Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online (32981 Views)

President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview / Disgusting Video Of Sewage Disposal In Mexican Beach Resort Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by frankmoney(m): 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
LordReed:

Depose your Obas, Obis and Sultans first.
I wish we can do that right away
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by naijacentric(m): 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
olatade:

na social media your type dey get mouth to insult people anyhow. i no blame u
ur payan but i said the truth now if dat abroad na shithole u go go stop putting down ur country its our fault its a shithole
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by jiorhemen(m): 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
DWJOBScom:
Kids of these days eh
That’s why terrible things happen to you guys as you don’t have respect and lack manners
Serious?
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
mudiana:
with all these ur plenty questions, God can't make you one cos u don't see any need in royalty in our present society. But I tell you, life has order and without it structure fails.

OK Mr God's spokesperson. Mumu
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by vertueptime: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
frankmoney:
I don't want to become one , because it's rubbish ,

U cant simple
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by vertueptime: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
Pavore9:

Every cultural setting has its norms, if I prostrate to greet my village chief it does not demean my person.

So the PM did the same and yall are bashing her
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by mudiana(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
ademilan:

OK Mr God's spokesperson. Mumu
iyé wé
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by Pavore9: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
vertueptime:

So the PM did the same and yall are bashing her

I never bashed her, you need to re-read my first post.
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by 9inches(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
Obama vs Trump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK To Send 120 Armoured Vehicles To Ukraine As Boris Johnson Meets Zelensky / Zoleka, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43 / Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.