Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

[must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online (12728 Views)

(PHOTOS) Sexy Pics Of Nicki Minaj And Cardi B Flaunting Their Big Backside / See Cute Picture Of Newly Wedded Couple And Their Bride's Maid. / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by Trendvoice: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2018
@NAIRATREND

See cute nude photos of Nicki Minaj trends online

SEE MORE HOT PHOTOS IN LINK BELOW : -

https://nairatrend.com.ng/must-see-cute-nude-photos-of-nicki-minaj-trends-online/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by Valro(m): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2018
For this Sunday morning na im u de tempt my eyes,
Grabs Vaseline.... Sorry, anointing oil

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by Trendvoice: 11:15am On Jun 24, 2018
grin
Valro:
For this Sunday morning na im u de tempt my eyes,
Grabs Vaseline.... Sorry, anointing oil

1 Like

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by brownsugar23: 11:15am On Jun 24, 2018
Today Na Sunday

1 Like

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by Mutemenot(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2018
The devil is a liar, get you behind me Op kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by chiiraq802(m): 11:42am On Jun 24, 2018
Le kwa ukwu!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by macanu(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2018
chai...Vaseline don finish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by HouseOfWine: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2018
This is not necessary...
Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by boiz2men(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2018
The only thought that came to my mind is that..

So one day, the pretty skin will die,rot and become sand. So all these will become trash someday.

This life sef

11 Likes

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by Prognose: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
boiz2men:

So one day, the pretty skin will die,rot and become sand. So all these will become trash someday.

This life sef

That was the only thought that came to your mind? Really?

Are u sure you aren't depressed?

13 Likes

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by Burgerlomo: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nonsense cool

4 Likes

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by boiz2men(m): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Prognose:

That was the only thought that came to your mind? Really?

Are u sure you aren't depressed?

I'm not depressed. If anything I'm in my best moments.

I'm at a stage where everything seems meaningless.

I'm a deep thinker.
How does it feel to be dead?
Your pretty face will rot
Your money will be left behind.

We are all humans and nothing but skins and bones.

Do we live to die?

What is annoying is that some people feel very special but they are only skins and bones.

A bullet to skull would send them to sleep too.

Nor vex.. Sex isn't all there is to life. Her plastic body didn't arouse me.shes not just skins and bones but plastic also.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by Abdulnur(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
boiz2men:

This life sef

boiz2men:

I'm not depressed. If anything I'm in my best moments.

I'm at a stage where everything seems meaningless.

I'm a deep thinker.
How does it feel to be dead?
Your pretty face will rot
Your money will be left behind.

We are all humans and nothing but skins and bones.

Do we live to die?

What is annoying is that some people feel very special but they are only skins and bones.

A bullet to skull would send them to sleep too.

Nor vex.. Sex isn't all there is to life. Her plastic body didn't arouse me.shes not just skins and bones but plastic also.
Are you sure you're OK? because she's not just skin, bones only then you want ppl to be thinking about death?

3 Likes

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
Photographers dey enjoy sha!

3 Likes

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by Trendvoice: 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin
Earthbound:
Photographers dey enjoy sha!

2 Likes

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by boiz2men(m): 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
Abdulnur:

Are you sure you're OK? because she's not just skin, bones only then you want ppl to be thinking about death?

lol.. I'm OK. the only reason she wants us to see her body is so we can see or think she has a perfect skin. some weak minded people will now wish to be like her forgetting that she's only skins and bones and that the skin will rot after death. I visited the morgue department and none of the bodies looked pretty. They looked like statues

6 Likes

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by Abdulnur(m): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
boiz2men:

lol.. I'm OK. the only reason she wants us to see her body is so we can see or think she has a perfect skin. some weak minded people will now wish to be like her forgetting that she's only skins and bones and that the skin will rot after death. I visited the morgue department and none of the bodies looked pretty. They looked like statues

The dude above was right, you sound depressed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by Trendvoice: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin
Abdulnur:

The dude above sounds right, you sound depressed.
Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by boiz2men(m): 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
Abdulnur:

The dude above sounds right, you sound depressed.

If you say so. But I'm very certain I'm enjoying life more than you are.

Most people begin to question life and existence when they have suffered and enjoyed so much. I guess you are still suffering and wish to leave a life of enjoyment. When you get there, you will then see there's nothing in this life.

You think you know more than Solomon when he said vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. Dude had tasted all manner of women and wealth when he said that.

Don't worry, you will live the life you have been imagining and when you get it. You will like "na im be this"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
boiz2men:

just stfu already

1 Like

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by Abdulnur(m): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
boiz2men:

Most people begin to question life and existence when they have suffered and enjoyed so much. I guess you are still suffering and wish to leave a life of enjoyment. When you get there, you will then see there's nothing in this life.

You think you know more than Solomon when he said vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. Dude had tasted all manner of women and wealth when he said that.

Don't worry, you will live the life you have been imagining and when you get it. You will like "na im be this"

I dont know the kinda life ua living, but your write up says you're not really what you're saying you are.

No kidding bro, you're depressed.
Talk to someone, a life coach, a psychologist, a friend or a family member, they may help you.

1 Like

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
boiz2men:

Maybe this one do ego/owo/kudi ritual and dem don tell am when e go die. grin
Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by boiz2men(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
CaptJeffry:

grin grin grin

They said I should bring a captain.. E b like God Don butter my bread. Where can I see you na to take to them

1 Like

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by boiz2men(m): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
Abdulnur:

I dont know the kinda life ua living, but your write up says you're not really what you're saying you are.

No kidding bro, you're depressed.
Talk to someone, a life coach, a psychologist, a friend or a family member, they may help you.

I haven't said I am anything na. But what I am confident about is that right now I'm a much happier person than you. Yet you speak of depression. You need your advice more bro, can't you see it. My words are bringing down the mansions you have built in your fantasy abi so my talk of vanity is disturbing you real bad when you are yet to actualise your fantasy.

The Lord is your strength bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
boiz2men:

grin grin grin

They said I should bring a captain.. E b like God Don butter my bread. Where can I see you na to take to them
If na me they say mek you bring, it means they have already planned your funeral oo. I cheated death 3times last year and so far twice this year so you see, death dey even avoid me now. grin

2 Likes

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by boiz2men(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
CaptJeffry:
If na me they say mek you bring, it means they have already planned your funeral oo. I cheated death 3times last year and so far twice this year so you see, death dey even avoid me now. grin

Cheated death 3 times.. The brotherhood must hear this.. Your head will be very valuable. tongue

3 Likes

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by Nairatrend: 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin
Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by Abdulnur(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
boiz2men:

I haven't said I am anything na. But what I am confident about is that right now I'm a much happier person than you. Yet you speak of depression. You need your advice more bro, can't you see it. My words are bringing down the mansions you have built in your fantasy abi so my talk of vanity is disturbing you real bad when you are yet to actualise your fantasy.

The Lord is your strength bro.

Huh?
Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
As she pose so na to use stick prick her juicy wet hole smell it and trow it away then close those filthy legs of hers with some cloths turn her over and feck her doggy till she cries

1 Like

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by Abdulnur(m): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
CaptJeffry:

This man. Why na? grin

1 Like

Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by bjayx: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
Killaminti
Re: [must See] Cute Nude Photos Of Nicki Minaj Trends Online by Olachase(m): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Married For 10 Years, Never Had Sex Once (photos) / The Worst Date of my Life / Trending Video Of Ghana TV Station Showing Sex Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.