure of to her

Happened to me.
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by openmine(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
victorian:
Na abroad she dey. So she is 50percent / 70 percent safe .

In Nigeria , i have done all that . at the end all it brought me great sorrows and heartbreaks . Trust me, most Nigerian men don't deserve such woman . like someone said she will learn the hard way. That's why ladies have changed . No mumu again.
And the men are now crying foul.
Someone even said ,he will quickly put a ring on it ?

Did I read correctly ? Ring ko! Tyre ni!

Na lie! Pure lie! Men are never satisfied ontop say they have good wife material , only very few are wise .

E ti ri kan kan. cool

If you know , you know .
Sorry what did women change into according to you?
They became bad right and you think that will get them a good partner?

So you had a bad past with your previous relationships... does that imply that other guys will do the same thing to you?

So you Were good before and some one used your goodness for granted....does it now stop you from being good?

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by openmine(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
Philpham:
Its impossible to satisfy a man, they are nothing but ingrates and only controlled by their ....
smh

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by openmine(m): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
peekay429:
Wow! Congrats that's superb u are really a potential wife material. My problem is just that sex part what happened to sex before marriage na. You are yet to be his wife and he has already gotten it from u what will u then offer him when u are married?
So sex is now a gift a lady offers a hubby?
Not character or a very good personality?
Is sex now what a lady has to offer in a marriage?
Will that keep him from cheating on her when they finally get married?
I thought this kind of thinking has become obsolete....

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Demmzy15(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
sexdoll:

something must be terribly wrong with your reasoning.

how do you become a husband without first becoming a boyfriend?

Or maybe, your fishbrain is telling you that husband is or should be AUTOMATIC, right?

nonsense lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You're very sick o, who told you you need to sleep, cook and all those rubbish before you can get a good husband. I don't blame you, your moniker shows that you're silly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
Philpham:
Its impossible to satisfy a man, they are nothing but ingrates and only controlled by their ....
its always easy to spot the losers who went against common sense and dated bad boys.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by openmine(m): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
victorian:

Wow! Am surprised .
If truly u are deep down , then you've earned my respect . Your type look indepth and do not get carried away or sell their souls for sex and curves .
Nice one ! Keep it up, pls.

Don't change o,biko! smiley
I guess you have been meeting the wrong set of people.....

There will always be good and bad people in this world.....no matter the gender involved..

The hurt you have experienced is the same thing a guy has also experienced....

Many have experienced worse but they still carried on with the hope to see a beta partner....

.....the decision or choice to keep going and never change what you believe in is entirely up to you....

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by junique629(f): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
She said Nigga not husband, since u are already playing the role of a wife, what's the need of marry u again, uve given him everything, there is nothing else to look forward to. When will ladies learn!!
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by CaptainG00D: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
Westaslave2:
dats y i love u, nt dat akwuna dat calls herself highqueen...village highqueen

Bia nwanna no dey talk to her like that abeg.
Shez actually one of the best behaved gals here. Majority na coded ashewo. if u know u know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.