Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice (23392 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Tells Davido To Do Free Concert For His Fans (Photo) / Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London / Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ed Sheeran temporarily stopped his latest sell-out concert on his world tour to go to the toilet - twice.

The Grammy award winning singer halted his Saturday night set in Cardiff because he "needed a pee" after performing his smash hit Galway Girl.

Then three songs later Sheeran stopped in the middle of singing Photograph, saying "I'm so sorry Cardiff" before running off to the toilet again.

The 60,000 Principality Stadium crowd cheered when he returned to the stage.

The 27-year-old then continued singing where he left off.

On returning following his first trip to the toilet he told the crowd: "I've been gigging since I was 14 and I've never done that.

"And now I do it in front of 60,000 people"

The Saturday show in Cardiff was the penultimate gig of the UK leg of his bumper Divide world tour before it returns to mainland Europe and Amsterdam on Thursday.

It was also the third night of Sheeran's record-breaking mini-residency at the Principality Stadium, being the first artist to have four successive nights at the Cardiff arena.

Plan Ahead

Fans travelling to and from Sheeran's final night in Cardiff on Sunday have been advised to plan ahead as the only trains running after it finishes at 22:30 BST are to Swansea and Hereford via Newport.

There are no services to London Paddington because of an unexpected Severn Tunnel closure - and there will be just one service to Cardiff from London an hour before the concert, which will take 40 minutes longer than usual.

Arriva Trains Wales has also warned there will be no trains to towns including Barry, Caerphilly, Pontypridd, Ebbw Vale, Treherbert and Carmarthen after the gig.

Road closures began in Cardiff at 07:00, the Principality Stadium gates will open at 17:00 and virtually all of the roads in the city centre will close at 17:30.

Security to the concert is tight - only small bags are allowed in the stadium while laptops, selfie sticks and umbrellas are banned.

Cardiff buses are being diverted out of city centre bus stops while operators have warned train services in the Cardiff area will be busy all day.

Cardiff night marshals will be on patrol at taxi ranks in St Mary's and Wood Street as demand for cabs are "expected to be high."

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Ed Sheeran stops sell-out Cardiff concert for the toilet - twice - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-44592094

Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
More photo

Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by KendrickAyomide: 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
kiss WizKid will take 2 long breaks to smoke weed

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by MrAnele(m): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
u cnt shit nature
Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by dominique(f): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
When he's not pregnant grin

3 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by Sparkies85(m): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
Forget talk ..
He went to sniff his cocaine and take his codine so as to stay high

33 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by Shittaakeem(m): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
ok
Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by MrDandy(m): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by Metal619(m): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
Shit business is good business

3 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by Mikora: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mtcheew!!! Such an unprofessional performance. And I wanted to feature him on my next album o angry Nonsense!!!

10 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by Cladez(m): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
I am here thinking about one question in mind.

WHAT IF IT WERE TO BE IN NIGERIA?

4 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by Jerryojozy(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
Make I reach toilet too.

Genius J
Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by lexyman(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
over 20 remix of his hit track by different musician . so many crazy version grin

2 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by Saheed9: 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
Who God has blessed
Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by ElSakina: 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
Like seriously?
Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by JohnieWalker12(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
You don't just broke up with your ex. Please don't listen to his songs. He would only make matters worse. If you know. You know grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by Wizkhalifa2(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
She played the fiddle in an Irish band
But she fell in love with an English man...

4 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
So how does this concern me in this zoo?? He should come perform in Naija since its a world tour..OP take time oo
Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by emmadejust(m): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin grin call of overdose chopping

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by pezeji(m): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
Na nature call, even u go answer
Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by Cute9gerian: 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by MilesLamar(m): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
The guy is too good, he sings like me
Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
Baba overdose beer
Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by Olujoe1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
If only I can meet him, I would have love to spend my last #200 on him..... The guy is as good as Ronaldo on the pitch.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by ednut1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mikora:
Mtcheew!!! Such an unprofessional performance. And I wanted to feature him on my next album o angry Nonsense!!!

11 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by sisisioge: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I love him still! So cute and real!
Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Shayo na bastard
Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by wildcatter23(m): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice by fiercehillz(m): 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
You just have to go when you got to go.
Started loving him since the song "you need me"...was on replay for months.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soma Apex Mourns As His Father Dies / U Can Watch Dirty Secret, A New Nigeria Gay Film, Feat Tonto Dike At Naija Ping / Throwback Pictures Of Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.