Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help (56151 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore / Read For The Sake Of My 2 Kids Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Hillview200: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Oga marry her

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Met her at a restaurant?
The jazz no be here. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by friendl: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Guy ,you don taste her sweetness

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2018

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by afroxyz: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
32 year old man still calling his mummy. WTF is wrong with my generation? Which do us this Kain thing. That we can stand up and even defend our decisions even if it is wrong in the eyes of others? Your mum would kill you not because of the woman's age and kuds but because you are still a kid

11 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by buchilino(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
LIKE SERIOUSLY?, OP IS ASKING FOR HELP.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by weyreypey: 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
Legaycey:
It is not a charm. since you know biko. it is love
Keep quiet when reasonable persons are talking

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by LegitBoyy: 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
Homeboiy:
What's love?

32 and you can't construct a simple English

Me as a mathematics students can write a better English than you

Because mathematics isn't taught in English? Ve never seen any dumb thrash like this before.

8 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Octaves(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
Homeboiy:
What's love?

pls you are not any better than him. answer his question if you can. this is not an English class.

8 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by okwabayi(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
Introduce her to your parents and tell them this story verbatim. Ask them for blessings since you want to marry her and build a home for the children. Anything your parents say is what you should take. Forget whatever nairalanders give as advice.

6 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by EdoBoy90(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
Homeboiy:
What's love?

Mathematics Students or Mathematics Student? Learn plural and singular next time

"You Mathematics Students?" plural. mathematics Students that know how to construct English. I am just laughing at you

Please before you post or comment next time, go and learn singular and plural using Brighter Grammar

17 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Olafisoyem: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
smoke123:
I am 32 now and she is 37. I met her in her restaurant where she helps her friend run the business. Now i love her so much but she left her 3 kids with her mum to lagos after she lost her husband long time befor coming to lagos. I had sex with her and she is very good and i have not married yet. What do i do now?

My mum will kill me if i married her pls member help.

It’s up to you!!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by 3RNEST(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
smoke123:
I am 32 now and she is 37. I met her in her restaurant where she helps her friend run the business. Now i love her so much but she left her 3 kids with her mum to lagos after she lost her husband long time befor coming to lagos. I had sex with her and she is very good and i have not married yet. What do i do now?

grin grin your mum..... Lolx
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by MaziEDOZIE(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
smoke123:

Continue with her, after all age is no barrier as far as she dey knack wellaa
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by ObaKlaz: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
Homeboiy:
What's love?

''...can't construct a simple English (sic)''

''...can write a better English (sic)''

You see your life, Mr. Perfect??

7 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
You can milk the cow, but you don’t have to buy it...

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
The lady's toto is what we call "tOtO-Extraordinaire, see as my guy reasoning don jam hightension cheesy cheesy

But, come to think of it;

The kind ingredients and spices wey God put for this tOtO is beyond men's comprehension undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by jibs4lv(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Homeboiy:
What's love?

you are a big fool angry

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by imperiouxx(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
uwa1:

Oversabi focus on the main issue and offer ur advice if u 've any.... No one is perfect and English is not our father's language....

Don't mind that mumu. Those are the kind of Nigerians that irritate me on forums like this. You would think their articulation in English language would ever make their life better..... but no

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Photizooo(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Bros, u don chop omo mi bami joko, enjoy ur ride

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by FairAdvocate(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Brother! Brother!! Brother!!!
You better wake up from your infatuation and understand the clear-cut difference between love and whatever thing you feel for her after the mind-blowing sex you had with her. Marriage is more than just "I love her and enjoy sex with her" it means you are ready to carry her burden...are you man enough

11 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by darkmarky(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
daewoorazer:

Your mummy will kill you if you marry your own woman bawo??

At 32?? shocked

You are a man now, if you like, marry a grandma with 23grandchildren, it’s your life man...you are a man o! Forget say economy bad

lol my mommy will kill Me..this is hilarious..

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Lexusgs430: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
smoke123:

Why you chop her food + HER FOOD, when you no wan marry?

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Viking007(m): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
MrCork:

....Bro notin wrong with 37 year old woman with 7 kid....juss date her in secret so nobody no yor business & only visit her at night time!! ((.Chapter 17, page 5 of plaYas, rule book).. real talk! wink
cheesy
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by 3RNEST(m): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
The lady's toto is what we call "tOtO-Extraordinaire, see as my guy reasoning don jam hightension cheesy cheesy

But, come to think of it;

The kind ingredients and spices wey God put for this tOtO is beyond men's comprehension undecided

grin grin Guy behave...

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by DaRuud(m): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hit like ifvyou think this guy is reasoning with his d**k rather his brain

smoke123:

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by mimimile93: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
smoke123:

whatever makes u happy and it does not hurt others or offend ur creator, do it.

Older women tend to be more tender and loyal than these 23 yrs old slu.ts

9 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by 3RNEST(m): 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
darkmarky:
lol my mommy will kill Me..this is hilarious..
Like seriously I'm still laughing grin grin my chest....

@32 still talking about mummy...
i guess he must be last born child...

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by fynex(m): 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
smoke123:

Your mum didn't kill you when you had sex with her...

Are you sure you're 32 because you sound like 22....

When you realize that she's pregnant with her fourth child and your first child, hope you will ask mummy if you should accept it....

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by williams080: 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
well na toto they sweet you, for now, soonest your eyes go open

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by AreaFada2: 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
smoke123:

Dude let me advise you. Do not allow just good sex blow your mind and feel you're in love. Are you truly in LOVE? Do you know her real marital history?

I need to WARN you about step-kids. Her age is not even the issue. 5 years difference, if she's ready to be "submissive as a wife" should things go further, no problem. But ask yourself how mature you are to manage a more vastly experienced woman.

MOST step kids I have known never appreciated efforts of their step-dad. They always felt their biological dad would have cared better, even if no evidence for it. Most step-dads often bend-over backwards just to please step kids. He'd also let step-kids get away with many things so that people won't say he's punishing them because they are not his biological kids. It becomes a very delicate balance to ever get right.

Also remember you will have to help raise three kids of another man before even starting yours. With a VERY high chance of not been appreciated for it or get mentioned on social media as "BEST DAD EVER" on father's day!

It not their fault, they will miss their dad and MOST do not ever accept another man replacing their dad. NEVER. I know too many sad cases currently. If you're very rich or famous, they might enjoy your wealth or enjoy your famous name to make them accept you better. Your woman currently lives for her kids, fending for them. That will remain so until they grow up. It is MUCH more complex than "If I am good to them and treat them well like my own kids, they will accept me".

Human judgement of good treatment is very subjective. Things we might accept as normal from own blood parents, we might never accept from others.

Your step-kids are like your in-laws. They "allow" you marry or date their mother. No much appreciation therefore for your efforts. It takes an individual appreciative nature of a step-kid or an in-law to value your efforts. Certainly not a given.

If you're so very keen to do charity, there are many NGos out there that help very poor orphans. That way you truly get nothing back. But in this case you have their mum. So not charity anymore. cheesy grin

Do not let people convince you by saying just carry on, marry her, love will see you through, etc. Love in the Nigerian setting is very ambiguous and tenuous/flimsy. You must wonder if anyone actually knows what it means these days. BE VERY SURE that you want it. If you're double-sure, good luck.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Lexusgs430: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
ObaKlaz:
''...can't construct a simple English (sic)''

''...can write a better English (sic)''

You see your life, Mr. Perfect??

Hin don show hinself....... For hin mind, hin dey perfect..... The same complaint he had, he committed the same error... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.