Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Let You Content Reach More Than 10,000 People A Day On Facebook For Just 10$ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let You Content Reach More Than 10,000 People A Day On Facebook For Just 10$ (385 Views)

Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market / 5 Tactics To Boost Your Content Reach & Engagement / Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let You Content Reach More Than 10,000 People A Day On Facebook For Just 10$ by entbaze: 12:05am On Jun 25, 2018
What is MSA?
MSA which stands for My Smart Audience, is a Social media based advertisement platform, that has brought smile to the face of its Users for Close to a year now, it is a Non-Govermental Organization,,

what we do?
we help you to help yourself by promoting your contents on social media, at cheaper rates, we get you more than 10,000 views a day on your content at less than $12 per 10,000 views,, depending on the amount of views you want and the cash at and,..
How Do i know my content is being viewed ?

At MSA we displease ourselves to please our clients, After all necessary transactions have been made, we will the give you a Lower administrator Right on our MSA page, for you to be able to see and monitor your the views on your content.
Who views my content?
content placed on our page are being advertised by Facebook it's self, to millions of people all over the world on facebook... its easier and safer.
How do i get Started?
To Get started you have to call our Customer care Number +2348110373000 for more info and inquiries, or Drop your comment, Or Inbox me Here on facebook , .
Note: your content is not only Advertised by Facebook alone, we share your content to over 500 groups,pages and timelines of people,, its cheap, call us now +2348110373000
Re: Let You Content Reach More Than 10,000 People A Day On Facebook For Just 10$ by ademolajubril: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Do you want free voucher to do a shopping online or offline shop? Visit www.everydayfreebies.club to get started
Re: Let You Content Reach More Than 10,000 People A Day On Facebook For Just 10$ by Pauletttteeee(f): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
If you would love to hire an Affordable Virtual assistant in Nigeria to help you manage your online business, please follow this link for more information http:///2KmcqBG
Re: Let You Content Reach More Than 10,000 People A Day On Facebook For Just 10$ by Pauletttteeee(f): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=Pauletttteeee post=68835697]If you would love to hire an Affordable Virtual assistant in Nigeria to help you manage your online business, please follow this link for more information http://www.virtualassistantsforyou.com/
Re: Let You Content Reach More Than 10,000 People A Day On Facebook For Just 10$ by Bitcointrick: 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
Message me am interested in the advert +234n818431mm12

(1) (Reply)

Upgrade Your Wrist Game Here !!!!! / Payfairâ„¢ Supermarket Website Lunch. / MTN May Exit Nigeria Over Harassment, Fines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.