Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

To Love Her Forever . . . Or Not – A Short Story By Darlington Chibuzor - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To Love Her Forever . . . Or Not – A Short Story By Darlington Chibuzor (400 Views)

The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love / When Hell Overflows. Story By Ufuoma Seunnla / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Love Her Forever . . . Or Not – A Short Story By Darlington Chibuzor by SynCityNg: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
Whenever my lips stretched out for a kiss, you looked left and right and left again, making sure no one was watching. Then you would lock your lips in mine in a rush and we would both laugh and laugh and laugh.

Our love was young, blooming into the future. I was going to be the father you never had and you promised to replace my mother who had died years ago.

One day, we sneaked out of school while others practiced for Inter-house sports. We tiptoed into the house through the backdoor. We lay on my bed, clothes carpeting the floor.

Seeing your unclothedness was like a dream come true. Your beauty beneath marched the one outside, you were perfect.

Your waist was full of flesh... http://syncityng.com/2018/06/18/to-love-her-forever-or-not-a-short-story-by-darlington-chibuzor/

(1) (Reply)

POEM: For Nigeria / GANGSTER PARADISE / My Woman, My Everything - Semi Final Episode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.