Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:56 PM

What Do You Believe? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Believe? (6701 Views)

What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? / Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? / Do You Believe What Will Be Will Be, Do You Believe In Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Believe? by Omooba77: 8:09am On Jun 24, 2018
As for me; I believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, that only the Blood of Jesus that wash away Our Sin.

19 Likes

Re: What Do You Believe? by hopefulLandlord: 8:13am On Jun 24, 2018
interesting

1 Like

Re: What Do You Believe? by Omooba77: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
interesting
Indeed!
Re: What Do You Believe? by Iwantaccolades: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2018
Science

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Believe? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2018
About Prayer

I think we focus too much on the end result, not enough on the act itself. Prayer is an act of humility, of connection. Reaching out to another and to God. If we stop praying, we sever that connection. Give ourselves over to arrogance. Hence We isolate ourselves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Believe? by benjamin007: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe Argentina will beat Nigeria....

Like for Argentina share for naija....

13 Likes 44 Shares

Re: What Do You Believe? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2018

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Believe? by traeces(m): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe:
1) God exists and rewards those who diligently seek him
2) All have sinned and fell short of the glory of God
3) God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son
4) I can do all things

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Believe? by soberdrunk(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe nobody alive today witnessed any of the stories in all the religious books so basically it is all "hearsay", the most important thing is to find a way to live peacefully with each other and respect each others beliefs and religious preferences while making the world a better place for all of mankind. Thank you and God bless Governor Nyesome Wike the future president of Nigeria grin grin

17 Likes

Re: What Do You Believe? by sureheaven(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe Jesus Christ is lord.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Believe? by Panshow(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2018
Did God exist?

Christians: Yes of course he does.
Muslims: Yes of course Allah exist.
Atheists: There's no evidence of God's existence.

The Truth: No one knows.

23 Likes

Re: What Do You Believe? by invigilator(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe that Nigeria will win Argentina come Tuesday!!

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Believe? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2018
Believe in God!
Believe in Love....
Any other thing MOG says concerns him

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Believe? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2018
Believing in anything else outside yourself is a form of slavery.

I believe in me.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Believe? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe Jesus is not God(he ate ,slept ,stayed in the womb for 9 month) I believe Jesus is not the son of God,I believe God doesnt need to murder Jesus to save anyones sin,He is not wicked,and more powerful than all that

13 Likes

Re: What Do You Believe? by ednut1(m): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe lik human never knew micro organisms existed till 19th century. God doesnt know we exist yet as we are lik micro organisms too in this wide galaxy grin

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Believe? by dionysus7: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2018
Omooba77:
As for me; I believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, that only the Blood of Jesus that wash away Our Sin.
what's the basis for this your believe?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Believe? by nanizle(m): 9:34am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe religion is delusion gone too far.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Believe? by Qpetz: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe I'm the captain of my own destiny.

14 Likes

Re: What Do You Believe? by dionysus7: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2018
facts
Re: What Do You Believe? by HRtechnique: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2018
Here are my beliefs:

1. I believe that the earth will pass away and the people shall chose their destiny; either Heaven or hell.

2. I believe that life is too short and that old age should be dreaded.

3. I believe that the laws of God gives no sorrow. It's the ultimate guide to true happiness.

4. I believe that there is one true God. Jehovah the Father of Jesus Christ - my father.

5. I believe that his son Jesus Christ, came in flesh, died and rose and is seated on the right hand of God. He holds the key to everything and he shall judge after all men have accounted for what they did on earth.

6. I believe God loves us and he is long suffering towards us.

7. I believe that the reasonable responsibility of man is to eat, drink and enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Believe? by emelda86(f): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe in God
I believe in Jesus Christ
I believe in the holy trinity
I believe in love

1 Like

Re: What Do You Believe? by ProfEinstein: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe in love
I believe in the law of retributive justice
I believe in my conscience

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Believe? by OgSammy(m): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe in God but not religion. I believe God is Love.

