Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot (4167 Views)

Class: Mechanic Takes Pre-wedding Shoot With His Beautiful GF To His Workshop. / Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nigerian Mechanic At His Workshop. / Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by MrAnele(m): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
A Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To his Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot And This Is The End Result...

Genuine. Class. Love

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by Chuknovski(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
good 1

1 Like

Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by MrAnele(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
Real Love Dey Sweet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by Nogodye(m): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
This one as turn to spare parts dealer not mechanics...CONGRATS

2 Likes

Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by Alphafeezay(m): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
That guy is worth more than some blue collar jobbers o.

Nice concept. Congrats to them.

7 Likes

Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by otipoju(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nice pics...but a mechanic workshop does not have to be like this.

1 Like

Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by friendlyadvice: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
Aw nice pinshure but them resemble suffer head

1 Like

Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by MrAnele(m): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nogodye:
This one as turn to spare parts dealer not mechanics...CONGRATS
lol
Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by MrAnele(m): 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
otipoju:
Nice pics...but a mechanic workshop does not have to be like this.
In my former area, virtually all looked like this
Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by dominique(f): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Old photo

5 Likes

Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by ElsonMorali: 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
I like the filter on this particular picture. It matches perfectly.
Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by MrAnele(m): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
dominique:
Old photo
Your point??
Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by MrAnele(m): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
ElsonMorali:
The photographer is good

1 Like

Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
This is stale abeg.

1 Like

Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by SenorFax(m): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
Best prewedding I've seen in a long time

1 Like

Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by vicben27(m): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
see fresh boobs this man go enjoy Die my kind of woman
Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by otipoju(m): 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
MrAnele:
In my former area, virtually all looked like this

I understand and I know many Nigerian mechanic shops look like this....just shows how far behind we are in terms of industrialisation.

Mechanic shops in have reception, cable tv, bathrooms, parking lot and even vending machines for chilled drinks.

1 Like

Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by ElsonMorali: 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
MrAnele:
The photographer is good

Yeah. Very good.

Oh BTW, I don't think it's a pre wedding picture. I think it's just a photoshoot.
Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by dominique(f): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
MrAnele:
Your point??

You expect an old photo from last year to make frontpage again?

https://www.nairaland.com/4208357/mechanic-takes-fiancee-workshop-pre-wedding
Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
Neva pick a fight In a mechanic workshop if u Eva try dat ur name go change 2 sorry
Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by MrAnele(m): 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
Neva pick a fight In a mechanic workshop if u Eva try dat ur name go change 2 sorry
lol... shey. for obvious reasons
Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by joseo: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
this one na old news na
Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by MrAnele(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
dominique:

You expect an old photo from last year to make frontpage again?

https://www.nairaland.com/4208357/mechanic-takes-fiancee-workshop-pre-wedding
Ah Ah... I'm not a search engine na. there was no way i could've known... thanks for pointing it out sha
Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by MrAnele(m): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Yeah. Very good.

Oh BTW, I don't think it's a pre wedding picture. I think it's just a photoshoot.
Well.. you might be right about it bin just a photoshoot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by MrAnele(m): 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
vicben27:
see fresh boobs this man go enjoy Die my kind of woman
Any girl's boobs can be repackaged to look firm
Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by MrAnele(m): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
This is stale abeg.
Not to me it isn't. and I'm sure I'm not the only ine
Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by iluvdonjazzy: 12:00am On Jun 25, 2018
Luvly

Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by vicben27(m): 5:43am On Jun 25, 2018
MrAnele:
Any girl's boobs can be repackaged to look firm
I've got Lazer eyes l know a fresh boobs when l see one grin

1 Like

Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by eCONTROL: 7:06am On Jun 25, 2018
ElsonMorali:

What do you think you know about filters? Just stfu.
Re: This Mechanic Took His Girlfriend To His Workshop For A Pre-wedding Shot by Houseofglam7(f): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nwaamaikpe, that could've been us but you're busy being a mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

INSIDE This Naughty Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / I Still Get Marveled By Breast, Why? / International Dating Etiquette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.