Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

It Took Me Three Years To Publish My Debut Novel — Yejide Kilanko - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / It Took Me Three Years To Publish My Debut Novel — Yejide Kilanko (398 Views)

Book Review: A Good Name By Yejide Kilanko / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Took Me Three Years To Publish My Debut Novel — Yejide Kilanko by SynCityNg: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
Yejide Kilanko was born in Ibadan, Nigeria. She is a writer of poetry, fiction, and a therapist in children’s mental health.

Her debut novel, DAUGHTERS WHO WALK THIS PATH, was first published by Penguin Canada in April 2012. Her novella, CHASING BUTTERFLIES, was first published by Worldreader in March 2015. A lover of good music and laughter, Kilanko and her family live in Ontario, Canada.

#Synners, let’s welcome on @yejidekilanko on the #SyncityNGLiteraryLordsandLadies show!!

Thank you for having me.

Please tell us about releasing your debut novel in 2012 after being on the scene for a while. Why the wait?

I started my first novel manuscript in 2009 and published in 2012 http://syncityng.com/2018/06/25/4075/

(1) (Reply)

How A 19 Year Old Fashion Designer Inspired Me To Throw Myself At You / Chimamanda Adichie, Nnedi Okorafor Have Nomiated For The Noble Peace Price / The Black Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.