Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons (20286 Views)

Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers / Bala Mohammed: 150 Not 300 Died In Azare In One Month, Impose Lockdown In 3 LGAs / Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra evil party PDP are really doing a good job to destabilize this country,.
And is a only that will believe them.

They sponsor the killing and plan to blame it on Fulani because my guy is Fulani.
u be fool

8 Likes

Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by Tarzan360(m): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
Plateau home of peace and tourism is now home of blood and sorrows, baba God save us in nigeria
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
angry
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by emillionaire: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
#getDatVisa
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
theoldpretender:

Plateau voted for PDP in the last presidential election....by a margin of over 100000 votes.

It was in the election for governor that APC won...largely because PDP was disorganised at the local level, and also largely because the APC candidiate was from a part of Plateau that had never produced a governor before.

And don't be a bigot.

the explanation is non of my business....

they didn't vote...that's alll

nothing like largely abeg
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by emeijeh(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
NinaArsenal:
Pray for me and my friends serving here in plateau state.
I am super scared here.
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by theoldpretender(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Curfew cannot solve it

Resisting Buhari and the APC is the only way to go

Plateau has been in crisis long before Bubu took over.

The problem has plenty to do with land crisis, the failure of the railways (which offered alternative to transport cattle) and the fact that wandering around with your cows no longer works.

Am all for voting out APC....but PDP had no answer to the same crisis when they were in power. And they have no answer now.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by UncleJudax(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
LegitBoyy:
The stupid governor Solomon Lalong is bootlicking Buhari.
Just like his counterpart in Benue.

Useless things...

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by pawesome(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
Idiots alway trying to spoil the Fulanis image.

Always accusing the Fulanis of every crime happening in the country.

I'm sure this particular evil act was carried by the Afonjas in collaboration with the Igbos just to paint the Fulanis as evil people which is false.

Allah will surely judge us all.
an ediot that his butt has replaced his head and his head has replaced his butt

4 Likes

Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fulanis are innocent.... pls sarrki pls can you pls call me patriot too cry

1 Like

Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by Homlong(m): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
Idiots alway trying to spoil the Fulanis image.

Always accusing the Fulanis of every crime happening in the country.

I'm sure this particular evil act was carried by the Afonjas in collaboration with the Igbos just to paint the Fulanis as evil people which is false.

Allah will surely judge us all.
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by theoldpretender(m): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

the explanation is non of my business....

they didn't vote...that's alll

nothing like largely abeg

PDP won in Plateau at the presidential level in 2015... either you beleive it or you don't.

So, stop pretneding they didn't

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by itu404(m): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
Let us not make inflammatory comment for now, the police should be given time to carry out their investigation first. meanwhile RIP to the dead. my heart bleeds for that country.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by kolaish(m): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
ALL THESE KILLINGS ARE JUST REHARSALS OF WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN MANY STATES IN NIGERIA, IF THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT IS VOTED AGAIN INTO POWER NEXT YEAR. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

DISCLOSURE: I AM NOT A SUPPORTER OF APC/PDP, BUT SOMEONE WHO CRAVES FOR A BETTER NIGERIA, IN WHICH YOUR CHILDREN AND MY CHILDREN WILL LIVE HAPPILY IN PEACE AND PROSPERITY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by Folashade2016(f): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
No again jos this is too much. check my SIGNATURE
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by gidgiddy: 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
200 people dead? This just common criminal activity, the real terrorists.are IPOB who didn't kill anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by chris2h(m): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
@NinaArsenal, just stay put indoors once its six. If you're not in Bukuru , Anguldi or Vom, or barkin Ladi, Riyom, You'd do just fine.
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by luvmijeje(f): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
This is lawlessness at it's height. 100 people killed like chicken and no one has been arrested. And no one is being held accountable. Hopefully, this will be Frontpage of major newspapers by tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by tociano009(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
NinaArsenal:
Pray for me and my friends serving here in plateau state.
I am super scared here.
God is with you dear, please find your way out

1 Like

Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by Maket: 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=LegitBoyy post=68783085]The stupid governor Solomon Lalong is bootlicking Buhari. [/quote

The Governor travelled to Russia, from Russia to APC convention.
We joke with human lives in this country.

THIS GUY THAT REGISTERED YESTERDAY CALLED Class Rep001 WILL BE REPORTED TO THE MODERATOR SOON. HE IS A PESSIMISTIC STRANGER IN THIS PLACE.
HE SHOULDN'T BE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO INITIATE MORE PEOPLE TO HIS CREW.