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Believe? by TissuePaper: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2018
sad
Re: What Do You Believe? by ayourbamie: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe in God the Father

God the Son

God the Spirit
Re: What Do You Believe? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Believe? by KitchenGadgets: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe in myself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Believe? by festwiz(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe in humanity and it's capacity for good.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Believe? by LordKO(m): 9:40am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe that there's a sole creator of the universe - what to call him is an individual/group choice. I understand that he's just and doesn't interfere in human beings minute affairs, because all that human beings need to exist independent of his minute intervention he has already provided. And that the presence of subconscious makes every human being a spiritual entity.

Also, I understand that he neither needs our praise nor worship, and the simple way to reverence him is by being conscientious towards fellow human beings. Meanwhile, he neither authored any book nor instructed anyone, at any point in time, to author one on his behalf - this however doesn't take away the ingenuity of the human authors of the conventional "holy books." They're surely written by some of the wisest people of the yore.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Believe? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe, Believe is a funny thing which people kill for, Have differences over, causes hate and social stratification.

As an Atheist i ask people of believe, what is your mind immigration policy after if you found out one day the believes you have of the world is false?

Rid yourself of stringent believes and pretend like you accept every one believes around you for peaceful coexistence. Then genuine love will be born.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Believe? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe Yahweh a.k.a Allah was (he's dead now) a reptilian from another planet who came to colonize Earth a long time ago, and he had a p-enis & anus with which he urinated & defecated just like everybody else. grin cheesy grin

Now, read this and be enlightened. cheesy

The Anunnaki is an ancient Sumerian term which was given to the beings who came down to earth and pro-created (BARA) homo sapiens.

* Anunnaki translates as “those who Anu sent from heaven to earth”

* They were also called NEPHILIM meaning “To fall down to Earth, to land” 

* ELOHEEM in the bible meaning “These Beings”. 

* In ashuric/syriac (arabic) they are called Jabaariyn meaning “the mighty ones” 

* In Aramic (hebrew) Gibborim meaning “The Mighty or Majestic ones”

* They are also called NETERU which is an Egyptian term for Anunnaki

They are an elite race of beings who came from the 8th planet RIZQ in the 19th Galaxy ILLYUWN.

They travel through this galaxy by way of a planet ship named Nibiru: The Mother ship.

Nibiru was originally on a 25,920 year orbit called AAMS which was the distance from RIZQ to the planet Earth. Since the Anunnaki relocated to ORION it would now take them 3,600 years to travel to earth. This new orbit is called a SHAR.

The Anunnaki were sent out on a mission to find different minerals; gold, plutonium, uranium, etc. They mined several planets in our solar systems including Mars (Lahmu) and Earth (Tiamat). 900 of these Anunnaki were involved in the gold mission. 600 in all came to earth in groups of 50’s in small passenger crafts called SHAM.

And the rest, 300, the IGIGI stayed in and manned the craft MURDOQ or Nibiru also called MERKABAH. The Anunnaki were acting as intermediaries between earth and Nibiru. They stayed in Earth’s orbit because they were to deliver the process gold to the spaceships that would be stored on the dark side of Sheshqi (the moon) and Lahmu (mars).

This is where they constructed and loaded 30 mile long cylinder shaped crafts and transported gold and other resources back to their home planet RIZQ.

First landing: Mars

On July 20, 1976 A.D., Viking 1 took a photograph of an odd looking plateau in the plains of Cydonia on its 35th orbit of Mars.

Frame 35ª72 showed what looked like a mile wide human face The “Face On Mars.” Nasa kept this quiet and wrote it off as “an oddity of light and shading.” Viking 2 landed September 3, 1976 A.D. 1,800 miles away from Viking 1. Space engineers Vincent Diperto and Greg Molenar, later checked into the Viking’s photo file, they discovered that 35 days later, on a different orbit and sun angle the Viking had caught the Martian “Sphinx” on Frame 70ª13.

