Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Yerima: The Devil Or Saint - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yerima: The Devil Or Saint (860 Views)

Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. / N78.3m Website Scandal - Is Fashola A Sinner Or Saint? / Meet Sani Yerima, The Libidinous Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yerima: The Devil Or Saint by master2(m): 6:19am On Jun 07, 2010
I wonder why some many controversies revolve around this man. First is the sharia,now is child marriage.Is he deliberately setting up controversies to become popular to the Muslim world.If this is his strategy he must very good at that;Cos this guy is creating waves!
I see some group protesting in support of his act.what a shame, !
Re: Yerima: The Devil Or Saint by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 07, 2010
I'm really lost. . . . are you pro-Yerima or against him?
Re: Yerima: The Devil Or Saint by master2(m): 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2010
Me, pro-Yerima! God forbid. I just wonder how this man is able to pull these stunts since 1999 till date amassing wealth in the process, and the federal govt could not do anything and yet some elements are protesting on his behalf.

(1) (Reply)

4 Nigerians Arrested In Benin After Kidnapping Lebanese / Bukola Saraki, Danjuma Goje, Mohammed Gusau Set To Join Presidential Race / The New & Exciting Slogans Of The Thirty-six States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.