Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:29 PM

'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians (25682 Views)

Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Researchclue: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
You are very stupid and brainless. So because she gave birth to a child, she cannot move an inch without carrying the child. Some people are so stupid
Sabenko:
Madam park well, as a mother your priority is to watch over your kids not entrusting them in the hands of grown up kids.
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by mimimile93: 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
made4naijamusic:
Fashion Entrepreneur and mum of two, Toyin Lawani, has come out in defense of DBanj's wife, Lineo, who has been widely criticised and blamed for the death of their one year old son, Daniel.

Since the news broke online last night, some Nigerians heaped the blame on her for being careless. They attributed the death of the one year old to negligence on the part of Lineo, his mother.

Toyin in a post shared on her IG page, asked that Lineo should be given a break and that these unfortunate things happen. She narrated the story of how her son, Tenor, almost drowned in a pool where she had gone to work while Tenor was being looked after by her nanny. She said that incident does not in anyway make her a bad mother.

''I had to put this right here,I’m super irritated,this is not about any of us,but we can learn from our mistakes,that’s why I said people pointing fingers should go watch how it happened to my son,cause it happened so fast and I was right there,no one is selling any market here,just stating the obvious,I can’t believe even In death,people still criticize,Jesus is lord??‍?‍?‍?‍?‍?‍??

had to delete my previous post,cause of all the silly comments,today is not the day for trolling and point fingers,Give yourselves Brain,I was so disappointed with the comments I read online about this issue,why why why do you people do this all the time,it’s so sad for our nation to always bring down people,even at their lowest,what if the Mom hurts herself with all your harsh words ,think for once about the damage your comments can cause,No parent pray for this?''.

Watch the video

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/stop-blaming-dbanjs-wife-toyin-lawani-tells-nigerians/

who should we blamed?
Is it the kid who knows not his left from right? Is it the useless father who couldn't put a protector to the pool?

Honestly Nigerian women are the most useless and senseless animals on the surface of the earth..
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by kyella(f): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
please let's allow dem grieve in peace... it's not easy to lose a loved one.. am still very sad for dem.. let's stop blaming anybody... it was just an unforeseen occurance that could have happened at anytime or anyone... as for those commenting and blaming.... for commenting sake.. please don't loose what is remaining of ur brain... don't just say things because u can say dem..lets us not be carried away with hurtful words... it can happen to anyone oøø... it's okay oo
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by obentenyson(m): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
What do you expect from this one? One careless mother siding another careless mother....
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by madgoat(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
In saner climes, the wife would be prosecuted for negligence of a minor. But this is Nigeria and nothing will happen. Try this in the USA or UK and see if the police will not arrest you.
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Yinxies(f): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
I blame both parents for having an unfenced pool in a house you have a toddler. So irresponsible!
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Galaxyzeus0(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
it is an easy thing to do many times again and again. let her open her legs and vomit another fresh baby
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Bovis(m): 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
pyyxxaro:
It cud happen to anybody

I beg to disagree! Fatal incident don't just happen without some sort of warning signs such as a Near Miss. The parents probably ignored it due to lack of Health and Safety knowledge. Having toddlers around an unguarded or unfenced pool is a big Hazard.

It's OK to grief but crying would not bring her son back. She has to be strong and accept responsibility in order to move on. Lessons have to be learnt from this tragedy by all
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by ksmile85(m): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
I don't why people talk like these, who are they going to blame. If not the wife that can't take care her child, left the room without any notice of her mother. R.I.P son
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Sandycee: 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sabenko:
Madam park well, as a mother your priority is to watch over your kids not entrusting them in the hands of grown up kids.
I guess you are not a mother yet cos you wont be saying this.

2 Likes

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Seahawk: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
omoadeleye:
We don't have any choice than to blame her
Mind your own life. Your opinion doesn’t matter
madgoat:
In saner climes, the wife would be prosecuted for negligence of a minor. But this is Nigeria and nothing will happen. Try this in the USA or UK and see if the police will not arrest you.
Stop saying what you don’t know
mimimile93:

who should we blamed?
Is it the kid who knows not his left from right? Is it the useless father who couldn't put a protector to the pool?

Honestly Nigerian women are the most useless and senseless animals on the surface of the earth..

This dummy has found an opportunity to vent against his mother. Yeye brainless ode. She’s not even Nigerian
Ogaini:
With experience, ladies nowadays assign most responsibilities to their maids and hardly pay due attention to safety & supervision of their child. Nobody wish for this but all corrective measures should be taken seriously by all mothers rather than unnecessary ego. May God console the family
Father’s also have responsibilities to watch and protect their kids. Stop all these senseless sexism

1 Like

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by noskcid(m): 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mumu woman
Thats why you nor fit handle marriage so
Even dbang go blame him wife
Who are we?
Are we she?
Is she we?
She's to be blame
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Toyade888(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
mandate12:
Who d f**k is Toyin bla bla ..? How can a one yr old b left unattended to for evn a sec? All the so called 'modern' women know nothing but how to take selfies half naked and talk thrash on net.

so the mother should glue the child to herself

1 Like

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by wirinet(m): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
Toyade888:

so the mother should glue the child to herself

If a mother cannot glue her 1 year old child to herself, then she has no business giving birth to a child.
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by MarieSucre(f): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ogaini:
With experience, ladies nowadays assign most responsibilities to their maids and hardly pay due attention to safety & supervision of their child. Nobody wish for this but all corrective measures should be taken seriously by all mothers rather than unnecessary ego. May God console the family

Instead of having maids and nanny both parents have to be on board 100%. Who better to keep an eye out for a child than a father or mother. Thank God Dbanj's career is not one where he has to go to office in the morning and come back in the evening. So he can make time to watch the child 24/7 along with the mum.

