Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday (15575 Views)

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / How Can Nigerian Ladies Regain Their Lost Respect From Their Guys? / I've Lost Respect For My Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by remedick: 1:13am On Jun 27, 2018
weyreypey:

You are not yet man enough to man a woman.
thank you. You are worth your manhood!
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by HARDDON: 1:16am On Jun 27, 2018
LivingFree:
Her friends are evil and she probably knows that. She was hoping you would be man enough to fight your own battles. It's very sexy when a man shows he has a backbone. In thinking you were impressing her you may have put her off. Women want a man that can take control of a situation. If you were a baller and this didn't bother you then it would be fine but the fact that it does shows you as a victim and theres nothing sexy about a victim.

Next time you are in this situation, hand her the money you had for the date and tell her to take her friends out because you wanted to spend quality time with her and you're not comfortable taking her friends out. Tell her your her man and not theirs, walk away and don't call her. If she's worth wifing she won't pull that bs on you again.

Mmm, gurl!

But ehmmm, ballers wouldn't ball like that.
They don't do TAG - alongsa. If you weren't in the equation, you can't jump on the equation mid-way.

Last paragraph is kinda dope but still defeats our purpose. A Baller wouldnt let some friends spoil the mom and deprive him of his dough.

The friends: Can we come along please?
Baller: not today gurls. Issa sexy table for two things. Made reservation already.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by remedick: 1:20am On Jun 27, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
but what I know is that she has never done such to me before. Her friends her hungry (fact) but I think she's different.
thinking any girl out there is different has caused me more harm than good.

Bros, no girl is different. My last experience with even a nairaland mooron who claimed she was badly treated by her ex made me conclude there is no difference.
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 27, 2018
HARDDON:

Mmm, gurl!

But ehmmm, ballers wouldn't ball like that.
They don't do TAG - alongsa. If you weren't in the equation, you can't jump on the equation mid-way.

Last paragraph is kinda dope but still defeats our purpose. A Baller wouldnt let some friends spoil the mom and deprive him of his dough.

Baller: not today gurls. Issa sexy table for two things. Made reservation already.

If the pussy is good, a baller will feed the hungry grin

Op! The Don, has spoken...

There's always a way out of situations as long as you are comfortable with yourself and your self worth is tight!
If you walk around thinking your blessings are tied to another human being, then you will always be a victim of circumstances.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by HARDDON: 1:31am On Jun 27, 2018
LivingFree:

If the pussy is good, a baller will feed the hungry grin

Op! The Don, has spoken...

There's always a way out of situations as long as you are comfortable with yourself and your self worth is tight!
If you walk around thinking your blessings are tied to another human being, then you will always be a victim of circumstances.

A baller who feeds the hungry because of some gud pu33y, isn't really a baller. He be forming it.

Dedicated ballers never seek to please no pu33y no matter how good. There are always better ones out there. No? wink

....now you got me thinking.... angry
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by mimimile93: 1:31am On Jun 27, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
Like seriously. I've been dating a girl for sometime now (past a year) and we are getting pretty serious. Anyways yesterday I wanted to see her and I gave her a call. She asked me to come over to her house. I told her I wanted to take her out and she agreed. As I got there, her friends (besties?) Came over and said they wanted to drop by. As they understood what was going on, they said they wanted to tag along. We agreed and went to Captain cook. We ordered and these friends were ordering like ther was no tomorrow. Even my GF asked if what they were ordering wasn't too much but they ignored her and kept doing their thing. Afterwards, they asked me (again) to buy them takeaway. I didn't have much money on me to buy takeaway so I had to buy them Captain Cook bread for each of them. I was so drained that I'm still recovering. My GF has never done such. I was just saying " Shey awon elebi leleyi ni" ( Yoruba guys will understand ). I just wanted to know if all girl's friends are like this if they are taken out. I will never forget this. P.S: I'm not generalizing women o.

I lost respect for women some years ago. Ain't nothing on this old world that can make me love or respect a woman. Women are devils. Especially Nig women who have nothing to offer. I remembered before I killed my last girlfriend whose face keeps appearing on my laptop screen and am beginning to think she was into some dirty games like occult. I mean I've been dating different women from different tribes and religions and am getting the same shits. I asked her, why are y'all women like this and she was like *that's how we are* I was like the fvck you talking about? You doing this and you said that's how y'all are? I couldn't hold my shit together. That night I put her life on the edge. 2 months later I appeared in the court and before I could say am guilty I was already in the prison. Serve time and came out. My hatred for them keep waxing. Menh I hate women. Sorry I am saying this but that's just it. Women made my progress happened backward. I've been to rehab thrice and nothing changed. Whenever am around women I feel so so uneasy. Menh women did me wrong. Forget women. They will crumble you...
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by HARDDON: 1:34am On Jun 27, 2018
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 27, 2018
HARDDON:

A baller who feeds the hungry because of some gud pu33y, isn't really a baller. He be forming it.