LIKE if you support this motion

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by mide419: 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
I am going to jos in two days time to old airport road for work.

Hope the area is safe.
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
I served here 2015 and fell in love with one Birom chick!! now I'm stranded in this Crisis !! We need your prayers o,
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by Kasy08133625633: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
Why can't Bubu just re-sign? Why?

1 Like

Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by theoldpretender(m): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
kolaish:
ALL THESE KILLINGS ARE JUST REHARSALS OF WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN MANY STATES IN NIGERIA, IF THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT IS VOTED AGAIN INTO POWER NEXT YEAR. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

DISCLOSURE: I AM NOT A SUPPORTER OF APC/PDP, BUT SOMEONE WHO CRAVES FOR A BETTER NIGERIA, IN WHICH YOUR CHILDREN AND MY CHILDREN WILL HAPPILY LIVE IN PEACE AND PROSPERITY.

The same things happened under PDP, they happen under APC...because over the years, government agencies refused to do their work...back when these disputes were isolated things.

Add the collapse of infrastructure likerailways, the overgrowing population and the effect of climate change...and you see the problem.

Thing is, we should expect the people in Aso villa and the people in the villages and the herdsmen community to do their jobs...not to play with fire.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by NinaArsenal(f): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
chris2h:
@NinaArsenal, just stay put indoors once its six. If you're not in Bukuru , Anguldi or Vom, or barkin Ladi, Riyom, You'd do just fine.
I am in Jos north.
Hausa guys are just roaming around since.
as I am typing now, I don't know what is causing fight outside now around Delimi pharmacy.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
GRAMMARJAMES:
currently indoors, this is happening just beside my house . please advice those planning to come to JOS from Abj, or any part of the state to stay clear, Maraban Jama, AngulDi ,Bukuru, Vom isn't safe!! Gunshots every now and then. I don piss for body self
May God keep you safe... why not leave the hot zone ?
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by mide419: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
Please i am going to old airport road jos for work from Lagos. I hope its safe oooooo abeg.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
theoldpretender:

PDP won in Plateau at the presidential level in 2015... either you beleive it or you don't.

So, stop pretneding they didn't

oga they didn't and deserve no sympathy.
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
mide419:
Please i am going to old airport road jos for work from Lagos. I hope its safe oooooo abeg.

ask tinubu not us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
EdificationBoss:
Following the deaths of “over 100” persons on Saturday night, the government of Plateau State has imposed a curfew on Riyom, Barakin Ladi and Jos south Local Government Areas of the state.

The curfew was announced on Sunday afternoon by the secretary to the state government, Rufus Bature.

According to him, the movements in the three local government areas would be restricted between 6pm and 6am, but that those on “essential duties” would be exempted.

“The Plateau State government has imposed curfew in Riyom, Barkin Ladi and Jos South to avert a breakdown of law and order,” Mr Bature stated.

“Movement is restricted from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m., except those on essential duties.”

Ladi Choji, chairman of Berom Youth Movement, had told newsmen that over 100 persons were killed while houses, including churches, were torched.

He said 31 corpses were recovered from Gashish village, 42 others from different villages in Barkin Ladi.

The attacks were blamed on suspected herdsmen.

“I believe that this attack was carefully planned by the herdsmen in collaboration with some military personnel who aided the attack,” he said.

“We have recovered 34 corpses from Gana Ropp and 8 from Gashis while several others have not been recovered.

“The corpses would be close to 100 because apart from 42 corpses that we have recovered, we are mobilising people to go into the villages to pick other corpses corpses that have not been recovered.”

Mathias Tyopev, spokesman of the Plateau police command, confirmed the incident but could not give casualty figure.

http://newshelm.ng/plateau-imposes-curfew-on-3-lgas-following-deaths-of-over-100-persons/

If this is true then I will not be surprised at all; because would seem like a reprisal response to recent killings of innocent Fulani travellers being fished on the highways and killed by local Birom/Tiv indigenes.
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by slimfit1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
dey there they blame IG.

There is little security agents can do to make 2 pple live together in peace.
We must 1st desire peace in our hearts

Even in USA people get killed due clashes

Security agents cannot be everywhere eternity.

Its not your family been killed so we can just ignore the lives been lost.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by ogene007: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
mide419:
I am going to jos in two days time to old airport road for work.

Hope the area is safe.
Old airport is in Jos north. It is safe. However, you should not keep late nights because of the heightened tensions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast / NASS Elections: Court Orders NASS Clerk, Others To Use Open Ballot System / China Approves Loan For $2.6 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.