Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

How Many Designs/day Is Suitable - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Many Designs/day Is Suitable (820 Views)

Asides Vlog Star What App Is Best Suitable For Youtubers / What Type Of Laptop Is More Suitable For 2d Animation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Designs/day Is Suitable by don4real18(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2018
Good morning designers,
I created this thread to help designers who can't work on their own and will need to seek employment in a firm.
Experience has made me quite fast in coming up with designs but everyone is different.
If a designer decides to work 9-5 with a firm, how many designs per day is considered fair both to him and the employer. (Flyers, manipulations, etc)
And how much is considered a fair salary to keep hold of a designer as an employee
Re: How Many Designs/day Is Suitable by Offpoint: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2018
Depends on where you're working and what kinda jobs you'll be working on.
there are designs that can take you days, weeks or months. you should never Rush a design work just to please your boss... I'm not saying you shouldn't consider time management.
if you're dealing with the following designs
Flyers, banners, business/id cards, posters or minor designs.... you should be able to design 3-6 in a day. But when dealing with more complex designs like logos, infograhic, brochure, programmes e.t.c these are designs that can take days or even months to complete.
It depends on whatever agreement your boss had with your clients. there's no straight answer to your question.

1 Like

Re: How Many Designs/day Is Suitable by don4real18(m): 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
Offpoint:
Depends on where you're working and what kinda jobs you'll be working on.
there are designs that can take you days, weeks or months. you should never Rush a design work just to please your boss... I'm not saying you shouldn't consider time management.
if you're dealing with the following designs
Flyers, banners, business/id cards, posters or minor designs.... you should be able to design 3-6 in a day. But when dealing with more complex designs like logos, infograhic, brochure, programmes e.t.c these are designs that can take days or even months to complete.
It depends on whatever agreement your boss had with your clients. there's no straight answer to your question.
You have spoken well... Any idea on the salary range to negotiate on for a very experienced designer
Re: How Many Designs/day Is Suitable by Offpoint: 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
don4real18:

You have spoken well... Any idea on the salary range to negotiate on for a very experienced designer
Can't really said, I could be by range depending on the company capacity. get an insider and try to find out the company salary scales.

(1) (Reply)

200 Iphone X Mockup PSD Free Download / Looking For A Video Editor With Animation And Photoshop Experience / How To Watch & Record Live TV On Your Laptop/computer With No Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.