Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau (46218 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles / Police Rescue 7 Abducted Travelers In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Hotzone(m): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
Odikwa very bad and it's getting very badder as the day progresses.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by jibs4lv(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
Rolings:

Does it then mean these killings are the handwork of those who were prevented from leaving Nigeria peacefully?

Are you still confused?
Cos the whole leaving Nigeria peacefully issue is borne out of frustration of losing power and the confusion that follows loss of power.

I pity you
you dey mind him/her , sebi many people will take "na social media ,na faceless forum " ruin their life and put trouble in their way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by kay5you: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
This is WAR
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Tobyarab(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
Rolings:

Does it then mean these killings are the handwork of those who were prevented from leaving Nigeria peacefully?

Are you still confused?
Cos the whole leaving Nigeria peacefully issue is borne out of frustration of losing power and the confusion that follows loss of power.

I pity you
Killings are as a result of encroachment on people's farmlands. go and check your history

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Demmzy15(m): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
FriendNG:
May their souls rest in Jannatul Firdaus.
Didn't you notice how the hypocrites avoided this thread? These were innocent travelers some of who aren't even Fulani, imagine me traveling, I would have been killed.

Imagine that Muslims did this to innocent Christian travelers who knew nothing, how the whole social media and even nairalander CAN of worms be castigating and abusing Islam.

Anyways, God dey... And he alone will bring peace to all of us, Alhamdulillah there hasn't been reprisals by Muslims in the North. The world has gone past that!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Demmzy15(m): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
kingthreat:
Neither Berom or Fulani are innocent. Both have stained their hands in innocent blood
These thread is about innocent Muslim traveler who had no idea of what's going on and they were killed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by resurgent2019: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Why do these FULANI people want to depict beroms as the aggressors? We all know it is the fulani tribe that has been disturbing Nigerians for years now.

I think its time we all go our separate ways. Is one Nigeria by force?

We are tired of the shedding of blood everyday fa.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
No government can stop the killings in Plateau state, if the military couldn't solve this problem civillian govt can't find a solution to it. Only Plateau state citizens can stop it, they need to settle their differences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by resurgent2019: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
tartar9:
All thanks to CAN and co

If i curse you now, you will say i am wicked.

I went through your profile and i found out you are a terrorist calling for Jihad against Christians?

What has CAN got to do with this?

Why killing adherents of other faiths?

shey you remember roghinya muslims? Just continue your nonsense and you will see.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
Banmeallday:

IF you want peace then it is not by mouth. When people were peacefully advocating for separation where were you?
This is not a matter of separation. go to Ebony and see the killings there too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by FriendNG: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
Demmzy15:
Didn't you notice how the hypocrites avoided this thread? These were innocent travelers some of who aren't even Fulani, imagine me traveling, I would have been killed.

Ofcourse. Some are even student. They have made one boy like that an ophan they killed the dad mom and his siblings. He is the only surviving child one.

Imagine that Muslims did this to innocent Christian travelers who knew nothing, how the whole social media and even nairalander CAN of worms be castigating and abusing Islam.

Thank God for Muric that is checkmating CAN of worms now. If D reverse is the case, you would have seen those Igbo pigs here calling Muslims all sort of names.

Anyways, God dey... And he alone will bring peace to all of us, Alhamdulillah there hasn't been reprisals by Muslims in the North. The world has gone past that!

Yeah no reprisal attack. I believe we have pass that stage but believe me you if herdsmen were among those attacked, then they should be ready for reprisal even after 40 years.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by resurgent2019: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
Josh44s:

The killings is heading down South rapidly. Mark my words.

Is that a threat?

Let it head south so we can finally decide the Nigerian question.

The Jihadists must obey other Nigerians. You cannot islamise almost a 100 million christians.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Benchuko1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
dalaman:

Southerners kill themselves more than notherners. The average cult clash in the south is responsible for more death than that of fulani herdsmen but it is always unreported or underreported. Cultism and killing is part of the life of those living in the south.

Be deceiving yourself, all we know is that north is the land of killing, Boko boys alone has killed not less than 200,000 people since inception not to talk of other spinster violent groups.......... ....South is the positive side of this country
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Benchuko1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
Balyz:
Can your ibo brothers leave fulani lands for the erosion ravaged lands of the East?

Lolz, look at this terrorist talking, north is nothing but a reproach to this country
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
FriendNG:

Ofcourse. Some are even student. They have made one boy like that an ophan they killed the dad mom and his siblings. He is the only surviving child one.

Thank God for Muric that is checkmating CAN of worms now. If D reverse is the case, you would have seen those Igbo pigs here calling Muslims all sort of names.

Yeah no reprisal attack. I believe we have pass that stage but believe me you if herdsmen were among those attacked, then they should be ready for reprisal even after 40 years.
Watch as CAN of worms will pretend as if Christians didn't kill anyone.
The hypocrisy of Nigeria Christians stink to high heavens.

