Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:57 PM

Design That Top Notch Idea On Your Mind - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Design That Top Notch Idea On Your Mind (1468 Views)

Anyone With Idea On VPN , Tweaking Or Anything Similar / Any Idea On How I Can Get Opnet Modeler? / Top-notch Developer Needed In Port Harcourt For A Serious Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Design That Top Notch Idea On Your Mind by bokudoni: 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
NGO- Lets get it started

1 Share

Re: Design That Top Notch Idea On Your Mind by lolast9: 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
How does it work sir? I am interested....
bokudoni:
NGO- Lets get it started
Re: Design That Top Notch Idea On Your Mind by bokudoni: 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
lolast9:
Goto our website and contact us sir, and we will get right back at you..
Re: Design That Top Notch Idea On Your Mind by bokudoni: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
lolast9:
so it begins

Re: Design That Top Notch Idea On Your Mind by lolast9: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
bokudoni:

Goto our website and contact us sir, and we will get right back at you..
I just did that sir.... Thanks
Re: Design That Top Notch Idea On Your Mind by bokudoni: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
nnonso30:

hOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLETE MY NGO SITE FOR ME SIR, I KINDA NEED IT VERY URGENTLY
We can get it up and running withing 2 weeks with full site indexing with google and other search engines also with very high SEO Scores of "A" ratings...

Re: Design That Top Notch Idea On Your Mind by lolast9: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2018
you guys are awesome
Re: Design That Top Notch Idea On Your Mind by bokudoni: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
lolast9:
you guys are awesome
Thank you for the comment sir, we are happy you had a wonderful experience with us sir...
Re: Design That Top Notch Idea On Your Mind by lolast9: 8:31am On Jul 03, 2018
bokudoni:

Thank you for the comment sir, we are happy you had a wonderful experience with us sir...
you are welcome, it really is an honor
Re: Design That Top Notch Idea On Your Mind by bokudoni: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2018
nnonso30:
I love what you guys have done, so when will it be up from development mode
as of now sir it is in the dev mode but will be live soon as the domain is bought sir

Re: Design That Top Notch Idea On Your Mind by israelboy1(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2018
The funny thing about this thread is that....just one person is handling several accounts....don't ask me how i knew....just go check the profile of all those replying...and you will see that..for every thread created, same person will always reply...

Smiles, you can't fool everybody.

1 Like

Re: Design That Top Notch Idea On Your Mind by bokudoni: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2018
israelboy1:
The funny thing about this thread is that....just one person is handling several accounts....don't ask me how i knew....just go check the profile of all those replying...and you will see that..for every thread created, same person will always reply...

Smiles, you can't fool everybody.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is an advert Sir, please visit our website for more info....

(1) (Reply)

JS Or PHP Frameworks? Which One Is Better For A Newbie / Need An Expert Assessment / After Coding For A Long Time. How Do You Relax?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.