Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Pls What Do You Advice I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Do You Advice I Do? (479 Views)

I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. / When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys / Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Do You Advice I Do? by Wilson125(m): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ma Aunty wants me to hook up with her friend, her friend is married with 2 kids, her husband and my uncle are both working in the same company.. ma uncle got me ma present job not quite long so i am still staying with em. they have been my parents for some years now.. to be honest i don't know why ma Aunty is trying to get me into this, i actually reported this to her when i couldn't withstand the pressure from her friend anymore but i was shocked with ma Aunty's response, since then she has been the one trying to convince me into dating her friend, i don't know what to do any more, she was the only one i thought could help me from her friend... ma uncle works offshore so he spends 2weeks ashore and 2 weeks off... i don't know if i should let him know... just thinking of what this may cause the 2 family.. have been thinking what could make my ma uncle's wife support her friend on her motive to cheat on the husband, does it mean she s this kinda person? Pls what do u guys advice i do?
M sorry i cnt really type everything..
Re: Pls What Do You Advice I Do? by tee59(f): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
Be a man and move out of the house. Let's your uncle knows why you left.
Re: Pls What Do You Advice I Do? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
Two words, Move out
Except you're the type that loves drama.
Re: Pls What Do You Advice I Do? by Wilson125(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
tee59:
Be a man and move out of the house. Let's your uncle knows why you left.
what will happen if that other man should get to know?
Re: Pls What Do You Advice I Do? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
undecided

U know in the eyes of other ppol issa mistake, inappropriate, totally wrong in every angle.

So, what's the point of giving in? Pleasing them is NOT the answer... Juz try to avoid them sha. They are just trying to put u in a mess & once u fvcked up, nobody will ever gonna help you.
Re: Pls What Do You Advice I Do? by Wilson125(m): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
plavic:
Two words, Move out

Except you're the type that loves drama.
ma uncle will not let leave the house, since he doesn't have male child, i become d only man when he s nt there..
Re: Pls What Do You Advice I Do? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Wilson125:
ma uncle will not let leave the house, since he doesn't have male child, i become d only man when he s nt there..

If you were his son and had reached maturity, wouldn't you leave all the same? Inform him about the incessant disturbances and make your way out ..

Don't be compelled to do something out of your free will. . .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reason Ladies Act Aloof And Ignore Guys On Social Media. / How Some Guys Actually Encourage The Sense Of Entitlement Amongst Ladies / No Guy Will Buy You Coldstone And Pizza Without Asking For A Reward - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.