Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) (49976 Views)

Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) / More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by Ayodele70: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Singer 2face Idibia's first baby mama, Sunmbo Ajaba-Adeoye, is expecting her first child, and she has showed off her huge baby bump.

Sunmbo who is married to Lagos pastor, David Adeoye shared the photo and wrote; "Dear God, You are AMAZING!!"

Sunmbo who is currently in London to give birthday to her bundle of joy has two boys, Zion and Nino, for 2face.

This would be her first child for Pastor Adeoye.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/sunmbo-adeoye-shows-off-her-baby-bump.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by omamush(f): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
congrats, ehm no offense, but she's the only baby mama to a Nigerian celebrity that i know of who really has it going well for her.. just an observation and I'm happy for her.

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
She's beautiful

Roman goddess flaunt banging body in Bra and pant(photos) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/roman-goddess-flaunt-banging-body-in-bra-and-pant/

2face right now

3 Likes

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Awwwwww

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by MrGist: 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Good.

See my profile.
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Seems nobody dey born 4 Nigeria again angry angry angry

11 Likes

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by laurel03(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Safe delivery...

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by GreatOlu1: 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Till wen will the tag 2face baby mama leave her

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
wink

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
This pastor get mind o. A lady who was thoroughly used and dumped by a singer. chai. Fresher women wey full everywere na chop throw way he go marry. Could this be another example of pure african science at work? coolhmmm

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by omokayode9258(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
It's her life ND she can live it d way she like
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by Ogalanyaidi(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
She looked way too old for 2baba to be knacking na. Now pastor dom marry London use keep for house

11 Likes

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by footballflaver: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
congrats in advance
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Lol
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by sexdoll: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
omamush:
congrats, ehm no offense, but she's the only baby mama to a Nigerian celebrity that i know of who really has it going well for her.. just an observation and I'm happy for her.

you're observation is really a very crazy observation.

are you trying to tell me that you've been monitoring all the baby mamas of all the nigerian celebrities one can think of?

hmmm... don't you think it's hightime you get a job... a job that will keep you really busy? lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by missjane: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
It's rude tagging someone's wife a baby mama of an ex..show some respect you demonic bloggers

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Baby mama is now a title

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by Sylverly(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Must u mention 2face...#my advice, mk sure u can deal with Nigerians mentioning the name of the celebrity that knck ur wife before you settle with her.

3 Likes

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Lol,,,,social media can badmouth enngrin

Have a safe delivery jare.

The person below me,,,,no kill me wit laughtercheesy

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by OboOlora(f): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Tuface’s gene is so strong, even the husband is beginning to look like Tuface

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by mikool007(m): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
laurel03:
Dont give up
on what??
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by mykemiley(f): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
She neva still born cheesy shocked
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by Zamad(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
Na pastor get market oo but this woman sef too fertile
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by HARDDON: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sense Pill:

The bad guys would keep sowing their wild oats and whirling off with the wind while the nice guys would keep homing left overs....

This is an exception though ....

3 Likes

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by invigilator(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
So Tuface is now a step-what??
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by Ooduavoice: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hundreds have been killed this weekend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by Silvermoney: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
Just imagine the front page headline. Another man's mere baby mama later turned another man's wife. The fact that she will always be seen as 2face baby mana is degrading to her current husband abeg. I can't live with such insult.

Women with plenty baggage should be left alone to carry their baggage. Simply can't deal.

9 Likes

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by chloride6: 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
is expecting her first child

You well so?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy / Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) / Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.