Dedicated ballers never seek to please no pu33y no matter how good. There are always better ones out there. No? wink

....now you got me thinking.... angry

Hmmm. We can agree to disagree on this one undecided
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by xendra: 1:39am On Jun 27, 2018
FrostyButter:
I remember back in my days in school, I wanted to just get lunch with this girl i really liked. Not like I was broke, but I had a budget. And along came her friends. I just brought out all the money i had then on me. 1,500 and handed it over to the chic . "See , this is all I have , you, do the buying with it."

She by her self told her friends to excuse .

Ladies, i get it that sometimes you want to give your friends a treat or maybe to impress them. But its not the way .

And you single hungry friends that lurk in the dark, looking for your friends boyfriend to treat you to a free meal. Except he invited you. Stay the hell away!

Shameless Hungry bunch!!! I'm sure there is a special place in hell for you guys.

And this has nothing to do with being broke... Some people run on budgets.
that can also be translated as being broke
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by HARDDON: 1:41am On Jun 27, 2018
LivingFree:

Hmmm. We can agree to disagree on this one undecided

Could we now? Alright, check the emphasized here under;

"There's always a way out of situations as long as you are comfortable with yourself and your self worth is tight!
If you walk around thinking your blessings are tied to another human being, then you will always be a victim of circumstances."

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 27, 2018
HARDDON:

Could we now? Alright, check the emphasized here under;

"There's always a way out of situations as long as you are comfortable with yourself and your self worth is tight!
If you walk around thinking your blessings are tied to another human being, then you will always be a victim of circumstances."

Touchè grin

I now agree... tongue
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by HARDDON: 1:45am On Jun 27, 2018
FrostyButter:
I remember back in my days in school, I wanted to just get lunch with this girl i really liked. Not like I was broke, but I had a budget. And along came her friends. I just brought out all the money i had then on me. 1,500 and handed it over to the chic . "See , this is all I have , you, do the buying with it."

She by her self told her friends to excuse .

Ladies, i get it that sometimes you want to give your friends a treat or maybe to impress them. But its not the way .

And you single hungry friends that lurk in the dark, looking for your friends boyfriend to treat you to a free meal. Except he invited you. Stay the hell away!

Shameless Hungry bunch!!! I'm sure there is a special place in hell for you guys.

And this has nothing to do with being broke... Some people run on budgets .

@ emphasized, Brahahaha! You knock them socks off me mehn!
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by mimimile93: 1:47am On Jun 27, 2018
xendra:
that can also be translated as being broke

You need brain transplant..

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by HARDDON: 1:48am On Jun 27, 2018
LivingFree:

Touchè grin

I now agree... tongue

No, we won't take it. You must disagree cheesy grin
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by xendra: 1:48am On Jun 27, 2018
mimimile93:

You need brain transplant..
nope. not me, you do

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by mimimile93: 2:01am On Jun 27, 2018
xendra:
nope. not me, you do
How does running on budget means being broke?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by caye(m): 2:06am On Jun 27, 2018
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by haryomikun(m): 2:41am On Jun 27, 2018
aka12:
Na OAU student you be, sounds familiar aswear but Niga, u got to be bossy, smart n a man and say NO most times!!!
Those oau students are very dull when it comes to matters of girls. They don't know how to handle a chick

I just left the place after visiting a friend in asherifa about 3 weeks ago
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by LaudableXX: 2:52am On Jun 27, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
Like seriously. I've been dating a girl for sometime now (past a year) and we are getting pretty serious. Anyways yesterday I wanted to see her and I gave her a call. She asked me to come over to her house. I told her I wanted to take her out and she agreed. As I got there, her friends (besties?) Came over and said they wanted to drop by. As they understood what was going on, they said they wanted to tag along. We agreed and went to Captain cook. We ordered and these friends were ordering like ther was no tomorrow. Even my GF asked if what they were ordering wasn't too much but they ignored her and kept doing their thing. Afterwards, they asked me (again) to buy them takeaway. I didn't have much money on me to buy takeaway so I had to buy them Captain Cook bread for each of them. I was so drained that I'm still recovering. My GF has never done such. I was just saying " Shey awon elebi leleyi ni" ( Yoruba guys will understand ). I just wanted to know if all girl's friends are like this if they are taken out. I will never forget this. P.S: I'm not generalizing women o.
You made a few mistakes on this one bro', even though you had some really good intentions. cheesy

1). Mistake no. 1 was allowing her friends to tag along. shocked You could have told them to take a rain check and wait for another time. You know that line about "two is company, but three is a crowd?" Yep. You should have told them that, and left it there. If they feel offended, promise to get them a takeaway, of your own choice.

2). Mistake no. 2, was after you let her friends tag along, you allowed them to place orders for what they wanted. Wrong move. sad You should have gotten them a table, told them to sit down and then placed an order for them by yourself, based on your budget. Just go for the compact packs on the menu (e.g. small rice & chicken, or just chips and fish). Nothing fancy, just something you could afford. If they ask for anything more, tell them they can have it, as long as they are the ones picking up the bill.