I have said repeatedly Nigerians aren't exactly ready for peace. And I want to repeat again for the umpteenth time that there is little security agents can do to make them live together in peace.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by tartar9(m): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
resurgent2019:

[s]

If i curse you now, you will say i am wicked.

I went through your profile and i found out you are a terrorist calling for Jihad against Christians?

What has CAN got to do with this?

Why killing adherents of other faiths?

shey you remember roghinya muslims? Just continue your nonsense and you will see. [/s]
I won't even bother reading whatever nonsense you may have written,just passed this message to your plateau xtian cowards: tell them whether fulani herdsmen only is not enough problem for them...why invite more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Godwithus20: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
webincomeplus:

I guess someone doesn't know what "abusive" means. Please stay in your lane.

Obviously I know d category you belong.
Looking for someone to through tantrum at..

Biko, carry your family problem and pass.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Josh44s(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
resurgent2019:

Is that a threat?

Let it head south so we can finally decide the Nigerian question.

The Jihadists must obey other Nigerians. You cannot islamise almost a 100 million christians.

It's not the threat bro. Before you reason me as an Aboki. Am a southerner. Nothing is being done to the killers since this killing spree started. It's getting worst and it's only a matter of time for it touches the 4 corners of Nigeria. Buhari's Hand is involved in all this killings.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
All these people that you killed, you have basically set them free from all the sufferings and pain of this world. Now it is you that will have to live in it and face all the suffering and pain that is coming your way.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by olajide21: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
richeso:
op show us also the pics and video of the over 200 Christians killed.

Of what importance would that be? Your post is the reason why peace would continue to elude us in this country. Innocent people were killed yet all you are interested in is body counts!. North or South, East or West, this land is ours.
Until we see each other and put the interest of the next man as important, if not more as ours, WE ARE GOING NO WHERE!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by resurgent2019: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
tartar9:

I won't even bother reading whatever nonsense you may have written,just passed this message to your plateau xtian cowards: tell them whether fulani herdsmen only is not enough problem for them...why invite more.

Under the present circumstance, Plateau people have done well for themselves, they faced armed herders aided by the Nigerian Army!!!!!

There travails wont last much as the relevant world powers have been intimated about what the Government is doing to Christians. For Donald Trump to have spoken directly to Buhari about it, he would do something about it.

There is a new man in charge at the White House now,it is no more Barak Hussein Obama.

The Supreme Court of the United States still recorded a win for Christians worldwide yesterday, by upholding the ban on 5 muslim majority countries. Also, Sen. Billy Graham confirmed that Islam is a threat to western civilization. These men will not sit down and allow you kill christians for fun.

The party is over, Barak Obama is gone and we shall push the Daura genocidal maniac out of Aso rock next year OR Nigeria splits. You terrorists will have to choose one. Enough is enough.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by SexytorresE(f): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
I blame :buhari, abdulsalam, IBB, obasajo and Gowon. They are our number one problem.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by olajide21: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
mhd5757:
All these people that you killed, you have basically set them free from all the sufferings and pain of this world. Now it is you that will have to live in it and face all the suffering and pain that is coming your way.

I agree with you. In support also, the killers would also find life miserable. The person they killed would die any way, why the stress, why the haste?
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by resurgent2019: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Josh44s:

It's not the threat bro. Before you reason me as an Aboki. Am a southerner. Nothing is being done to the killers since this killing spree started. It's getting worst and it's only a matter of time for it touches the 4 corners of Nigeria. Buhari's Hand is involved in all this killings.

We are waiting for the Jihadists down South. Maybe they think Barrack Hussein Obama is still in the White House to help them.

Any killings down South will precipitate the Break Up of Nigeria. Simple.

No one has a monopoly of violence.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
THIS IS WHAT WE'RE EXPECTING TO HAVE HAPPEN. XTIANS TOO SHOULD BUCKLE UP
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
WE SHALL START JIHAD PROPERLY NOW THAT RAMADAN HAS FINISHED
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by gabi87(m): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
I don't support killing of anybody but if you kill my brother, I kill your whole family since buhari is blind to all the violence then we must act by ourselves and kill all Muslims for you people never want peace but war so war you shall get

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by webincomeplus(m): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
Godwithus20:

Obviously I know d category you belong.
Looking for someone to through tantrum at..

Biko, carry your family problem and pass.
LOL! Says someone who can express himself without being abusive. Fix yourself before forming adviser.
Re: Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau by resurgent2019: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
gabi87:
I don't support killing of anybody but if you kill my brother, I kill your whole family since buhari is blind to all the violence then we must act by ourselves and kill all Muslims for you people never want peace but war so war you shall get

Attack remains the best form of defence.

Those terrorists think they can cow other Nigerians.......The President failed and i am disappointed in him.

Thank God we have Trump as POTUS and evidence is being gathered. If muslims want to carry out a Jihad against christians, they are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force / Body Of Missing Kenyan Teacher Found Buried Inside Concrete Coffin In His House / Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.