Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,491 members, 7,801,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple (7227 Views)

Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate / Very Funny And Shocking Photo Of Trees Having Sex. / 10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by nevosys(m): 12:06am On Jun 06, 2010
Have you ever wonder why Adam ate the apple?

I have and finally i know why.

Here is why?

but first ,i have 1 questions for Adam.

Why, why, why.

Why did Adam do it? Why did he sin? Why did he eat the forbidden fruit? Why couldn’t he resist Eve? Why couldn’t he refuse the good looking apple?

Now look at what you got us into. Look at what Adam has gotten all men into.

Now we can’t see them the way they are naturally. Adam has made sure they are all wise now. They all wear clothes now.

Adam did not have to hustle to see her naked.

She was already and always naked. Adam did not know he was naked till Eve ate the fruit and gave it to him.

Now look at us now. Look at all men now. We all have to hustle in a way to even have a peek. We have to hustle our butt off to see every thing, to see them in their birthday suit.

Just imagine this.

What if Adam did not do it? Just imagine how the world would have been sweet to live in. waking up every morning seeing all the fine women buck naked, in schools, offices, you name it.

But well Adam made sure all are this is wishful thinking. Well, Adam, come to think about it. I think I now why you did it. I know why you ate the fruit.

You did not eat it because you were not aware of the consequences. You did eat because someone deceived you.

You ate because of one reason.

Jealousy

In your time there was only one naked chick. Right?

Eve.

In the world now, how many chicks do we have?

Billions of chicks

You could not imagine us seeing millions of naked chicks in our life time while you would see only one or a handful.

Well, it worked all right. Hope you’re happy now.

Case closed.

why do you think Adam ate? please comment.

Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by Kunbee: 12:48am On Jun 06, 2010
This must be Tayo's kin grin
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by Odunnu: 6:39am On Jun 06, 2010
Rubbish!
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by tayoast(m): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2010
Kunbee:

This must be Tayo's kin grin

Kunbee. . . . dunno wat 2 say. .
except that. . . i understand u better now kiss kiss kiss
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by tayoast(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2010
nevosys:

Just imagine this.

What if Adam did not do it? imagine  waking up every morning seeing all the fine women buck unclothed, in schools, offices, you name it.

wow! its gud 2 imagine. . .just saw a lotta peeps, including Kunbee  tongue
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by tempest01(m): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2010
so you could open this thread and ask why grin grin
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by Kunbee: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2010
tayo_ast:

wow! its gud 2 imagine. . .just saw a lotta peeps, including Kunbee  tongue

SO u wanna she me naked shocked shocked shocked
tayo_ast:

Kunbee. . . . dunno wat 2 say. .
except that. . . i understand u better now kiss kiss kiss

Ok my dear kiss
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by tayoast(m): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2010
cool cool cool
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by StudioCFR(m): 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2010
i happy for una two o grin
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by Kunbee: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2010
Gbefila angry angry
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by StudioCFR(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2010
hehehe be happy babe, atleast u don find life partner [tayo-ast] at last grin grin grin
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by Kunbee: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2010
He is just me neighbor
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by tayoast(m): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2010
'just'
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by StudioCFR(m): 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2010
hahahahaha

aki and pawpaw in love grin
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by tayoast(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2010
erhh. . c who's talking
homegrown midget!!
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by StudioCFR(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2010
im a Giant, u wankass
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by tayoast(m): 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2010
mtschew!!!

pls lets stop.
i dont want those bois 2 come in d morning & start talking 2 me anyhow??
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by StudioCFR(m): 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2010
lilly livered boi grin
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by Kunbee: 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2010
tayo_ast:

'just'

Before nko
Studio CFR:

hahahahaha

aki and pawpaw in love  grin

Go and comb ur armpit hair
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by tayoast(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2010
**runs out of thread. . . b4 those bois start. . ***
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by StudioCFR(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2010
Bounce!

make i pass jor
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by Kunbee: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2010
Hustler
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by StudioCFR(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2010
shurrup jor, tongue
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by EfemenaXY: 12:55am On Jun 07, 2010
dumb joke angry
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by StudioCFR(m): 12:56am On Jun 07, 2010
Post your own now.
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by EfemenaXY: 1:01am On Jun 07, 2010
^^No.

you no go get me on that tongue
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by StudioCFR(m): 1:04am On Jun 07, 2010
Your sense of humour na 1/10.
For Waec na F9. Lol
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by EfemenaXY: 1:06am On Jun 07, 2010
'an pot calling kettle black  cheesy

anyways, I'm off, go sleep

night-night cheesy
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by StudioCFR(m): 1:11am On Jun 07, 2010
Hehe u don take style escape.
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by adamse(f): 1:16am On Jun 07, 2010
@poster that was kindacute, it made some sense.ignore the haters!!
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by StudioCFR(m): 1:17am On Jun 07, 2010
Lol
Re: Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple by Kunbee: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2010
Like stadium abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Exam Pictures Students Can Relate To! / Funny "Fuel Scarcity" Dps And Quotes / 4 Words When The Co Ndom Breaks....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.