Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) (83924 Views)

Lovers Kiss And Smooche Each Other Publicly In A Garden, Spark Outrage / Two Lovers Caught Inside Swimming Pool. See Reactions / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by jennifermahan(f): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by snowland(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nothing bad..

All na to reap investment..

Chaiiiiii. Na me be FTC for this kain thread?

Vote of Thanks

I want to give thanks to God for making me see this beautiful moment of FTC.

I'll also like to thank the OP for posting the photo and video of 2 adult lovebirds making out in the mall.

Equally worthy of my appreciation is the Mod that moved the post to the promise land with a catchy Title that made me want to see the romancers.

I'm not forgetting my mom and dad who secretly did what these two lovers are doing publicly. I'm a proud result of your secret deed. Thank you.

Lastly I want to thank my network provider, Boost Mobile for boosting my network to beat about 13 other commenters that made comments at 5.12pm to the FTC. Without you, I for be 45th to comment. To show my appreciation, I'll upgrade my plan from $35 3Gig to $50 unlimited Gig monthly plan. Boost mobile, una do well.

Abeg Oga seun, se na you I go send my account details to in order to receive my FTC prize?

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by soberdrunk(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
When you have spent a lot and can't wait to reap the fruit of your labor............. angry

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by banre(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2018

their problem

these ones are most definitely irresponsible and just looking to draw attention to themselves. This is just the height of it. people do anything to feel noticed these days and i don't blame em' even our leaders in this obsolete country do worse

2 Likes

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Jenomtwist(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dem business

2 Likes

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Congratulations To Them cry cry cry
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by koolaid87: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Thanks Mod for bringing this on fp

*hiss*

10 Likes

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by OboOlora(f): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nigerians and their backward mentality!

They obviously look over 18, y can’t the idiot recording mind his business

The amount of time some people use pokenosing is enough to make money to buy a house

Jeez!!!!

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Augustinaz(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nigga is getting his profits after investing.

But doing it in public ina Third World country is really fvcked up. We ain't there yet.

7 Likes

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by obojememe: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
we are getting there...

1 Like

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by viktohmarkz(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by ELTON123(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
undecided

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by iceboy4752(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Oreofepeters: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
lunatics
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by valopotosky(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nawaa, endtime children.

1 Like

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by osewanu(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
perverse and crooked generation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Ephhay(f): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mind your business always grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Factfinder1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Somebody's daughter and that same girl will be forming for some boys....our society doesn't condemn guys for acts like this

1 Like

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nigerians don't like minding their business. Why video someone without their consent. angry

5 Likes

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by ScamKiller(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Gangster1ms: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Movie scene
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by TheTrueSeeker: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
@Admin/MODs, I find it disgusting that you would be directly or indirectly promoting such indecency and ill of the society by giving this untrained or uncultured kids such publicity as putting on FP when they should at best be ignored or deleted?

Pls take this down...!!!

Modified....!!!
Since 'Sexual Harassment' is a crime against the right of Human dignity, then I personally think 'Sexual Indecency' should also be in the same category

farano, Rocktation

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Scatterscatter(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
As for me Ehn, I don't have any problem with the both of them, they are only using their money to the fullest maximum.

The only problem I have is with the person that recorded the video. Will your phone die if you make the video longer!!! undecided

It was when they now got to the interesting part that the useless person decided to cut. sad angry lipsrsealed

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Gurusarenna: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
So OP we should do what?
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Appdriod: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Stupidity.
Romance is for the mature... because in as much as it is your body, there are factors that keeps the beauty, sanity and sanctity of romance; when it is done, where it is done, with whom it is done and how it is done.

4 Likes

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by softworldsystem(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
what difference does it make ,,,, u hide do, u do for public
Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by HeWrites(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dude even grab her bress cheiii.

4 Likes

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by ozoebuka1(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
yorubas and moral decadence sha... I every antisocial behavior is celebrated in Yoruba land. shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) by mykemiley(f): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
End time lovers grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. / Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.