Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help (56149 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore / Read For The Sake Of My 2 Kids Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
alignacademy:

Thanks for sharing

Frankly, what do YOU want?

That's a question no one can answer for you.

It's not an issue of your mother killing you or not.

Yes, with excited emotions, it's easy to get carried away. But have you considered the responsibilities that come with any serious relationship?

Are you man enough?

Especially taking care of children that you didn't born. Also the thought of having your own children as well and mixing them together. Is the love strong enough to face all these challenges. Also the girl may be good now but her true colour will come out when you eventually married her . Why nor consider going to start with a young girl with no children
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
WIZDOM081:
Mtcheeew
3 kids and you are making noise

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by nonix22(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
kunleweb:

You have a soul tie with her. Visit a deliverance church. You won't stop thinking of her, while you do this, get yourself occupied and cut off ties with her permanently, completely forget about her
Wetin this one dey talk

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
just hope her late husband does not visit u from d grave
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Neddyogu(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
U wan to kee yersef now.
All I see is pvssy-whipped nigger. Older pvssy tends to be much better once sampled. Had a taste during my nysc days. Best pvssy I tell yer
But my candid advice is RUN while u can. Avoid d Milf now. If she has designs on u, u can easily be hooked with a pregnancy claim. Then God don catch u. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Julia345(f): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
uwa1:

Oversabi focus on the main issue and offer ur advice if u 've any.... No one is perfect and English is not our father's language....
Naso
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Toks2008(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
smoke123:
I am 32 now and she is 37. I met her in her restaurant where she helps her friend run the business. Now i love her so much but she left her 3 kids with her mum to lagos after she lost her husband long time befor coming to lagos. I had sex with her and she is very good and i have not married yet. What do i do now?

My mum will kill me if i married her pls member help.

I have always wondered if making love to a woman with kids is as sweet as one without a child but now I guess this has cleared the air.

Bros you don jam...Just follow your heart.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by hatedisplace: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
AgricSalt:

Thank God she has three kids and not four, because if it was that one with four kids, I for tell you say she got jazz, and probably murdered her hubby.

Besides make I properly warn you. They too like to dey do jazz. Be careful. You know now, which means you are safe small. I cannot guarantee your continued safety if you no dey careful.

If you cannot marry her (which of course you cannot. Oga don't argue this. You cannot train 3 kids where you are struggling with life and recession. And you cannot be a proud husband marrying a widowed mother of three, who again is older than you!), then thread with caution.

She is showing much respect to you with your meager 30,000 naira salary, that's why you feel you hit a jackpot. Oga, it's because she has got fewer options. And that little money will go a long way to stabilize her better than she is now. And besides you must be very good to her children. What a relief to her! And what a bonus!
he has met the children.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by nonix22(m): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
After reading comments on pages 1 to 2, I was able to deduce that it appears that I happen to be the only one that feels that lady might be rich, and just helping her friend out in her restaurant to pass time, instead of thinking of her life in a wee corner, then God sent the OP to her. Lol
If u know, u know

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by sulakishop(m): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
Finally, your village people don get you ���������

smoke123:
I am 32 now and she is 37. I met her in her restaurant where she helps her friend run the business. Now i love her so much but she left her 3 kids with her mum to lagos after she lost her husband long time befor coming to lagos. I had sex with her and she is very good and i have not married yet. What do i do now?

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by adetes: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nah ur problem

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Sike(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mklancee:
so you want make she adopt you as the 4th child?
hahahaha
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by dochenaj: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Homeboiy:
What's love?

32 and you can't construct a simple English

Me as a mathematics students can write a better English than you
Did he say, that he was an English "students", I can't stop laughing. So in your mind, your English is better than his. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by dochenaj: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
When I was warning you about sleeping with someone that you were not yet married to. Did you listen?
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Her husband is dead, so she doesn't have any legal, or matrimonial bond anymore, but it was ungodly for you to sleep with her... Who knows it could be lust?, but if you want to marry her, you must as well be a father to her children. And being 32 years old, mum doesn't have a say in your decisions, she gives advise, and mum is human who can as well make errors. The only solution is pray upon it, and let the spirit lead you. He surely will, only if your born-again.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by 2buffagain(m): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
MrCork:

....Bro notin wrong with 37 year old woman with 7 kid....juss date her in secret so nobody no yor business & only visit her at night time!! ((.Chapter 17, page 5 of plaYas, rule book).. real talk! wink
The C0rk is back grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by OwenC: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
smoke123:

Who cares? Keep eating d matured ass. U like it eldly shey? Joke silva is available sef
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by 2buffagain(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
Single mums have no choice but to be the best fvcks and the most caring women you will meet.
Their market is small, so it is how they stay competitive.

Do you know how hard it is for them to secure the long-term attention of a man when you already have that much baggage?
With the reality that they are older than the competition? And also have MORE baggage than said competition?

She knows exactly where she ranks, and so she is in a desperate situation.
Discount isle type sturvs.

It is only natural that She use everything from money to freaky (butt stuff sef) sex to get the love of a man.

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by zesig: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
you don chop ugwu, no going back
smoke123:

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Lekanpleasant: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
Homeboiy:
What's love?

you can really do.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Donjazzy12(m): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
smoke123:

Hey don't loose your head or think that you are the only one! She is very experienced, you are not. She makes you feel like a king, I am sure of that. That is how they operate! Dump her ASAP!
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by gudugudumeje: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ur mother very well at a woman wl always be a woman wt 3kids... Ad dats y she wouldn' t want u2 marry such a woman. Then how rich u are is anoda.Marry a simple,non-expensive young who can hav 1 or,2kids 4u ad then u can later hav her as a side chick. Already she don all d kids she wants ad u wl hav 2be responsible 4dem wn u marry.Ad if she cannot av a kid for u, u wl be d loser ad a source of sorrow 2ur mother.Women being what they r,other complications wl follow.That is as shd is more experienced than u r,u may not get along well after marriage...What u may be giving her now is not important,shd don get too much 4u now 2carry.Not even prayers alone wtout deep-seated understanding can help u.Pray...Love is not enough;it is transient
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Maisillion(m): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Homeboiy:
What's love?

Student Or Students, Bros U Are The Worst. Wazzock Correcting Dummy

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by eCONTROL: 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
MrCork:

....Bro notin wrong with 37 year old woman with 7 kid....juss date her in secret so nobody no yor business & only visit her at night time!! ((.Chapter 17, page 5 of plaYas, rule book).. real talk! wink

chapter 17 page 5? Are you on drugs?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by jom4real007(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
Is like you are Mad? Or you are Mad or You must be Mad.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
Normally I could excuse the age difference but three kids guy you're marrying into serious responsibilities , couples with kids hardly have time for each other talkless of three kids. All the best
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by nerus419(m): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kill your mum and then marry her,
Your head no correct ni
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by hinabutt: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
i think you are a in big trouble lol However, for some amazing urdu quotes on love please visit Chill Program.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by Macon1212: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
smoke123:

No your mom will not kill you but you will kill yourself.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by ComzyB(f): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
Homeboiy:
What's love?

Mumu grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by bizzibodi(m): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
Look lil'boy u have eaten a jazzed pussycat,carry yur cross alone nxt time look well b4 u dip yur stick into a pot of honey.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help by ComzyB(f): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
Homeboiy:
What's love?

grin grin grin grin grin me as a mathematics students(only u) monkey grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.