Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? (34029 Views)

VAR During Nigeria Vs Argentina Match: Worldwide Reactions / Maradona Gives Nigeria A Middle Finger During Nigeria Vs Argentina Match / Maradona Smoking Tobacco During Iceland Vs Argentina Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by Cletus77(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
Although Nigeria lost the game, They fought valiantly. My observations were

1. The referee was somehow biased

2. The tight defence system should have started during 80th minute, not all through the second half

3. Nigerian players would have utilized at least one opportunity.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by stefanweeks: 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
My own is that

The boys are not ready to become world champions

175 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by highqueen(f): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
blood of plateau citizens massacred by buharis brothers were crying.

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by Kylekent59: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
my observations were:
1. Ighalo is not a good striker.
2. our defenders failed to hold messi
3. immediately we scored d 1-1, they began to feel they have done better
4. there is no way to progress, we should have mourned those that died in platuae massacre more so should have given them a minute silence so that the whole world would see we are being killed by our government.
5. our coach should have changed player during those moment of 75 to 80 mins
and finally am very happy.

for the first time, I staked against Nigeria and I won.

thank you Nigeria, I benefited from your loss.

284 Likes 21 Shares

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by NwaNimo1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
Our juju only last 85 mins....

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by Cletus77(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
highqueen:
blood of plateau citizens massacred by buharis brothers were crying.
U can't be serious

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by Cletus77(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
Kylekent59:
my observations were:
1. Ighalo is not a good striker.
2. our defenders failed to hold messi
3. immediately we scored d 1-1, they began to feel they have done better
4. our coach should have changed player during those moment of 75 to 80 mins
and finally am very happy.

for the first time, I staked against Nigeria and I won.

thank you Nigeria, I benefited from your lose.

No 4 is a very good observation

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by stiyke(m): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
I saw human flesh and blood and cow every where

8 Likes

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by Throwback: 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
Iheanacho showed us again why he was a flop at Man City.

Moses reminded us that he is poor in a defensive position.

Etebo was determined to put on a showcase of himself in a bid to get better professional opportunities, rather than release the ball early whenever he found himself in a tight zone.

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by Cletus77(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
Throwback:
Iheanacho showed us again why he was a flop at Man City.

Moses reminded us that he is poor in a defensive position.

Etebo was determined to put on a showcase of himself in a bid to get better professional opportunities, rather than release the ball early whenever he found himself in a tight zone.
I don't know why etebo keep holding the ball even when he is surrounded

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by Cletus77(m): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Our juju only last 85 mins....
grin
You are a suspect

12 Likes

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by obi4eze(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ighalo should be banned from SE

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by kolaaderin: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mickel is a shot one player for the team. Its 10 against 11.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by Emycord: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
My observatiOn Is That We Lost The Game. Op Did You Not Observe It Too? Did The Ref Stop igaloo To Score Twice
sorry But The Truth Is That Nigeria Planed To Defend From 0-90+4 Mins. Not From 45". You Can Do That To croatia That Has qualified But Not To A Team Needing To Win You To Qualify. And Not Wen Your Own Qualification Is At Risk. Even Croatia Played Better

47 Likes

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by LOSKYXANDER: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
1. Super chickens played like all they needed was a draw, and then the worst happened. It's really embarrassing that we could not even make the best out of the cheap penalty goal by maintaining a draw. Perhaps truly FOOTBALL ISN'T FOR AFRICA That's what FIFA means right??