1 Like

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by MarieSucre(f): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
obentenyson:
What do you expect from this one? One careless mother siding another careless mother....

Dbanj should have put a pool protector. Feel so sorry for him.
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by MarieSucre(f): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
wirinet:

If a mother cannot glue her 1 year old child to herself, then she has no business giving birth to a child.

It takes 2 to parent.

2 Likes

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by edicied: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
When the Child was drowning what was the other Children doing? Non of them thought to run to quickly alert the mother?
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by wirinet(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
MarieSucre:

It takes 2 to parent.

Yes it takes 2 to parent, BUT, each parent is saddled with different responsibilities. A father's main responsibility is to provide physical, material and emotional protection to the family, while a mother is meant to provide care and organization to the family. That is why children less than 5 is almost always put in custody of the mother in situations of separation. There is no way you can put the care of a 1 year old child in the custody of the Father.

I have children and I would not take kindly to my wife leaving my 1 year old child unattended even for 5 minutes.
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by wirinet(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
edicied:
When the Child was drowning what was the other Children doing? Non of them thought to run to quickly alert the mother?

It is not the responsibility of children to look after other children, it is the responsibility of the parents to look after children, especially the very young ones.
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by wirinet(m): 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
MarieSucre:

Instead of having maids and nanny both parents have to be on board 100%. Who better to keep an eye out for a child than a father or mother. Thank God Dbanj's career is not one where he has to go to office in the morning and come back in the evening. So he can make time to watch the child 24/7 along with the mum.

So you think because dbanj does not go to the office everyday, he is not busy working everyday? OK, if you expect dbanj to bring in the bread and also look after the children, what will the wife be doing? I suspect dbanj pays for cook, house cleaner and gardener, so what should be the responsibility of the wife/mother in the family?
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Femistico(m): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
Me am not blaming anyone oo but all i know is that all this our yeyebrities, slay mamas etc are all concerned about pressing phone upandan, making video on watsapp,instagram and all...they dnt knw how to take care of kids...
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by edicied: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
wirinet:

It is not the responsibility of children to look after other children, it is the responsibility of the parents to look after children, especially the very young ones.
I know this no were in my writeup did I say otherwise.....
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by arro: 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
Toyin lawal, its better you don't say that, its just because Nigeria has now welfare law and we don't have reason for any other person to live if not, imagine it happened to your own son that time, or d'banj is your brother meaning the boy is your nephew . both parent need to be punished for the act.
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by seemples(f): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
mimimile93:

who should we blamed?

You forgot to exclude your mama and sisters

2 Likes

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by mimimile93: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
seemples:

You forgot to exclude your mama and sisters
Sorry dear I don't have those people you mentioned..
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Seahawk: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
Oh please shut up

Judgmental prick
wirinet:

Yes it takes 2 to parent, BUT, each parent is saddled with different responsibilities. A father's main responsibility is to provide physical, material and emotional protection to the family, while a mother is meant to provide care and organization to the family. That is why children less than 5 is almost always put in custody of the mother in situations of separation. There is no way you can put the care of a 1 year old child in the custody of the Father.

I have children and I would not take kindly to my wife leaving my 1 year old child unattended even for 5 minutes.
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Seahawk: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
mimimile93:

Sorry dear I don't have those people you mentioned..
no wonder
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Seahawk: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
wirinet:

You sound so fvcking annoying

Will she ever poop? Or shower? Or even cook?

So she should carry the child when she’s cooking (even at the risk of burning the child)
Or hold the child whenever she’s pooping so that he will inhale or all the smell and she can even wipe her bottom because she’s holding the child.
She will shower with him also? Do you think with your brain at all?

Before a mom asks someone to watch her child, she must have gone to do something she couldn’t do while holding him. You sound so high and mighty like you have a clue the amount of energy it takes to be a mom. Have a toddler follow you around for one day and if you’re still sane at the end of the day I’ll reward you. How much more everyday 24/7.

People like you get on my laaaast nerve!!!

That you’re alive today and your kids (if you truly have any) are alive is not because your mom and your wife were perfect moms. You just survived despite the risks that came your way. Anything can happen to anyone.

2 Likes

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by wirinet(m): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
Seahawk:

You sound so fvcking annoying

Will she ever poop? Or shower? Or even cook?

So she should carry the child when she’s cooking (even at the risk of burning the child)
Or hold the child whenever she’s pooping so that he will inhale or all the smell and she can even wipe her bottom because she’s holding the child.
She will shower with him also? Do you think with your brain at all?

Before a mom asks someone to watch her child, she must have gone to do something she couldn’t do while holding him. You sound so high and mighty like you have a clue the amount of energy it takes to be a mom. Have a toddler follow you around for one day and if you’re still sane at the end of the day I’ll reward you. How much more everyday 24/7.

People like you get on my laaaast nerve!!!

That you’re alive today and your kids (if you truly have any) are alive is not because your mom and your wife were perfect moms. You just survived despite the risks that came your way. Anything can happen to anyone.

I will not stoop to your level and start trading insults with you. When you are matured enough to start having kids, then you can come to social media and start spewing insults.

I have 3 kids and I understand what raising children and a family entails.
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by mimimile93: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
Seahawk:
no wonder
no wonda what? So I shouldnt tell d truth again because I dont have a sis?
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by calcal: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
Yes, she always on social media instead of watching the child. social media is more important, lesson to learn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre With Thelma, Nelson And Tuoyo, BBNaija 2019 Ex Housemates / Checkout The Sexy Photo Flavour Just Shared / DJ Cuppy Performs 'Gelato' With Zlatan Ibile For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.