Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor (36986 Views)

JUST IN: Zainab Booth, Kannywood Actress, Is Dead / Adam A. Zango Buys Wrangler Jeep, Becomes The First Kannywood Actor To Own It / Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by MDsambo: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pre-wedding pics of Kannywood actor Ramadan Booth with his fiancee. They're set to tie the knot on the 30th of this month.

Credit: RARIYA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by MDsambo: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
More.
Lalasticlala Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by MDsambo: 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Allah bada zaman lafiya

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by Ytea(f): 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
Woah that second pix, I'm drooling. Hml cute couple.

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by omamush(f): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
well they are fine, congrats to them but I'm bored and need a job. sad don't quote me if u have nothing to offer but sarcasm

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by MrSensor(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
cool
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by GreatOlu1: 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Can the OP just change it to first pre-wedding shoot.
Or is he planning to marry only one.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by oluwasegun007(m): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
This fulani ladies are too fine...

I no fit marry dem abeg...

U go just dey c*m anyhow...

Congratulations to the couples though.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by collinsbaba1: 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
How this one consign me
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
cheesy

very cute.

Her smile tho, very infectious kiss

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by asawanathegreat(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sweet couple to be, I wish u people the best.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by Sharphitlr(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
undecided undecided Thanks

Next!!!

it night already sef
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by bedspread: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Congrats and Nice pics but I don't know him!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by Yinxies(f): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fine couple
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by philip0906(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ramadan Booth kwa?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by oluwasegun007(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
omamush:
well they are fine, congrats to them but I'm bored and need a job. sad

Really
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Wow
He's lil bro Amude Booth is cuter though

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by OboOlora(f): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
omamush:
Send ur CV to ur GO

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Beautiful couple, I can't wait to get married and start having sex.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Who dash this guy this pretty babe? shocked grin

Beautiful couple, hml to them.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
OboOlora:

Send ur CV to ur GO
Faints. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by zombieHUNTER: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
They have their own police.... The hisbah police

They have their own film industry... Kannywood

They have their own way of life

Why can't they have their own country undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sharphitlr:
undecided undecided Thanks

Next!!!

it night already sef
...It's...

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
beautiful lady
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by Afrocentric: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
e go tire you. Let's not food

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hope he takes only one wife?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by Mufasa27(m): 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
oluwasegun007:
This fulani ladies are too fine...

I no fit marry dem abeg...

U go just dey c*m anyhow...

Congratulations to the couples though.
Forget cum

Na your brothers in-law go slaughter you and all your extended family for no reason

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by zombieHUNTER: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:

It's over rated
You get bored
You start looking at your maid

It's a crazy life sha

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by Sparkies85(m): 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:

What do u just say ? grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by fabrestove: 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
Chai, see ripe mango oh,
This one moaning go sweet to hear I swear
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by castrokins(m): 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
If You Can Comment On Nairaland, You Can Create Yourself A Job.

omamush:
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor by Donald3d(m): 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' / Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Hannah Awolowo's Burial Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.