3). Mistake no. 3 was not telling your girlfriend straight up when you invited her out, that you had a budget for the outing. undecided Once you do that, she would checkmate her friends and you would not have to do anything. In fact, she might suggest they drop off at a suya joint to enjoy a wrap of suya near the hostel, while both of you go on to visit a restaurant, to spend quality time. Once you are done with your meal, you pick up her friends on your way back to their campus. Nothing spoil wink. Always try to think out of the box, and take charge of the situation.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by LordsApostle: 3:38am On Jun 27, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
man... I like this gal a lot that's why the relationship could last this long. To fumble in front of her friends could be Game Over for me. Her friends opinion about me could sway her attention away from me. It has happened to me. Twice.
u have a lot to learn young man.... Girls as they are love guys that are plain and know their onions, that girl would have loved you more had you told those hoes of her friends, that what they were ordering was too much and u didn't plan for all that. Than being mute and acting the zombie script. U really have a lot to learn young man and will need lots of coaching.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by LaudableXX: 4:40am On Jun 27, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
man... I like this gal a lot that's why the relationship could last this long. To fumble in front of her friends could be Game Over for me. Her friends opinion about me could sway her attention away from me. It has happened to me. Twice.
If a girl truly likes you enough to date you for a whole year, her friends' opinion about you will NOT sway her....not to any major degree. undecided Haven't you seen a girl dating a cheating guy or a player, and when her friends warn her about the guy's character flaws, she gets angry with them, accuses them of being jealous and tells them to mind their business? What does that tell you? shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by valentinos22(m): 5:53am On Jun 27, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
boi grow up!! u never mature reach to Bleep toto sef if no be girls wey come useless full everywhere..if u really love her, u must learn to be urself at all time.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Dansnow: 5:53am On Jun 27, 2018
Bro her friends did that with the approval of your girlfriend. Bro run for your life before its too late.
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Pat081: 5:59am On Jun 27, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
u re d type wen u start to work to gv money to ur parent will b a great problem just because u want to make ur galfriend or wife friends happy , so if u have much money u will buy dem every thing dey ask for inside captain cook abi u re a man u should ve tell dem in dia face is only mi and my gal dey too Shuld call dia own boyfriends or wait for her at home

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by vicben27(m): 6:03am On Jun 27, 2018
l no Dy hide my Own Ooh. l took some days off to go see my fiancee in school.and had to take my fiancee and three of her friends out my budget was 10k. l had to give my fiancee a warning to her friends that any body wey go over order will be Left to pay their bills lol.funny enough l spent only 6k. lts betterto have a girl who understands than one forming what l don't know

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Dansnow: 6:13am On Jun 27, 2018
skywalker240:

Seconded.,

i cant beleive this guy is my name sake.
You guys might just be the same. Hehehehehe
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by DonroxyII: 6:15am On Jun 27, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
Lol, u must be a kid ooo ..... Tell them right there to stop and let them realise it's a date between you and your bae ....
Tell them u will bring something for them at home ..... If ur bae support them , slash them all as long throat , tell them to go and drain their father at home ..... slash them and walk out after you have bought something for yaself and eat it right in the eatery !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by DonroxyII: 6:19am On Jun 27, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
lol, Don't be a sleasy man and never use money to uphold love ..... Be natural and that is the only way u can survive the intricacies of relationship .... A man must think with his head not heart ......

When you give people everything they wanted , they tend to take you for granted .... as you pursue your girls love and attention, it is only fair you allowed her to also show you some respect and honor ..... !!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by DonroxyII: 6:40am On Jun 27, 2018
HARDDON:

No, we won't take it. You must disagree cheesy grin
Chairman, it doesn't matter. If I have what it takes and it doesn't make me lose control of my manliness , I can spend as much as I desire for my gal's friends without trying to impress my gal or any of them ..... Just we bunch of fwends catching vibes ...... It is my gal that may suffer the consequence in the long run cuz definitely one if not all of her friend shall soon be hitting on me ....

But u feel like having a beautiful time with your bae and some Gorrillas think they wanna tag along ..... I will frankly tell them

" nope , just me and bae this time ..... if change remain grin we shall bring something for u beauties (Sarcasm) .... Bae, let's roll please " .....

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by victorioushands: 6:54am On Jun 27, 2018
You are simply showing how foolish you are. What if you didn't have the money with you, and why would you even agree to go out with them in the first place when they were not in your plans? Pride brings down many men. Stop shaming yourself on social media.
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by lereinter(m): 7:36am On Jun 27, 2018
You mean the captain cook in Ilorin ?
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by isacolukay(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
but what I know is that she has never done such to me before. Her friends her hungry (fact) but I think she's different.

Baba still dey defend the babe. So everything wey men don tell u here no enter your ear?
Oga my advice for u is to free that babe. I know say u no go get the mind sha (I've been there before). Free the babe and stop jonesing. There is a difference between loving a woman and jonesing. Your name na Mr Jones ne?
Let her be. If she's yours, she'll come back to u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You / See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. / Happy Birthday Tallesty1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.