Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

3 Ways Women Emotionally Manipulate Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ways Women Emotionally Manipulate Men (1772 Views)

5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) / 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways Women Emotionally Manipulate Men by TheMenCode: 12:51am On Jun 25, 2018
Many men under the illusion of Disney land fairy tale love get emotionally manipulated easily today by women. They erroneously believe in the south-mate myth that there's a special one for them somewhere and all is required is them to be themselves and overtime the universe will align for them to meet her. The right one.(http://www.themencode.com.ng/2017/11/11/no-special-one/)

From Friendzone to Lover She Crave to Be With

If you have been in a situation where you ACTUALLY made your intention to date her know yet she friend zoned you claiming she's not ready for relationship. Only for her to be nice to you after 2-3 years of her been away and now a lot has change between both of you. For the man, probably graduated, found a job, owned a business and earning a stable income.

For her she's got pumped and dumped with a baby by the bad guy withing same period, it will be 100% certain she will want to sieve through her friend zone list to see which one of the guys has the ability to provide her social security and care for another mans child. The man who will accept her, forgive all her past wrongful life and pretend that it was not her fault.

If she picked you, she will play nice and wish you well everyday through calls, texts, chat and apply every medium she can get to reach out to you. Don't fall for it, she's emotionally manipulating you because she did the math already and realized you the best fit nice guy to accept her past indiscretions and capable to provide her social security and family.

Any woman who don't see you worthy enough to be the man in her young and attractive years do not deserved you when's getting old with declining attraction. At the time she was young, you wanted to date her but probably you did not make your point very clear enough rather decided to be nice to her believing she will notice your good deeds and date you as a reward for your effort but she friendzoned you.

Picked the 'bad guy' who literally don't treat her nicely like you, got her pregnant and abandoned her. Only now, she realized you were really nice to her back then and want to rekindle that friendship with hope that you will accept her and the baby, after all you're a nice guy who believe in the myth of 'what's your is yours' if it was meant to be, so it will be. She knows you believe in this false cliches and going to use that to get back to you. That’s pure emotional manipulation NOT love or the universe aligning to bring you what's rightly yours.

To be fair to her, sometimes it's not her fault she got pumped and dumped by the bad guy, most guys act nice (http://www.themencode.com.ng/2018/01/12/6-things-nice-guy-attract-girl-every-real-man-must-never/) but are sneaky, cunning and too afraid to make their intentions know instead they play nice and offer her gifts, make out time to be with her. She saw them as a 'friend' who agrees with her and friend zoned them. So sometimes most guys put themselves in the position to be emotionally manipulated by a woman.

Getting Old With a Promise of The Ring

Nothing enhance a woman emotional manipulation like the promise of a ring by a man, she will keep up with good behavior, cooks, wash your clothes, give the head and even let you in on her ass. She will compromised herself to make you see her worthy.

Don't be fooled, she will do all this because of the ring and this 'good behavior' will continue to reduce or completely stop after she gets what she wanted. It's all an emotional manipulation because she is either old or all her friends are getting married and the family is putting pressure on her to get married. She's also worried that men are passing her by to hang out with her younger sisters and she's increasingly becoming more irrelevant.

If you happened to be friendzoned by her while she was young and now want to reestablished contact with you, don't accept it, stay away from her because if she don't desire you when she's was young, she doesn't deserve you at your prime and certainly not when she's older now.

Real Good Behavior

Emotional manipulation by a woman happens when she looks forward/expect something from the man, so she keeps doing all the nice things only to stop or change completely after getting it. Good behavior happens ALL THE TIME, she acts it all the time with little or no commitment of a promise made by the man. She is just happy to serve and be of good behavior at all times with her man, if it makes her man happy, she will do it and look forward to be with him and to please him.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways Women Emotionally Manipulate Men by SexyDenzel: 8:01am On Jun 25, 2018
Some of them
1. You're not a Man: When they want you to do something for them.

2. I only want some one that will love me and not my body.

3. If youre a REAL MAN: hahahahahahahahahaha I pity guys that can't decipher their manipulation.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways Women Emotionally Manipulate Men by TheMenCode: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Some of them
1. You're not a Man: When they want you to do something for them.

2. I only want some one that will love me and not my body.

3. If youre a REAL MAN: hahahahahahahahahaha I pity guys that can't decipher their manipulation.

If you know, you know. No explanation for it.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do With My Girlfriend Please? / I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. / Taboos In Igbo Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.