Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? (8839 Views)

When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard / Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? by CHOUPIE2(f): 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2010
I HAVE BEEN CHATTING ON LINE WITH A NIGERIAN FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND WE HAVE BEEN ON AND OFF. I'M CRAZY IN LOVE WITH HIM BUT SOMETIMES IT JUST SEEMS HE DON'T CARE BUT SOON AS I TELL HIM I HAVE MOVED ON HE TELLS ME HE LOVES ME AND I'M MAKING A MISTAKE AND I WILL REGRET IF I LEAVE HIM. THE THING IS I FEEL HE IS THE ONE HE IS EVERYTHING I LOOK FOR IN A MAN. EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM MAKES ME WILD; WE HAVE NEVER MET FACE TO FACE JUST CHATTING ON LINE. BUT HE WILL GO MANY DAYS I DON'T SEE HIM ON LINE OR HEAR FROM HIM, MAKES ME TO WONDER IF HE CARES.

THE BAD THING IS I HAVE BEEN CHATTING AND GETTING SERIOUS WITH A YOUNGER GHANAIAN BUT HE HAS THE TIME AND LOVE FOR ME I'M LOOKING FOR BUT I CANT TRULY LOVE HIM THE WAY HE NEEDS IT, I'M STUCK ON MY NIGERIAN. WHEN THE NIGERIAN COMES AROUND I FORGET EVERYTHING ABOUT THE GHANAIAN.

IS IT ALL A GAME OR JUST THE FACT OF LIVING TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS?
Re: How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? by invisible2(m): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2010
Ill vote for a naija man anyday, good lovers, and wait until he gets you under the sheets! You will scream 'eureka'
Ghananians are gentlemen, not good lovers.
Re: How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2010
The Nigerian is playing head-games with you. I will go for the Ghanian guy, Ghanaians are very nice, warm people.
Re: How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? by omega25red(m): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2010
this is not a question to ask on a Nigerian forum because you will get a biased answer. Anyway why are you loving a person you haven't seen who could be selling you a pipe dream
Re: How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? by madlady(f): 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

The Nigerian is playing head-games with you. I will go for the Ghanian guy, Ghanaians are very nice, warm people.

You dis girl na wa o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2010
madlady:

You dis girl na wa o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Hey babes what is up? grin grin Will I get killed for my above comment?
Re: How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? by madlady(f): 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2010
^^I am dying with grin grin grin. lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? by chika98: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2010
I have heard that Ghana folks aren't very welcoming and nice. Anyway relationship isn't about a country but who understands you the most.
Re: How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? by adosjun(m): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2010
Hey ma woman, so u will chose a ghanian man above me? So hw r u? Longest time
Re: How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2010
"Your woman"? Do you want to drag me by my hair too? grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? by Aglah1976(f): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2010
As Nigerian living in Ghana for 4 years now, i have come realize that 79.8% of Ghanaian men are devoted and committed because THEY ARE LAZY and live off their woman's purse,the Younger ones are all over the internet looking for ways to make fast cash or ways to get a woman invite him overseas, no matter how you look at it, Nigerian Men may not have the time for sweet talks and all those love chats, but he sure has a plan for the future, just my own point of view, so its better you get your game straight and follow where your heart belongs,
This doesn't mean Nigerian guys are 100% good, but A KNOWN DEVIL IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL YOU JUST MET TODAY.
Re: How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? by adosjun(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2010
Do u like me to do it dat way? If yes then i will becos  u r my woman. How are u? Longest time
Re: How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? by adamse(f): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2010
@poster, i dont think online dating sounds nice,its far too dangerous.i think this naija guy is showing some bad traits already.
omega25red:

this is not a question to ask on a Nigerian forum because you will get a biased answer. Anyway why are you loving a person you haven't seen who could be selling you a pipe dream
u just said it!!!!dats so true
Re: How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? by ITgurlie(f): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2010
if you ask me I will go for a naija guy any day any time cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And my dear you're in love kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss but act cautiously whether it's naija or Ghana undecided think with your head and listen to your heart it will guide you, smiley smiley cheers wink wink wink
Re: How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2010
Depends on who has the more potential.
I.E ask each of them for their monthly salary and by what percent the salary increases per year.
Re: How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? by queeneve: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2010
I will stick with the Nigerian man, make sure you get the kind that believes in monogamous relationships that what you want right?
Re: How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? by mamagee3(f): 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2010
I'll choose the Ghanian. . .the Nigerian one is up to some hide and seek games. grin
Re: How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? by londoner: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2010
Neither, the Naija guy is not giving you what you want from him, the Ghanaian guy is not who you really want he is just around. You said you forget about him when you speak to the Naija guy, you are not really feeling him then.

Stay unattached and meet a guy who ticks more boxes for you. One that you have actually met in person.
Re: How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? by sexdoctor(m): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2010
I'll choose the Ghanian. . .the Nigerian one is up to some hide and seek games. Grin
see people, why the player hatin? shocked angry shocked
@poster sorry to say this if u got something beautiful about you show it to a real man and not a virtual person u've never met.
cheers cool
Re: How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? by aminalib(f): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2010
I would suggest you actually "love" someone in real life, how can you love two men you have never met?

(1) (Reply)

See How My Boyfriend Lick My Odolondolo Without Mercy (pics) / Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) / Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.