The engineers enhanced the photo’s and came to the conclusion that the face was of artificial intelligence and that there was a huge 5 sided pyramid lying nearby. Richard C. Hoagland, a NASA scientist, made a claim that a place on Mars named Cydonia has the ruins of an entire Martian city full of pyramids, which are geometrically aligned with the face and the larger 5 sided pyramid.

The face on Mars is no fluke of nature. The Anunnaki set up cities bases on mars 450,000 years ago before coming to earth. This face was an ancient marker for incoming extra-terrestrials to know about the project of homo-erectus to homo-sapiens.

These cities are remnants of an ancient “Egyptian” civilization.

Tiamat - Home

After colonizing Mars, The Anunnaki came to this planet then called KI, TAMTU, GAEA, TIAMAT.

They broke up into two groups of 300 each. 300 Anunnaki  went north west and set up TILMUN : the city of ENLIL, also called NIPPUR, or KADESH - The holy pace, for they could not live with Enki and his disagreeable ways, so they stayed in touch with supreme beings: The Etherians.

The Other 300 Anunnaki  broke up into 7 tribes and ENQI ruled them all from his kingdom called NOD (NUD). First the ship crashed down in the Arabian sea and moved to Iraq, and set up a home away from home in order to mine and they called that place ERIDU. ENQI was the ruler of QI (earth), that was a title belonging to NUDDIMUD. He, Enki named the city after his name; hence the city of NOD (NUD).

This city is the one that Cain of the bible went to. We asked the question : If Adam, Eve, and Cain were the only beings on the planet after Able’s death, then where the people of NOD come from?

Enki is the son of Anu and brother of ENLIL: Nunamnir which is his name.

The Sumerians were the first to record the presence of the Anunnaki.

These Anunnaki or Rizqians gave them advanced information on the creation of the solar system and all the planets in and out of this solar system. They also taught them how to build great cities, farming and how to build craft that fly in air. They had information about the solar system that scientist today are only now beginning to figure out.

The ancient Sumerians also had records of Primitive beings “lulu Amelu” who evoluted.

They spoke of conflicts between the Anunnaki about the mining, which led to the breeding or cloning from these evoluted beings on earth with the Shaggies also known as Enkiduiteswho were beings covered in fur from other galaxies (your “Big Foot”); and then even the splicing of genes of one of the Anunnaki called NINTI to put a divine intellect in the beings called Adamites.

The Conflict

The 300 Anunnaki ruled by Enki were divided into 7 tribes, or 7 lands:
1. Sippar
2. Kish
3. Kutha
4. Shuruppak
5. Uruk
6. Isin
7. Eridu

And their capital was Nod. Remember that their original purpose here was to mine for gold.

The Anunnaki  that were mining the gold consisted of two groups; 3 tribes making up the higher classes ruled by the Elohim NUSKU, who bore the title Gabriel and 4 tribes making up the lower classes ruled by the Elohim Anunnaki KALKAL also called the Angelic being ARIEL.

After surveyors went out and surveyed Monodappa and Raphali, south Africa, and found out that there was a lot of gold there, The Anunnaki  who were working in the mines did not want to work themselves.

Instead they wanted to make a being to do their work for them. It was because of their royal birth and the laziness of these Anunnaki  that the lower class, ruled by KALKAL, became dissatisfied and began to rebel against the higher class of Anunnaki, which in turn lead to a revolt led by KALKAL.

By this time Anu had given his son ENLIL orders to go to QI as a Yahuwa (YAHWEH), to see the works that his brother ENQI was doing; only to find QI (Earth) in chaos.

Enlil then sent war to his father Anu, by way of his messenger NUSKU, that there was a revolt and Anu sent word telling ENLIL to take over ruler-ship of QI. ENQI said “NO”: when asked to step down and bow to his brother and let his brother rule.

Enqi disagreed with his fathers wishes and said “I Am the oldest”. The Anunnaki feared there was going to be a war between the two brothers and their people, which would have destroyed the planet Earth. Enqi suggested that a being be created that would be the Abd meaning “servants” of the Anunnaki  and work the mines for them . The other Anunnaki  agreed.

