Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected (47241 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by ijustdey: 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
New upgrade by Dr . Sergi Santos, the creator of Samantha the sex doll, means she can turn down sex if she’ s not in the mood or if she feels disrespected.

Santos upgraded the robot at the request of his wife , so it can now shut down if it feels like it’ s being treated inappropriately, reports Independent UK.

The upgrade meant the doll can now enter what is called ‘ dummy mode . ’

The mode was demonstrated at the Life Science Centre in Newcastle, and it is activated if sensors under skin detect a partner is aggressive or if Samantha is bored by its partner’ s advances .

She even has the ability to say “ No ” if she wants to .

Samantha was left “ heavily soiled ” after being presented at a tech fair last year , after people reportedly acted “ like barbarians” towards her .

In theory, the new update will encourage sex doll owners to treat robot woman — and real women — with respect and create awareness about consent.

Samantha does not yet have a release date . But she is expected to go into mass production with the price tag of £3, 600 ( $4, 700) .

The robot has motorised hands , hips and face , and can whisper endearments if properly seduced . She also has ‘ family ’ , ‘ romantic ’ and ‘ sex ’ modes , as well as an ‘ extra naughty ’ level.

http://punchng.com/sex-doll-programmed-to-refuse-sex-if-shes-bored-or-disrespected/

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by myners007: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kai! After investing heavily to get her and she still refuses advances.Na to harrick her be the only option. Atleast no one will charge you for sexually abusing a doll.
Please let us reason logically here. The sex doll was designed to satisfy men sexual needs especially with the rate girls are doing shakara these days. If you can afford one doll, then you will be free from unnecessary expense on Brazilian hair, I phones, airtime, designers bag and most importantly quenching of conji. But with this recent development of restraining barbie mood to having sex is totally uncalled for..All the real men in the house should protest against this evil plot to shortchange us for deriving maximal satisfaction from our barbie love.
Modified:Some anti sex doll cronies are lamenting bitterly because of my comment and they wonder why it attracted some likes.Please keep the likes coming so that player haters will keep on hating until their liver will fail. By the way i am dedicating this FTC to the one and only Super Eagles who will dismantle and extirpate Argentina as they advanced to the second round of the World cup. Nigeria 4 Argentina 0

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by xendra: 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
oh dear! cheesy cheesy how about that

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by omamush(f): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
if sex doll can reject your advances in other words telling you ' I'm not in the mood ' then who are you to judge women.

175 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by omamush(f): 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by mekybabe1: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
I need one please.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Soon, they will bleed grin

17 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
If you buy it, your are a first class muntula

7 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by oshe11: 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
Later them go program am to COLLECT MONEY BEFORE SEX......cheesy

Those ones go be NIGERIAN SEX DOLLSgrin

235 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by malcom2x(m): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
Very soon one can be jailed for insulting a doll. We're gradually losing it.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by officialfestus(m): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
some oyinbo and foolishness be like 5&6

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by tayo4ng(m): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ok,the bob though

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by okooloyun1(m): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
The doll must be ready to chop serious beating, I go beat it so tey the t*t* go comot shift to d stomach.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
I sense feminism in this mattergrin
imperiouxx:

Reprogram her to crash while joystick is deep inside it.

No herbalist can separate that.
Lawyer sex dollcheesy

11 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by imperiouxx(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
oshe11:
Later them go program am to COLLECT MONEY BEFORE SEX......cheesy

Those ones go be NIGERIAN SEX DOLLSgrin

Reprogram her to crash while joystick is deep inside it.

No herbalist can separate that.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by SeniorZato(m): 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
myners007:
Kai! After investing heavily to get her and she still refuses advances.Na to harrick her be the only option. Atleast no one will charge you for sexually abusing a doll.
Mad man

Your even thinking of having sex with this thing?

5 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by bigerboy200: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
LooooL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Hapigirl1(f): 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lol. Where are all those shouting sex doll is bae, How market?

Last, last na pay before service.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Butterflyleo: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
Very soon some feminist will use sex dolls as examples of feminism because one sex doll said a "preprogrammed no".

Imagine a feminist movement advert going this way,

" If a sex doll can say no, So can you. Let all "females" unite! Sex dolls and humans united with one voice, one goal, one world"!

Please where is the eject button from this world undecided

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by OlufemiOAP(m): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
Doll wey I pay bride price go cum dey reject me. Is she programmed to reject or resist rape?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Gangster1ms: 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
Then the bïtch better return the bride price! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by anibi9674: 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
madness.
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
Feminist are happy grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Benblaq(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
Imagine while straffing and her mood change..you go hang there.

When you cum inside, boom! And you're electrocuted!

You think say God na mumu?

27 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
imagine after spending 800k to buy a doll and it has the guts to say she's not in the mood. I will tie her legs in two separate windows and teach her a lesson she won't forget. Rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by ITbomb(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
With my money?

I go break am into two

3 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Silvermoney: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
I'd stab her and dismember her parts. At least that wouldn't be murder.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by delishpot: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
kikiki those useless boys saying sex doll would replace women.... Even the oyinbo sef knows that it is normal for a disrespected doll to say no. Next thing is that these chewing gum boys on NL would start spewing hate talk on sex dolls because they the dolls are now feminists for demanding respect and being bored of eating one soup everyday grin grin grin grin

Yeye, you guys should go and repent even dolls know better. This whole sex doll thing is even an abomination to God and man.

12 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Vicvalentine: 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Doom Gradually .

What a level of Foolishness..

We're losing it gradually.

"Humanity what's Lef?t"

3 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by oluwasegun007(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hmmmm....

That sex doll they write letter for rape be that..

He who pays the piper they say dictate it's tone...
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Holocene(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Why would I buy it if it would tell me NO.....bad market for this programmer

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Control Your Urges As A Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Nurse Fiancée / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.