2. I noticed Iheanacho's mouth was open from the beginning of the match to the end. One day House fly will fly inside grin

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by TissuePaper: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
I believe the referee was not biased ...but nigerians would always look for who to put the blame on

Modified

So this was actually what happened grin...if it is true then i take back my earlier statement

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by mazimee(m): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ighalo was not supposed to play this match. He has been very poor for us. One of the worst striker I have seen in Eagles jersey.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by chinachris111(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
WITH TEARS IN MY EYES, I WRITE THIS: I am very sure majority of Nigerians left everything they were supposed to do today to honour our players as they struggled to reach a positive end. -------------------------------------------------------- First of all, I wish to congratulate our #players for the wonderful performance they put out this evening. I am sure we all saw that. Yes we lost the match, oh yes I know we lost the match. But did we really loose this match on a normal ground? My fellow Nigerians, I know how bad things are in our country but let us put that aside for now and consider the present situation. ......RACISM, OH YES RACISM!!!! They treated us with contempt, denied us our # right in the presence of the whole world and made us look as if we are not humans. I know very well that our players struggled, of course they really struggled with everything in them, yet their efforts were ruined, ruined not by normal circumstances but with by hatred, and magnanimous racism. Yes I know I may be sounding stupid to some people but I am just expressing myself the way I feel, and I know very well that a lot of you out there are not happy with what happened today. Well, "the oil has spilled and cannot be regained". I suggest we appreciate our players for their efforts and not criticize them(using the present problems we are facing in Nigeria) because they really did well. Oh!!! It pains, it really hurts to be treated with contempt, but I know one thing. "Nothing last forever". All hail Nigeria!! All hail our players!!

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by Heffalump(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Please enough of this match already. We have put this behind us.
The day Nigeria beat Argentina at the world cup, they will lift the cup angry

Somebody is fond of beating you every time, won't you plan for his downfall for once? It is enough to say I must die with you today. Haba mana! This is a game Nigeria would have defended and won fair and square. It's a disgrace to Africa embarassed

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by DIYhackers: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Coach was clueless, no experienced coach would play Ighalo ahead of Iwobi

Referee was so incompetent

We have no defenders

Super eagles have no game plan

They deserve to come home

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by redangel2017: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
I hate the players. I hate there pomposity.. I hate Nigeria.. I hate buhari.. Millions of ppl er dying even as Nigeria dey play ball.. No light to even watch ball.. Nigeria now over takes india in worlds number one poverty country.. Yet millions er spent on super eagles.. We dey buy fuel watch .. When they make millions nd one niaira no go enter ur acct.. The spirits of the dead cause our loss.. Let the country with lesser problems win.. I so much felt the truthful joy in the heart of argentines.. See cry.. Even small kids.. But most Nigerians wey go there go establish contact.. ND to flex..nonsense �‍♂​they will come back to Nigeria nd will be like wow I was in Russia with selfies.. But not about our loss

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by eluquenson(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
The major setback was the coach using three strikers in second half, why bring in ighalo when we have defenders on bench

Our strikers are mere onlookers, they can't score but rather protest.

So many mistakes from the coach and super eagles players are mere average players.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by translux(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Bunch of Average players

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by Bills2307(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
angry.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by gerrardomendes(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ighalo is possessed and needs deliverance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by tokrizy: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
IGHALO is a big fool,but still d ref suppose blow dat PENALTY

Musa tried

9ja tried

d match was lively

LIKES 4 9ja

I'm proudly 9ja

BUHARI BACK 2 DAURA 2019

NO JOKES NO TIME

GERMANY 4 D WORLD CUP

MESSI MA DIRTY PLAYER

WELL I'M ON DRUGS

DON'T QUOTE ME

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by rentAcock(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
argentina was lucky

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by bonechamberlain(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
yes there was bias in the second half from the ref, it seems everyone wants to see messi not Argentina in the world cup.

2) ighalo is a below par striker, no difference between the goal he missed and the first one Musa scored against Iceland.

3) In any international tournament, Nigeria must make sure they have 50% home based and 50 international players. there was lack of hunger from the players.

4) etebo is the only world class player in the super eagles.

5) Nigeria should learn from Senegal and make use of local coaches.

6) Argentina is a very poor team, they won with experience and hunger

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by thoollz: 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ighalo is useless. The kind of goal Musa scored in our last game was what Ighalo threw away. I wonder why nwankwo was not used earlier in D game. Our boys couldn't hold d ball for more than 3 seconds.
Well it's all over.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by suregalluv(f): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
They were too slow after they scored the first goal. Too dull!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents / Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.