Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! (2889 Views)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by Junny04(m): 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Had a chat with a friend of mine. I asked her watsup with her bf and she revealed that they were no longer together because she found out they were family members.

Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by Junny04(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
Continuation

Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by Greyworld: 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
op shoud seek employment with JAMB. He asked questions till the girl lied to relief her self from his incessant questions... From dating for 1 year she accepted 4 years so he could jst go.
And his pushy tendency suggests 1 tin...

Op minding your business is good business.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by kinzation(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
u wan use m shine abi...

btw mah get the babe number na OP
dakun pardy mi
Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by highqueen(f): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
mmmmm
Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by Giannakopoulos(f): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
staged

1 Like

Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by Junny04(m): 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
Giannakopoulos:
staged
Not staged ma'am...it's real.
Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by EzendiEgo1: 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2018

.......NOLLYWOOD IS REAL......

...All Stage....

Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by joseo: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
y is it that people lie too much even when there is no award for it?.........all I see is lies
Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by yanabasee(m): 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
So you didn't tell your bf you'll be going for your granny's burial and he didn't even tell you either...

And for good four years you never met his mother not even seen her pictures from his photo album or gallery either on hardcopies or softcopies.....??

Why do people lie ??

3 Likes

Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by falcon01: 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
4 yrs no sex I don hear.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
Until i read to this part i no u this op is just an attention seeker fool grin

_which kind girl go even pour this her dirty part to you, are you that special to her.

_ how did she suddenly know nairaland, without query you what do you mean about posting to nairaland undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by Forzap: 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
dated for 4yrs and didn't know you guys were related?which kine lie be dis Nah? to make mata worst we didn't have sex!! op Iffa blow you ehnn...mtcheew undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by Sheuns(m): 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
Na so you think we mumu reach abi. 4 yrs no sex. Foolish lies.
Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by Junny04(m): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

Until i read to this part i no u this op is just an attention seeker fool grin

_which kind girl go even pour this her dirty part to you, are you that special to her.

_ how did she suddenly know nairaland, without query you what do you mean about posting to nairaland undecided
What attention actually? .it's not as if my account will be credited or I would b given an award. This was a chat I had with a close friend. And if u feel everyone is like u that would manufacture lies, so sir u are greatly mistaking. If u no believe am, Na Ur cup of tea be dat. It's not as if u believing it will credit my account.... Mtvheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by Junny04(m): 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=Sheuns post=68789668]Na so you think we mumu reach abi. 4 yrs no sex. Foolish lies.[/quote
So there are no relationships without sex that have lasted this long?....smh...what a myopic thinking....

1 Like

Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
Junny04:

What attention actually? .it's not as if my account will be credited or I would b given an award. This was a chat I had with a close friend. And if u feel everyone is like u that would manufacture lies, so sir u are greatly mistaking. If u no believe am, Na Ur cup of tea be dat. It's not as if u believing it will credit my account.... Mtvheew

why will you post this kind of sensitive thing about your bosom friend on this widely-visit forum then, for what,will it be convert to dollar for youundecided
Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by Junny04(m): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
joseo:
y is it that people lie too much even when there is no award for it?.........all I see is lies
Guess u are blind then....
Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by Junny04(m): 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

why will you post this kind of sensitive thing on this widely-visit forum, for what, undecided
It's a lesson to people....before u date, ensure u knw your would-be partner's family history... Simple...guess u were blind to see that...furthermore, did I reveal her identity? .so what/where is the sensitivity??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
Junny04:

It's a lesson to people....before u date, ensure u knw your would-be partner's family history... Simple...guess u were blind to see that...furthermore, did I reveal her identity? .so what/where is the sensitivity??

no be only would-be partners family history na wondntbe family history, mumu.
Who ask you, now that you have reveal those secret of ur bosom friend, have any one come and thank you for leading them through undecided
Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by Junny04(m): 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

no be only would-be partners family history na wondntbe family history, mumu.
Who ask you, now that you have reveal those secret of ur bosom friend, have any one come and thank you for leading them through undecided
Firstly, it's not a secret cause she gave me the permission to post the story
Secondly, only the wise learn from the experience of others. Guess u aint one of them
Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
Junny04:

Secondly, only the wise learn from the experience of others. Guess u aint one of them

will u just stfu with ur bs, she doesn't no nothing about what call nairaland, she just being an ignorant even if your story is really true, tell me who female folk will allow one strayed mumu boy reveal this dirty side of her to widely read platform.

grow some sense bro
Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
Junny04:

will u just stfu with ur bs, she doesn't no nothing about what's call nairaland, she just being an ignorant even if your story is really true, tell me who female folk will allow one strayed mumu boy reveal this dirty side of her to widely read platform.

grow some sense bro
Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by ITbomb(m): 7:05am On Jun 25, 2018
Girls can lie eh

You dated for 4 years and you used to travel to see him and yet you guys didn't have sex

Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by Junny04(m): 7:17am On Jun 25, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

will u just stfu with ur bs, she doesn't no nothing about what's call nairaland, she just being an ignorant even if your story is really true, tell me who female folk will allow one strayed mumu boy reveal this dirty side of her to widely read platform.

grow some sense bro
Her dirty side?.. What's dirty about this?.. Moreso, havent u seen cases where ladies hide their identities and tell tales of the misfortunes?.. Why are you so ancient?....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by kmaster007: 8:16am On Jun 25, 2018
Aiye leeeeeeee...jesoooooooooos
Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by phyllistas(f): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2018
Don't be shy to say that u did have sex,we all know that u had sex and u still having it even after u found out that u are cuzins
Ah ah why lie na
Re: Girls Finds Out Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Is Her Cousin!!! by teresafaith: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2018
Op is the same person, look at the time they both replied each other
Original fake!!!

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: I Dickmatized Someone / Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love / Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.