Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) (51739 Views)

I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy / These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by Deldevieno(m): 12:45am On Jun 25, 2018
I wish I could say you are more beautiful than my mom, but that is impossible

Chai!! Ex-P-square, did u see that?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by davillian(m): 2:00am On Jun 25, 2018
3seconds to put the diick in, she held my waist and said do you love me.?
Guess my reply grin grin grin grin I love you pass my mama and she open the road to Jerusalem.
Dumbest shiiit a lady has ever asked me.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by oshaosha2014(m): 5:01am On Jun 25, 2018
No, they are not dunce. They are emotional beings and you simpletons and opportunists take advantage of that.

iyke926:

And they ladies keep believing the old stale lies without making use of their brains.

Most women are dunce...simpletons.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=OrireSA post=68782742][/quote]
Thank you.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by boyjo: 9:16am On Jun 25, 2018
And the worst of them all "I love you".
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by iamuye(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2018
Andrez123:
Some guys actually feel and mean those words but probably after a few weeks or months, it all washes away and they start feeling it for another lady. Most of them actually meant it when they said it. humans are the most complex and unreliable creatures on earth so don't expect them to be same after a few months or even weeks.

I'm 110% guilty of this. I dunno why

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by Andrez123(m): 10:35am On Jun 25, 2018
iamuye:

I'm 110% guilty of this. I dunno why
You are not alone grin
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2018
YOU are a dream come true.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by Andrez123(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2018
myked:

I'm guilty of this..... They keep saying I don't know what I want, but I do. I just don't want one thing for too long,
You are the same as my cousin or probably he's worse because no matter how beautiful or good a woman is, he falls out of love with her and get bored after 2 weeks. He's very much in love during those early days or weeks into the relationship but it all fades away too quickly. The longest I've seen him truly love a particular woman is a month, he dated that particular lady for more than a year but he told me that he was just pretending for a year because the love for her died after a month.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by passionate87(m): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2018
Your love wanna make me jump over the moon like a diddle diddle,I haven't really felt this way before for any gal.
come closer baby"the love I have for u is higher than mount Kilimanjaro
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
There was this very light skin girl pretty girl walking by and in my mind I wasn’t like God !!! Then I approached I said Mhen why are you this fine na milk you Dey use bath she just blushed..
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by CHAVINCI: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
highqueen:

fall what?

not every lady is lame to una antics.

come off it jare,even chimamanda adiche your high priestess of feminism fall for those lines sef.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by anthony533(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
highqueen:
worst is that they keep recycling oldand stale lies.

some men are scum.

smh
What are you high on?

Are you high on kwale weed or which one?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by Ruqayyahmusa(f): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
You 're the mirror of my life :oYou 're the mirror of my life
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by Obodo999(m): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
sane93:
I don't know the "fell for" you guys are talking about o. If a guy tells me any of that then it's true. I can't date a guy and not have an impact in his life. There's always a difference and they always testify. We should stop undermining our strengths abeg

How can you improve the life of a guy like me ?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) by Diamond23(f): 12:22am On Jun 26, 2018
After ma mom, u r nxt to ma heart......U made me shade tears now......Chaii, some men can lie ehhhhh. Nd dat z me on d oda end “kwantinue lying am listening” grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.