Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online (32972 Views)

President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview / Disgusting Video Of Sewage Disposal In Mexican Beach Resort Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by GMBuhari: 6:42am On Jun 25, 2018
damn
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by princeade86(m): 6:42am On Jun 25, 2018
why is Queen Elizabeth superior to prime minister? they need to revisit the constitution because is bad to me.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by freeze001(f): 6:43am On Jun 25, 2018
Una wey dey shout how una papa and uncles go greet Yahaya Bello when dem see am?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by VictorRomanov: 6:44am On Jun 25, 2018
DWJOBScom:
Kids of these days eh
That’s why terrible things happen to you guys as you don’t have respect and lack manners

I am with you. Children don't understand what culture and tradition is. They think everything is technology and fashion.

Though not all traditions are beneficial (especially if it involves, death, mutilation, slavery), there is, however, a reason those people invented and have stuck with it

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by Austinoiz(m): 6:44am On Jun 25, 2018
No Red roof 'Republican' has the right to kick against her.
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by ollygee2008(m): 6:44am On Jun 25, 2018
Mind your business busybodies!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by vertueptime: 6:45am On Jun 25, 2018
Pavore9:
Is it not culturally appropriate ?

Since when? If u meet ur village chief how do u greet them?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by princeade86(m): 6:46am On Jun 25, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
That's small. They need to come to this shithole and see what people here do to their politicians, religious heads, and traditional title holders
is different. she is the prime minister of united kingdom, not someone kneels down for her. she knee down for someone.
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by eDeity: 6:46am On Jun 25, 2018
Elele o ele o
Ele o elele o

Many feminist no go eat today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 25, 2018
DWJOBScom:
Kids of these days eh
That’s why terrible things happen to you guys as you don’t have respect and lack manners

Buh good things happen to you guys here in Africa. grin
Funny dude.
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by vertueptime: 6:46am On Jun 25, 2018
frankmoney:
I like the guys response , what did they even do to warrant being called royals ? To me monarchy makes absolutely no sense

Become one if u can

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by fabienjoe: 6:47am On Jun 25, 2018
I'm surprised she did this. This is out of character for the British. They believe in equality of all humans and strive to run their nation on this belief. I must concede, however that the Royal family is a sort of contradiction to this. But they cherish their history and tradition, which is why they maintain the Royal family. Theresa May's fulsomeness is however over the top and one would go back several decades to find a precedence.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:49am On Jun 25, 2018
OP must hav drank sour okro soup this morning. He says sparks mockery online, but I can't see any fire in the spark. Wakanda spark is that?

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 25, 2018
Privilege. I kinda reason with the "I am nothing" British guy. They are just the direct recipient of privilege. It's archaic. First, what is ur family adding to the economy? Secondly, what are u bringing to the table? Do we just continue to worship you and pay ur bills just because u came from one type of family What's so unique about ur family that we have to worship y'all for life cos our forefathers decided to? Questions begging for answers. There can never be equality then and it's like a charm that everyone falls for. U must bow. Lord make me a Royalty pls Biko ejor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by Pavore9: 6:51am On Jun 25, 2018
vertueptime:

Since when? If u meet ur village chief how do u greet them?

Every cultural setting has its norms, if I prostrate to greet my village chief it does not demean my person.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 25, 2018
They're gradually losing it, for me it's double standards. Anyone is free to greet royalty in whichever they desire.
It's okay to see and address them as royals but wrong to bow to them?

Why didn't his kind complain when the streets were filled with people that came to witness the royal wedding?

If this continues, the British monarchy would be dead in less than 100 years.

If they don't want monarchy again let them vote against it and change their constitution.

Next please

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by LaaJiblik: 6:55am On Jun 25, 2018
Nothing wrong here.
The Prime Minister is an MP.
And for those that do not know yet, ALL UK MPs usually take an oath of allegiance to the QUEEN. I

I (name of Member) swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.

https://www.parliament.uk/about/how/elections-and-voting/swearingin/

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 25, 2018
Phoenix616:
That one is even royalty, what this nauseating bow to a former dictator?

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:56am On Jun 25, 2018
frankmoney:
I like the guys response , what did they even do to warrant being called royals ? To me monarchy makes absolutely no sense
they conquered nations with force and bloodshed. What have you considered

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 25, 2018
gameboy727:
The Yorubas prostrate. The Hausas genuflect. Can't recall what the Ibos do but we have no right to criticize. We do this a lot over here. It's part of our culture.
That

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by Nova01(m): 7:13am On Jun 25, 2018
people can be funny sha! She gave respect when due because thats the custom of their land simple.unlike nigeria where if u chop common PA or SSA to governor dem sef go dey down dey greet u

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by JayB11(m): 7:17am On Jun 25, 2018
slimdamatrix1:
She is the most powerful person in England!

This just shows she is humble and respectful, oh and she was born in that era-that's all!
Mind ur diction (choice of words), she is one of the most powerful, not the most powerful.
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by Johnrake69: 7:22am On Jun 25, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

Reason they should be facing war crimes. And it's same British government that will be referring to us as fantastically corrupt when they worship the Royal families that enslaved nations just so UK can be rich.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by frankmoney(m): 7:24am On Jun 25, 2018
vertueptime:

Become one if u can
I don't want to become one , because it's rubbish ,
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by frankmoney(m): 7:26am On Jun 25, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
thier ancestors not them., They should even be facing war crimes , of what use have they even been to modern times
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by frankmoney(m): 7:27am On Jun 25, 2018
ademilan:
Privilege. I kinda reason with the "I am nothing" British guy. They are just the direct recipient of privilege. It's archaic. First, what is ur family adding to the economy? Secondly, what are u bringing to the table? Do we just continue to worship you and pay ur bills just because u came from one type of family What's so unique about ur family that we have to worship y'all for life cos our forefathers decided to? Questions begging for answers. There can never be equality then and it's like a charm that everyone falls for. U must bow. Lord make me a Royalty pls Biko ejor
exact same thing I have been saying , of what use are they really ?
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by mudiana(m): 7:28am On Jun 25, 2018
frankmoney:
like ur existence makes sense.smhu

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by frankmoney(m): 7:29am On Jun 25, 2018
mudiana:
like ur existence makes sense.smhu
it doesn't but at least am better than u grin
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by Mcreloaded(m): 7:30am On Jun 25, 2018
She looks like POPEYE the sailors wife
Real funny
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by mudiana(m): 7:33am On Jun 25, 2018
ademilan:
with all these ur plenty questions, God can't make you one cos u don't see any need in royalty in our present society. But I tell you, life has order and without it structure fails.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 25, 2018
Awon freeloaders grin
frankmoney:
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by mudiana(m): 7:34am On Jun 25, 2018
frankmoney:
it doesn't but at least am better than u grin
grin grin grin for ur empty mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden / Zoleka, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43 / Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.