Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Details Of A Very Lucrative Side Income..automated VTU Reseller - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Details Of A Very Lucrative Side Income..automated VTU Reseller (917 Views)

Very Lucrative POS Business Investment & Lease Of Premises_ / 50 Ideas For A Lucrative Side Hustle / Become VTU Reseller/agents And Earn Up To 50,0000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Details Of A Very Lucrative Side Income..automated VTU Reseller by nnamdiosu(m): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
​Jack MA​, The Richest Man in China said:

​If you put Bananas and Money in front of Monkeys, Monkeys will choose Bananas because monkeys do not know that ​Money can buy a lot of Bananas​.​

IN REALITY,
if you offer JOB and BUSINESS to people, they would choose JOB because most people do not know that BUSINESS can bring more MONEY than Wages.

Similarly,
​Robert Kiyosaki​, author of the best selling book "RICH DAD, POOR DAD" and also a business partner of Donald Trump said:
​"One of the reasons poor are poor, is because they are NOT TRAINED TO RECOGNIZE ENTREPRENEURSHIP OPPORTUNITIES.​

They spend too much time in school and what they have learnt in school, is to WORK FOR WAGES instead of MONEY WORKING FOR THEM.

ITS ONLY A FOOL THAT WILL BELIEVE THAT SALARY IS ENOUGH TO GO BUY IN NIGERIA THESE DAYS. Multiple streams of income is the way forward.

Therefore we introduce you to the Vtu reseller business.
This business is a simple risk free business that enables the owners to start recovering profit by 2nd week.

*how does it work?*
1. We develop a port for you called a Vtu portal. This portal is fully automated. Members can register, login and start purchasing data , airtime or send bulk SMS and pay cable subscription.

*how does it benefit you?*
That's the amazing part.
A. Normally end users buy data for a higher price. E.g mtn 1gb is sold to them.at 650. Which they rush���
But as a reseller, it would be sold to you at 550. So you resell to toy register members at 650 and make the 100 naira on top. Note that as the owner of the site....you can still sell at any price. Even 700��� but don't be too greedy.
Also convince fee for sub is 100 naira every where. You can set yours at just 70 or 80 naira. We have studied the market and know how it operates. Nigerians (including you and me )���love free things

3. *Costs implications*
Its costs 100k to set up your own Vtu site. Note that this fee covers the following....
A. Domain name and registration
B. Development of the portal.
C. Development of of the platform itself. Plus an admin interface where you can be monitoring the front end(members, how much you've made, how many members are in the platform, email members, notify members etc)
D. Online Payment gateway. Since the system is fully automated, members can buy units by mid night sef and transact or send data to them selves etc
E. Free 5k worth of units for you to test the waters.
F. A Facebook page to gather members to your platform.

4. *what next* after this...you are also bonafide to set up other people on their own Vtu portals.
Note: THIS BUSINESS IS THE BEST GIFT YOU CAN GIVE ANYONE. INSTEAD OF MONEY, SET UP YOUR FIANCEE, WIFE, BROTHER, LOVED ONE ETC. THIS IS A BUSINESS GUARANTEED TO HELP ANYONE SUSTAIN IN THIS ECONOMY. BE WISE

​"Profit is better than Wages, "Entrepreneurship is d salt of life"diversify ur income.
Check out our latest site developed : https://stakzmobile.com

Contact us on 08164220091 for more information or to be included in our wassap group

Re: Details Of A Very Lucrative Side Income..automated VTU Reseller by nnamdiosu(m): 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Is this you?��‍���‍�

�l don't have the money to sign up in this business platform
�when I have the money, I will get back to you
�When I am ready, I will let you know
�I am very busy.
�I don't have time.
�I can't make it.
�I will not be chanced.
�I cant afford it.
� the truth is,things are very hard for me

PLEASE TELL ME WHEN ARE THINGS GOING TO BE EASY SIR/MA ?
So these people are so busy yet doing nothing really productive, perhaps they are confusing ACTIVITY for PRODUCTIVITY.