And thus began the breeding of ADAM (Zakar) and HAWWAH (Nekaybaw), who were the first homo-sapiens.

Let us make man

The Anunnaki decided to create what was called AMELU in Aramic (hebrew) meaning “Worker” (Genesis 2:5 and 3:19) to do the work for them.

Man or Adamites were not created from nothing, instead the Anunnaki  took a being that was already on the earth who had come about by way of the process of evolution. This being was “Genus Homo” or Ape-man/Ape-woman.

Binding upon it the image - the inner genetic makeup - of the Anunnakqi themselves. They upgraded Genus Homo and “jumped the gun” on evolution and brought man - Homo Sapiens - into existence. This is why scientist can’t explain why homo sapiens has only been around for 49,000 years.

We, homo sapiens were not a process of evolution but a solution to a problem as mentioned in Genesis 2:5,

“....And there was no MAN to till the ground..”

The word being used in hebrew for man is ADAM pronounced Aw-Dawm, this Adam was not a single person but rather what are called Adamah “Those who are of the ground” - a tribe of human beings called Adamites as found in Genesis 5:2
“Male and Female created he them, and blessed them and called THEIR name Adam, in the day when they were created.”
Thus this quote is referring to the primitive workers “Lulu Amelu” that were created to take over the mining on Qi.

The chief scientist Enqi and the chief medical officer Ninti of the Anunnaki used genetic manipulation and In-vitro fertilization, which is fertilization of a biological entity or process developed or maintained in a controlled, non-living environment, as a laboratory vessel; or in glass tubes as depicted on the seal of an ancient Sumerian cylinder.

This was done in a laboratory called SHIMTI meaning “House where the wind of life is breathed in”.

Why The Gold?

It all started when the Anunnaq, Eloheem (Rizqians) needed to protect the dwindling Atmosphere of their Planet Rizq. The rays from the 3 suns Utu, Shamash, and Apsu were depleting their ozone layer. Rizq was the heart and center of this Tri-solar system and was thus most effected.

There was a conflict in Illyuwn between a Reptilian called Tarnush, also known as Zuen, and Murdow: son of Enqi and Ninqi, who is also the grandson of Anu who put him first in command. Zuen Or Humbaba ranked second after Murdoq, but didn’t agree with his being head of all the Eloheem (Rizqians) and felt it should have been him. This disagreement lead to a war involving the Planet Rizq.

Out of revenge, Tarnush attacked the planet Rizq with a shield depleter which was a bomb that caused the natural atmosphere to dwindle away.

They needed to build a protection, a dome of gold dust particles suspended in the atmosphere to protect the planet from the damaging Ultraviolet rays. Having no protection they had to flee their planet to Orion. Murdoq was given a beam of Light Ray Gun, who hadn’t been converted from a disagreeable being to an agreeable being as of yet and was the “warrior-type” needed to fight and defeat Tarnush.

He was successful and Tarnush and 1/3 of the planet that supported him were cast out from the planet Rizq never to return. They took residence in the planet Titan. Astronomers log Titan as a moon of Saturn however, this is incorrect. Titan is really a planet, a solid body, that is located near Saturn.

With this victory Murdoq went on in search of planets that could supply the gold needed to protect the planet Rizq. As they passed through the milky way they discovered gold particles in the Asteroid belt, which is what let them know gold was present on the Planet QI (Earth). Once useful minerals were found on the planet Earth, the mining began.

Bases were set up on the planet Lahmu (Mars) and on the dark side of the moon called Kingu. Once the gold was mined from the planet it was taken to the “dark-side” of the moon in cylindrical crafts and then the larger cylinder crafts built on the moon, transported the gold to the mother-plane Nibiru.

Nibiru is a planet ship now twice the size of the earth and was built by the Rizqians for this purpose.

*****For a more detailed information on the Anunnaki, click on the link in my signature and you will discover why religion is a big fraud.********

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? / Should We Tithe Before Or After Paying Tax? / A Reverend Father (catholic Priest) With A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.