Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

When Will The Jews Accept Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Will The Jews Accept Jesus? (2903 Views)

10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night / OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS / If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will The Jews Accept Jesus? by whybanme(f): 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2010
I wonder what the world would have looked like if the Jews had accepted Jesus and throw away the torah.
Our lives would have changed completely, because the Jews control 98.2% of our lives- like it or not.
Re: When Will The Jews Accept Jesus? by Dolapoinus: 2:50am On Jun 07, 2010
Why would you expect the jews to believe in Jesus? They have some very legitimate reasons not to.

Jews do not accept Jesus as the messiah because:

1. Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.
2. Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.
3. Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.
4. Jewish belief is based on national revelation.

Read more here (http://www.aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html) and please do some research before asking questions. smiley
Re: When Will The Jews Accept Jesus? by Jenwitemi(m): 6:47am On Jun 07, 2010
There is a huge difference between "Jews" and "JUDITES". The judites (The tribe of Judah) are a very tiny minority elites who rule the world. The jews were the folks that the judites massacred in the second world war through the use of Adolf Hitler and the nazi. They are not real jews like most of us think of jews. And they are all pagan god worshippers with huge acient egyptian influence.
Re: When Will The Jews Accept Jesus? by Tudor6(f): 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2010
Jenwitemi:

There is a huge difference between "Jews" and "JUDITES". The judites (The tribe of Judah) are a very tiny minority elites who rule the world. The jews were the folks that the judites massacred in the second world war through the use of Adolf Hitler and the nazi. They are not real jews like most of us think of jews. And they are all pagan god worshippers with huge acient egyptian influence.
Are you fcking serious mehn? shocked
Re: When Will The Jews Accept Jesus? by Joagbaje(m): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2010
whybanme:

I wonder what the world would have looked like if the Jews had accepted Jesus and throw away the torah.
Our lives would have changed completely, because the Jews control 98.2% of our lives- like it or not.

if the Jews had recieved Jesus? Have you thought of the fact that we may not have had the opportunity to recieve the Gospel. (I'm just thinking aloud). Since it's through their rejection of christ that salvation came to us Gentiles .

Romans 11:11
11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but[ rather] through their fall salvation[ is come] unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
Re: When Will The Jews Accept Jesus? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2010
Our lives would have changed completely, because the Jews control 98.2% of our lives- like it or not

How on earth did u come to this ridiculous conclusion
Re: When Will The Jews Accept Jesus? by aletheia(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2010
whybanme:

For a Jew to accept Jesus as Messiah does not mean throwing away the Torah.

John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Luke 24:25-27 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: (26) Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory? (27) And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

As for the Jews believing that Jesus is the Messiah, the time is coming and is near when it will be so:

Romans 11:25-27 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. (26) And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: (27) For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Zechariah 12:9-14 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. (10) And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. (11) In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon. (12) And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart; (13) The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart; (14) All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

Zechariah 13:1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.
Re: When Will The Jews Accept Jesus? by Jenwitemi(m): 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2010
Tudór:

Are you fcking serious mehn? shocked
Yes, i am farking serious. Why don't you do your own research on it, you will be gobsmacked with what you will discover.
Re: When Will The Jews Accept Jesus? by thehomer: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2010
Jenwitemi:

Please could you shed more light on this?
Re: When Will The Jews Accept Jesus? by whybanme(f): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2010
chukwudi44:

How on earth did u come to this ridiculous conclusion

do you know rotschild, rockerfeller and co?
Re: When Will The Jews Accept Jesus? by whybanme(f): 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2010
Joagbaje:

if the Jews had recieved Jesus? Have you thought of the fact that we may not have had the opportunity to recieve the Gospel. (I'm just thinking aloud). Since it's through their rejection of christ that salvation came to us Gentiles .

Romans 11:11
11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but[ rather] through their fall salvation[ is come] unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

I have singled you as a proponent of the New Wold order. you are a "jew" yourself. the wolf in a very white sheeps clothe.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua Prophesy About Explosion, Crash And Death Coming Soon. / . / End-time Study: Preparing For Rapture, Part 7, (beware Of Advanced Deceptions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.