"Painful enough,* many of these people do not even earn something tangible at the end of every very busy month.

From research and sampling, I have found out that you will find these SYMPTOMS with a group of people called ( POOR: PASSING OVER OPPORTUNITIES REPEATEDLY)

They are the ones who always say

" I KNOW "
" I HAVE HEARD THAT BEFORE "
" I WILL DO MY ANALYSIS "
" I WILL THINK ABOUT IT
" I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I AM READY"

After 3 months when you see them again, they say
"I have not forgotten o........",
I have been very busy, I still have it in mind. �"

After 6 months, they be like...
"Oh My God!... Why didn't you tell me this is how it works, !
You should have forced me to join.
Now, I wish I started this back then"

The BIG question is -
What are you doing today to ensure you work less tomorrow and live a fulfilled life....

Ready to make money.....

My job is to aid us make money,
don't keep your dreams waiting.

Don't waste your time anymore, be committed, build your business and change your future for the best!

The earlier You join the better for You!
Many of us spend amounts bigger than this for other unfruitful things. emtertainment, women, vices etc.
yet wont spend on something that will profit us for generations to come. Be wise.
Re: Details Of A Very Lucrative Side Income..automated VTU Reseller by abdulwasee(m): 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
im intrested but don't have the money, how can you help, please!?
Re: Details Of A Very Lucrative Side Income..automated VTU Reseller by Ennyforeal(f): 12:51am On Jun 26, 2018
Hi op. I am interested pls add me to the group 08053760093

1 Like

Re: Details Of A Very Lucrative Side Income..automated VTU Reseller by nnamdiosu(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
abdulwasee:
im intrested but don't have the money, how can you help, please!?

message me on whatssap on 08164220091
Re: Details Of A Very Lucrative Side Income..automated VTU Reseller by nnamdiosu(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
First question many people always ask after setting up their VTU portal is...HOW DO I GET MY CUSTOMERS?

This is the most easiest part of the business.
1. Customers abound everywhere because EVERYONE LOADS AIRTIME OR USES A DATA BUNDLE���. So relax.

2. Nairaland: many of us got the information about the VTU portal from nairaland. That's also the same way other people will also hear about your business Ans contact you. Nairaland is like a country of its own, with a million plus registered members. In fact only 50 regular members from nairaland on your portal is enough to make you smile everyday.

3. Facebook: also another great source. We will help create a Facebook page to market your business and attract customers.

4. Wassap. Your business will have a wassap group that will also add other members. Both family , friends and external people. We will give you free banners in your business name to broadcast on wassap. Just like how you receive all those messages from people on wassap, that's how other people will share yours too.

So you see, in terms of getting members, that's truly the easiest part of this business. As long as you yourself was attracted here via nairaland, that's how others will also be attract.
its a proven venture and it works
Re: Details Of A Very Lucrative Side Income..automated VTU Reseller by nnamdiosu(m): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
FINANCIAL FREEDOM IS A CHOICE , NOT A DREAM. YOU CAN BE FREE

wise quote made by someone many years back. I sat to think about it and discovered that, all my abusing buhari, APC, government , my village people ���� etc, wont bring money to my pockets. No. All i had to do was think.Then act.

MANY OF US GO TO CHURCH.BINDING.CASTING.LOSING.DISTURBING OUR VILLAGE PEOPLE FOR NOTHING
meanwhile we are the architect of our poverty����

One day, we wont have the strength to work. What will we do then??
Me, i have a plan. To get an automated vtu portal, that operates by itself.
AS LONG AS MOBILE PHONES EXIST, AND PEOPLE BUY AIRTIME AND DATA, BY THE GRACE OF GOD I'LL NEVER GO HUNGRY.
think about it

Contact us today on 08164220091 to set up your VTU SITE.You are free to pay installmentally.

Kindly share

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Work On Your Business Idea Together To Bring It To Lime Light / Advise Me Please; Domiciliary Account / Do You Want To Be Financially Free And Wealthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.