Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Why Am An Atheist - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Am An Atheist (4379 Views)

I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? / An Atheist On Judgment Day / As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Am An Atheist by Hakeem12(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Holyede:
Romans 1:18-23
oh...the bible. Okay an illustration. someone says something, I say another, then he argues he's right, I ask him how, he says cos it's written in the bible, then I'm like, how is he sure the bible is right, that it couldn't have been a lie, then he goes "it's not possible." I ask why, he says "cos the bible is never wrong." And I ask how does he know this? Then he says "cos it's in the bible."

1 Like

Re: Why Am An Atheist by Hakeem12(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
You can argue back and forth with a believer all you like. But when you ask for proof of his claims, he quotes the bible.
Re: Why Am An Atheist by budaatum: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
"If you kiss Hank's ass, He'll give you a million dollars; and if you don't, He'll kick the shit out of you."
Re: Why Am An Atheist by CAPSLOCKED: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hakeem12:
You can argue back and forth with a believer all you like. But when you ask for proof of his claims, he quotes the bible.

WOULD HAVE BEEN AS BAD AS QUOTING FROM DC COMICS BOOK TO PROVE THAT BATMAN WAS REAL.
ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, BATMAN ACTUALLY EXISTED. THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD.

3 Likes

Re: Why Am An Atheist by Hakeem12(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WOULD HAVE BEEN AS BAD AS QUOTING FROM DC COMICS BOOK TO PROVE THAT BATMAN WAS REAL.
ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, BATMAN ACTUALLY EXISTED. THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD.
I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Why Am An Atheist by Holyede: 5:54am On Jul 18, 2018
Hakeem12:
oh...the bible. Okay an illustration. someone says something, I say another, then he argues he's right, I ask him how, he says cos it's written in the bible, then I'm like, how is he sure the bible is right, that it couldn't have been a lie, then he goes "it's not possible." I ask why, he says "cos the bible is never wrong." And I ask how does he know this? Then he says "cos it's in the bible."
go read koran, you belong there, or start your own delusion?
Re: Why Am An Atheist by Holyede: 5:57am On Jul 18, 2018
dalaman:

Shut up!
how about going back to school? am trying to rescue your (air) head, cool?
Re: Why Am An Atheist by dalaman: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2018
Holyede:
how about going back to school? am trying to rescue your (air) head, cool?

You mean you are trying to show everyone that you are an airhead abi? Very cool, continue.
Re: Why Am An Atheist by Hakeem12(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Holyede:
go read koran, you belong there, or start your own delusion?
fool, who said I'm a muslim
Re: Why Am An Atheist by Holyede: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hakeem12:
fool, who said I'm a muslim
hhmmm...who cares, sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Avoid This 3 Churches / Where Did Mohammed’s Stories Come From? / Download 47 Free Ebooks & Mp3 Audios By Kenneth E. Hagin On Faith, Healing,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.